The End of False Religious is Near!! Videoclip 5 different sign Language country

Status
Not open for further replies.
EagleCherokee63

What make you thinks Jehovah's Witnesses have a wrong doctrines and false religions ? You are not God, Onlys God in heaven know everythings, we don't, but all I can tell you is read the Bible, Your family were right, are your family hearings ? Do they knows sign langauges ? Your family are trying to tell you what the Bible says when someone died they cannot speaks, move or do anything when they died, but the False Religions teaches that the dead do not died, Yes it's almost like the dead fall asleep, but they died in their sleep means never can come back to wake up again, but Satan and his demons fooled people pretending to be someone that died, misleading people to thinks the dead can speak to you, not true....So you saw a powerful light, thanks to Satan for this, Satan love to fools people with his tricks...I reads the Bible and I see no false doctrines in there, because it made sense why the world is in a very bad shape right now and you know it you can see it with your eye what goes on around you, Jehovah is coming to cease the wars, he's not gonna let this goes on forever, it will be stop, You will see the true ways when his judgment day come!

Before I shared this AD,

I was raised in Jehovah's Witnesses since my family say, when you died and
You "sleep" rest in everlasting. I was confused when I was a young girl was
So many questions in my head? It bothers me so many yrs when they said if I
Die and "sleep" rest when you are buried, huh? I had a bad dream many times
If I was inside of casket when buried and knocked and wanted to get out?
Where is life after death? I was perspired and not getting a good sleep for
A long time. I had another dream that I was in heaven and walked to the
Beautiful gate. I also saw a huge and very tall doors in front of me, I
Tried to opened it, but I was not able to do it. I heard in Spirit says Come
And open the doors, I was in war with my human flesh that I could not do it,
But I opened very little and there was a very very POWERFUL lights came
Through the door!!! My eyes will not making me look up to it because it
Tooooo bright. When I woke up and I was perspired and my heart was beating Soooo fast! It was WRONG! I accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior in 1990. I Found out Jehovah's Witness have a wrong doctrines and false religions. It Does not make any sense in Jehovah's Witnesses because of their believe in
Their rest their "sleep" and that is wrong! I was researching into the Bible
And that is where you can find the TRUTH below:

KJV Bible said here, 1 Thessalonians 5:2-11.

2.For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a
Thief in the night.
3. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh
Upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you
As a thief.
5.Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not
Of the night, nor of darkness.
6.Therefore let us not sleep, as [do] others; but let us watch and be sober.

7. For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are
Drunken in the night.
8. But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of
Faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
9.For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our
Lord Jesus Christ,
10. Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together
With him.
11. Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as
Also ye do.

Luke 12:19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for
Many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, [and] be merry.

Luke 12:20 But God said unto him, [Thou] fool, this night thy soul shall be
Required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast
Provided?

Hebrew 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the
Judgment:

John 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that
Are in the graves shall hear his voice,

John 5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the
Resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of
Damnation.

Rom 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

Matthew 25:46 And These Shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the
Righteous into life eternal.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was found written in the Book of Life was
Cast into the lake of fire.

ONLY JESUS CHRIST IS ONE! John 14:6 :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Jhn 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man
Cometh unto the Father, but by me.

I am joyful with the Lord as my Savior of Jesus Christ. Now, I don't feel
Any burden in life any more or just be NOT scared anymore when you are
Buried in the ground. I feel so peaceful!!!

How you can saved Jesus Christ?

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee,
Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Isaiah 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though
Your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red
Like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Phl 1:21 For to me to live [is] Christ, and to die [is] gain.

Psa 116:15 Precious in the sight of the LORD [is] the death of his saints.

1Cr 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have
entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them
that love him.

What you must do: Pray to God in your own words:

1. Admit you are a sinner, and that only the Lord Jesus can save you.
Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

2. Repent: Be willing to turn away from sin and submit to God.
Luke 13:5 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise
perish.

3. Believe: that the Lord Jesus christ died on the cross and shed His blood
to pay the price for your sins, and that He arose again.
Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and
shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou
shalt be saved.

4. Ask: God to save you.
Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

5. Ask: Jesus Chris to be the Lord (take control) of your life.
Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that
ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, [which
is] your reasonable service.
Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the
renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable
and perfect, will of God.

Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name
of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

You can ask Lord, where you go worship the church? God will help you where
church. AMEN! God will guide your new path life!

Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power
of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and
also to the Greek. I not shy Gospel for Jesus Christ.

Last edited by EagleCherokee63 : 05-07-2006 at 04:21 PM.

