The End of False Religious is Near!! Videoclip 5 different sign Language country

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Answers To My Jehovah's Witness Friends" - Chapter 9

Christ and the Father Are Not Separate Gods, They Have the Same Spirit

I not like that, what Rabbit say about Jesus IS a god! I told Rabbit, Jesus is God!! Read #68 what Rabbit say!!!!

Though the Bible clearly assumes that this relationship exists, Jehovah's Witnesses' leaders have developed a doctrine that demotes the Holy Spirit to a force and Christ to only a man, or a god with a small "g", denying that the one God exists in three persons.

Jesus Christ

"Answers To My Jehovah's Witness Friends" - Chapter 6

You sit and thinking about Jesus read good verse and explain to you clear this..... It very important your heart seek God! Pray Lord and lead you quide your BEST path right life WAY!

I realized many yrs why my parent was angry at me. I was suffered and panic too much, become sin from God. When i careless sin and I afraid God watched me big punishment!! My parent say to me, that God take me big punishment day and God mad at me.

I saved Jesus Christ in 1990. I found it out JW false doctine!!! I dreamed Jesus teached me how be patient, forgive them and love them. wait min, Lord touched me few days that They not have fruit of spiritual! where they was explain common what Jesus is love? Praise Lord! Jesus is not religion and legalism! If Jesus become legalism, then people will not accept Jesus. Only blood wash your heart away from your sin!!! Jesus died on the cross for your sin! not human body!!!

John 3:16 See, For God so loved the world! I caught now they not have fruit of spirit. God love everyone! I dont like what JW tend and take God's name, God will big judgement and angry at you punishment... It WRONG DOCTINE! Jesus died on cross and told them FORGAVE!!! If Jesus wont say FORGAVE then EARTH WILL DESTORY!!! Thank God!!! for that Jesus told them forgave!

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

King James Version KJV Bible said here Galatians 5:22-23.

Gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

Gal 5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. (Proof NO LAW!!!) Praise Lord there NO LAW!!! what JW feeling their body LAW!!! IT WRONG!!!

I am very very very JOYFUL with Lord! what God IS LOVE!!!!! Praise Lord! God is very very GOOD!!!!! JW IS WASTE LIFE! WHERE THEIR FRUIT OF SPIRITUAL???? because JW TEND HARRASSING, BASHING, PUSHY, NO RESPECT TO PEOPLE!!! Does Jesus harrassing, bashing, pushy etc??? NO!!!!

YOU CHOOSE SERVE devil OR JESUS CHRIST that's why Jesus teached them in Isreal. Jesus teached how is love!!!

AMEN!!! I former Jehovah Witness. I dont blame you! Thank God I quit it! I am christian with Jesus Christ only.

Salam
Why asked what joho is since u said u were former joho..... :ugh3: so you were joho and then now christian, Insha Allah du möchte Islam.:ugh3:
Wasalam

!la puta que te parió! i dont see you saying that to other alldeaf members who presumably write english (but the end product is more closely resembles gibberish)

Salam
I m wondering if she really wants to be a muslim but scared to do so. Its obvious from all the replies to my postings. I should ask my psych. professor.
Wasalam

Are you mixing Arabic and German? Please respond at AllDeaf in English so we can all understand.

Salam
Try firgure it out. Learning is good for your brain.If not, okay your loss i guess.
Wasalam

Salam
I m wondering if she really wants to be a muslim but scared to do so. Its obvious from all the replies to my postings. I should ask my psych. professor.
Wasalam

FYI, I am not interested in wantin' to be a Muslim. I have my own Jesus who is God.

Salam
Try firgure it out. Learning is good for your brain.If not, okay your loss i guess.
Wasalam
I thought your goal was to inform people, not to confuse them. Or am I wrong?

!la puta que te parió! i dont see you saying that to other alldeaf members who presumably write english (but the end product is more closely resembles gibberish)
ADers who struggle with English grammar in their postings aren't doing it intentionally.

