The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just looked outside, and saw the biggest rainbow I have seen since I was a kid!

Spring is near!

Not going to be cold much longer.

Thank heaven! We are actually under a tornado watch until 8 tonight. Lat week in the teens, today it is 64.

Yup, I saw that on the news station. That is the only bad thing about spring coming. Tornado season for "Tornado Alley"

I heard about the one Yesterday. :shock:

Man! It's three kinds of windy out there!! A stronger gust and I'd be in OZ right about now...

Just FYI -- it is cool weathers here, not very hot unfortunately.

Weather is weird all week! Feels like April...hope it holds out for the weekend when my dad and stepmom are here. :)

Is today.. or this second week of February, national avatar change day or something?
;)

I like your new avatars people. Keep them coming.

I just happen to be scrolling, then I see an unfamiliar picture and I read the name, then I go ehh?

Weather was actually quite pleasant here today. High of 60. Unseasonably warm.

Just checked out the 10 day forecast for MD..next week, it is supposed to snow for 3 days...:eek:

Is today.. or this second week of February, national avatar change day or something?
;)

I like your new avatars people. Keep them coming.

:dunno:

I changed it cuz I cant be rooting for the Cardinals after the Superbowl is over and done with. :)

Just checked out the 10 day forecast for MD..next week, it is supposed to snow for 3 days...:eek:

The weather is crazy this year! **sarcasm mode** of course those extremes in weather couldn't have anything to do with Global Warming** exit sarcasm mode**

I had to check mine and I see that we are going into a pattern of sunshine for one day, rain the next, and vice versa.

Australia has donated more than 45 million dollars to the bushfire victims

The weather is crazy this year! **sarcasm mode** of course those extremes in weather couldn't have anything to do with Global Warming** exit sarcasm mode**

I can provide you with optimum statistical data, scientific theory, hypothesis in processing, philosophizing over how the icepeaks in the Icelands and Glacier areas are melting due to global warming and the aftermath is upon us with the cold to bring along with it.

No hints here!

I can provide you with optimum statistical data, scientific theory, hypothesis in processing, philosophizing over how the icepeaks in the Icelands and Glacier areas are melting due to global warming and the aftermath is upon us with the cold to bring along with it.

No hints here!

in laymans terns please? my brain is on vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back