EagleCherokee63

What would you do if Jesus gave you the DVD ASL about Jehovah God's Kingdom ? Well if you love Jesus but you threw away the DVD ASL shows you do not love Jesus, Jesus preaches to people about JEHOVAH GOD KINGDOM WILL SOON COME is the same Jehovah's Witnesses preaches to people about Jehovah's God Kingdom soon come, Jehovah's people love the truth, they love you just like Jesus love you too, so does Jehovah God...They wants you to know the truth, the one don't want you to know the truth is apostate the one you are listening to also false religion do not want you to know about the truth, Satan is the rulers of this world is behind false religions and people, Satan is misleading everyone to believe Jehovah God is a false doctrine, Satan wants to be like God is trying to mislead and blinded people to blame God for world trouble which God did not do a bad things to us, it was Satan that did that....So you threw it out, well this make God Jehovah and Jesus very sad that you do not wants to listen to them, but Satan....Satan won over you because you to disobey God's law threwing out the dvd asl which they are trying to help you to know God Jehovah, they are trying to save your life before the end come, Satan can controls people to not listen to Jehovah God and his son Jesus, he got a hold of you, Satan got Adam and Eve to break Jehovah's law, and Satan lied to them about Jehovah God, When Adam and Eve broke God's law, we all become sick and die we inherited Adam and Eve's sins, God is not to be blame for our sins, it was Satan who did this....Did you know that Satan can get inside your mind and make you thinks such things really happen, like you saw a powerful light, congratulate Satan for messing with your mind up, I pray to Jehovah to prevent Satan from getting near me, Jehovah protects me from Satan, One time a friend said couldn't believe felt something choking her throat and she screamed out the name Jehovah out loud and the choking stop, so it's Satan who did such a terrible things to us people, beware of that. Satan is good at playing with people's mind and soul, you must be careful....What kinds of a Bible do yo have ? What religion Bible is that ? IT never said who bring doctrine, so you don't know which people the Bible is talking about, you misunderstand 2 John 1:10, it never says Jehovah's Witnesses...You needs someone to explains to you what it means...Satan is the one who got people attentions to go against Jehovah's Witnesses for no reason ...Your family love you and try to help you understand the Bible, they care for you, they are not tricking you, they brought you to this world because they love you, you choose to break the bonds with them is not normal...

It true because JW bail them win! Thats why JW who know ASL. They gave me dvd ASL. I threw it out! Because they good job and win deaf commuinty. It made them pay attention!

Bible said

2 John 1:10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into [your] house, neither bid him God speed:

(means Don't welcome them because wrong doctine)

TrinkPony, I am sorry i not want argue about JW's false doctine. I not answer you back beause you bashing and rude on me. I lost respect it. Thank God I found truth only I am christian with Jesus Christ PERIOD! FINISHED! JW is false doctine PERIOD!!

TrinkPony, I am sorry i not want argue about JW's false doctine. I not answer you back beause you bashing and rude on me. I lost respect it. Thank God I found truth only I am christian with Jesus Christ PERIOD! FINISHED! JW is false doctine PERIOD!!

BIG AMEN ! !! ! :applause: :smash: :thumb:

M-:afro:

What make you thinks Jehovah's Witnesses have a wrong doctrines and false religions ? You are not God, Onlys God in heaven know everythings, we don't, but all I can tell you is read the Bible...
I read the Bible too, and the JW's doctrines don't fit what the Bible teaches, especially about Jesus.

What would you do if Jesus gave you the DVD ASL about Jehovah God's Kingdom ? Well if you love Jesus but you threw away the DVD ASL shows you do not love Jesus...
But it wasn't Jesus who gave anyone a DVD. The JW DVD isn't from Jesus, and it blasphemes Jesus. There is no reason Jesus would want anyone to watch a DVD that preaches against Jesus as God.

[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Helvetica]II Corinthians 11:4[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Geneva, Helvetica]4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him...[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Geneva, Helvetica]13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.[/FONT]

Galatians 1
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Helvetica]6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: 7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
[/FONT]

Actualy we believe that Jesus IS a god, the bible tells us that he is, but he isn't ALMIGHTY GOD (whom we Believe is Jehovah). The bible tells us that Jehovah is a god exacting exclusive devotion. Hence why we pray to Jehovah and NOT Jesus (though we do pray THROUGH Jesus [as our mediator] do to the fact that he sacrificed his life so that all humans could have a chance to obtain perfection again.)
See black bold and red words above. I read your CLEAR statement above, but YOUR statement shows that YOU blasphemed the True God. You learned wrong lesson from FALSE teachers in JW church. Can't you see that?