Bi-lingual postings are nice because they provide translations. Posting in other languages without translating (especially after being requested) is rude. Posters should be happy to provide translations. I don't mind when people ask me to explain some of the hearing idioms I use in my posts.

Picture this:

Three people standing in a circle together. One Deaf (ASL signer), one hearing (no signing skills), and one hearing (fluent ASL signer). The two hearing people chat and laugh. The Deaf person signs to the hearing person who can sign, requesting to know what's being said. The hearing person ignores the Deaf person.

Same situation. Rude.

BTW, watch your language. :mad:

Salam
Wasalam
:rofl:

Jesus Christ

"Answers To My Jehovah's Witness Friends" - Chapter 6

You sit and thinking about Jesus read good verse and explain to you clear this..... It very important your heart seek God! Pray Lord and lead you quide your BEST path right life WAY!

I realized many yrs why my parent was angry at me. I was suffered and panic too much, become sin from God. When i careless sin and I afraid God watched me big punishment!! My parent say to me, that God take me big punishment day and God mad at me.

I saved Jesus Christ in 1990. I found it out JW false doctine!!! I dreamed Jesus teached me how be patient, forgive them and love them. wait min, Lord touched me few days that They not have fruit of spiritual! where they was explain common what Jesus is love? Praise Lord! Jesus is not religion and legalism! If Jesus become legalism, then people will not accept Jesus. Only blood wash your heart away from your sin!!! Jesus died on the cross for your sin! not human body!!!

John 3:16 See, For God so loved the world! I caught now they not have fruit of spirit. God love everyone! I dont like what JW tend and take God's name, God will big judgement and angry at you punishment... It WRONG DOCTINE! Jesus died on cross and told them FORGAVE!!! If Jesus wont say FORGAVE then EARTH WILL DESTORY!!! Thank God!!! for that Jesus told them forgave!

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

King James Version KJV Bible said here Galatians 5:22-23.

Gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

Gal 5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. (Proof NO LAW!!!) Praise Lord there NO LAW!!! what JW feeling their body LAW!!! IT WRONG!!!

I am very very very JOYFUL with Lord! what God IS LOVE!!!!! Praise Lord! God is very very GOOD!!!!! JW IS WASTE LIFE! WHERE THEIR FRUIT OF SPIRITUAL???? because JW TEND HARRASSING, BASHING, PUSHY, NO RESPECT TO PEOPLE!!! Does Jesus harrassing, bashing, pushy etc??? NO!!!!

YOU CHOOSE SERVE devil OR JESUS CHRIST that's why Jesus teached them in Isreal. Jesus teached how is love!!!

Salam
The Great Teacher Jesus said: "Happy are the Peaceable, since they will be called 'Sons of God.'" Matthew 5:9 That means God or jesus had children.... hmmm....
Wasalam

FYI, I am not interested in wantin' to be a Muslim. I have my own Jesus who is God.

Salam
You know i wldnt be surprised if the bible in the future that will be "translated" Gods name is jesus. and every god word will be printed Jesus instead of god since jesus is god. Interesting.....
Wasalam

Salam
The Great Teacher Jesus said: "Happy are the Peaceable, since they will be called 'Sons of God.'" Matthew 5:9 That means God or jesus had children.... hmmm....
Wasalam
People become children of God by accepting Jesus Christ as Savior. That is called being "born again". It is a spiritual birth into God's family.

Galatians 3
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

John 3
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

I Peter 1
23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

People become children of God by accepting Jesus Christ as Savior. That is called being "born again". It is a spiritual birth into God's family.

Galatians 3
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

John 3
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

I Peter 1
23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Praise Lord!!!! AMEN!!!

Salam
Wasalam

Where you get story about here???????? I caught here, it does'nt made sense!!!!

Happy are the Peaceable? and since? 'Sons of God.'?
KJV never say that!!!

KJV said Matthew
Mat 5:9 Blessed [are] the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back