I don't want anything to do with this discussion really because I know that you're all stuburn and talking about religious beliefs online never gets anyone anything but anger and frustration...

but EagleCherokee63, those links you post are from websites made by people who hate JWs for some reason or another... "escapefromwatchtower.com"... of course any information you get there is going to be biased AGAINST JWs being as the people who MADE the website are against JWs, that's why you can't rely on what OTHER people say to determain your view/opinion of one religion.
Your black statement is false because what you said is not true. See Reba's comment to you. Get it? You see, why I agree with Reba because The Bible shows JW's teachings are very contradictory.

Your red statement is false again because not of hating JW, but of the Word of God, that they learned, against JW's false teachings.

You should not listens to these website, those are made by Apostates who are speaking against Jehovah's Witnesses...We do not listens to people on the earth, we listens to Jehovah God's words in the Bible...Listens to the Bible, not people!
You better watch what you are saying here above!!!! Apostates? Are Christians apostates????

Listen??? You listened to JW teachers, too!!! You listened to JW teachers WHO taught FALSE doctrines! Can't you see that????

What about your JW bible? You listened to another bible (ANOTHER gospel, ANOTHER Jesus!!!!). Can't you see that??? LOOK! LOOK! LOOK! Look at Reba's excellent point on what the Bible said:

Galatians 1
6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: 7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

those links you post are from websites made by people who hate JWs for some reason or another... "escapefromwatchtower.com"... of course any information you get there is going to be biased AGAINST JWs being as the people who MADE the website are against JWs
WTF?!?!? They HATE JW? Ummmm no! They simply had extremely bad experiances with that particualr sect of Christianity! They discovered that it's the spirtuality that's important.........not nesarily following a MAN-MADE religion.

I don't dnow alot about Jw but its obvious that theres an awful lot of bashing going on here. And whether you a JW or a christian God wouldnt want you bashing. You can have a debate with out being so mean to each other.

What would you do if Jesus gave you the DVD ASL about Jehovah God's Kingdom ?
How did you know Jesus gave you the DVD about it?????
So you threw it out, well this make God Jehovah and Jesus very sad that you do not wants to listen to them, but Satan....Satan won over you because you to disobey God's law threwing out the dvd
What did Jesus do anything with THAT DVD???
What kinds of a Bible do yo have ?
Only the KJV.
you misunderstand 2 John 1:10, it never says Jehovah's Witnesses...You needs someone to explains to you what it means
2 John 1:10 talks about the doctrine that you did not receive because you received ANOTHER doctrine. That is why you follow the JW, wrong doctrine.

How did you know Jesus gave you the DVD about it????? What did Jesus do anything with THAT DVD??? Only the KJV. 2 John 1:10 talks about the doctrine that you did not receive because you received ANOTHER doctrine. That is why you follow the JW, wrong doctrine.

Amen! Jesus never give anyone DVD!! I agreed with you!!

Why Jehovah's Witness Prophecy Is Important

1872: - Beginning of the millennium. Wrong! Watchtower publications later changed the date to 1975. Wrong again!

1874: - Christ's second coming. The Bible says "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him" (Rev 1:7 see also Acts 1: 11; Mat 24:23-30; Luke 17:23-24;). Christ did not return in 1874.

1914: - All world governments to be overthrown. God would glorify His people and govern the world. Later Watchtower publications admitted these prophecies and those of 1918, and 1925 had been wrong.

1915: - When man's governments had not been replaced by God's in 1914, the date was changed

to 1915. The Watch-tower Society later admitted that these prophecies "had not been fulfilled."
1918: - End of gentile times, the churches to be destroyed.

1920: - Mountains, republics, and kingdoms disappear.

1925: - "There will be no slip-up...Abraham should enter upon the actual possession of his promised inheritance in the year 1925." Watchtower publications later admitted that this prediction and those of 1914 and 1918 had been wrong.

1929: - A house was built for the return of faithful people spoken of in the Old Testament. It became an embarrassing monument to a false prophesy, so was sold in 1948!

1932: - The overthrow of christendom. Previously predicted for 1918, later moved to 1925, and then to 1932. The Watchtower later admitted: "1932 came and 'Christendom' was not destroyed...."

1975. - Beginning of the millennium. Because the Millennium had not begun in 1872 as had been prophesied, the date was changed to 1975. When this date passed many Jehovah's Witnesses applied Russell's test of a false prophet and left the movement.

So what? C. T. Russell and J.F. Rutherford, the men who made the false prophesies!!!

I am right talked about Charles Russell IS FALSE RELIGION!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back