The End of False Religious is Near!! Videoclip 5 different sign Language country

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want anything to do with this discussion really because I know that you're all stuburn and talking about religious beliefs online never gets anyone anything but anger and frustration...

but EagleCherokee63, those links you post are from websites made by people who hate JWs for some reason or another... "escapefromwatchtower.com"... of course any information you get there is going to be biased AGAINST JWs being as the people who MADE the website are against JWs, that's why you can't rely on what OTHER people say to determain your view/opinion of one religion.

EagleCherokee, JW thinks you have the false religion.

Deal with it, you and JW are wrong. :)

...You must be angry about something, something is triggering you to say Jehovah's Witnesses is a cult, why are you lying about Jehovah's Witnesses ?
Just because someone says that JW is a cult doesn't mean that person is angry about anything, nor is that person lying.

The beliefs of JW's are in opposition to orthodox Christian beliefs and doctrines. The members of JW are not Christians because they deny the deity of Christ. These are facts that have nothing to do with anger.

... of course any information you get there is going to be biased AGAINST JWs being as the people who MADE the website are against JWs, that's why you can't rely on what OTHER people say to determain your view/opinion of one religion.
I let JW's use their own words to condemn themselves. They deny the deity of Christ, so they are NOT Christians.

The problem many doesn't understand deeply what it means christians. Many thought it means those who go to church, which is not so. Christians means those who are IN Christ. Like I'm American meaning I live in America. If anyone does not have Christ IN their life or doesn't believe the deity of Christ is not a christians, christian does not mean how you live, tho should live in godly fashion, only when Christ IN them to enable us to become more what God called us to do. And true, JW is a cult. And yes, JW have their right to share their beliefs as much as Islam, christians likewise.

I let JW's use their own words to condemn themselves. They deny the deity of Christ, so they are NOT Christians.

Actualy we believe that Jesus IS a god, the bible tells us that he is, but he isn't ALMIGHTY GOD (whom we Believe is Jehovah). The bible tells us that Jehovah is a god exacting exclusive devotion. Hence why we pray to Jehovah and NOT Jesus (though we do pray THROUGH Jesus [as our mediator] do to the fact that he sacrificed his life so that all humans could have a chance to obtain perfection again.)

Reba and christlovedeaf, :ty: :grouphug: for support this. It is not my word or myself this is to Glorified to the Lord!

Jesus is JEHOVAH!!!
Jehovah is the name of God!

Bible KJV say Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Jesus is GOD! John 1:16-18

16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.
17 For the law was given by Moses, [but] grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared [him].

Charles Taze Russell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It cannot be adding along with a word "Witness" and where is that idea came from into this story? I had researched and found out it was from Charles Russell in 1800's! That is where Charles wrote and translated to Jehovah Witness. It is not coming from the KJV Bible! KJV Bible started back in 1600's! Their first language was Greek.

Defining a "CULT"

Defining a "CULT".

"Traditionally Christians apply the term to Bible based groups that have significantly departed from the mainstream and historical creeds, particularly regarding the deity of Jesus and the meaning of His sacrifice on the cross. Bible based cults typically deny the full deity and humanity of Jesus, His atoning work on the cross, bodily resurrection, and return at the end of the age as King of kings and Lord of lords to judge the living and the dead."

OK let me start, Christ (Jesus) IS a deity (a God) though he is not THE Almighty God. In prayer to God, that is, the Father, Jesus said, "You, the only true God." (John 17:3)... why would Jesus pray to himself if he were God?

We do not deny the fact that Jesus was sacrificed, we just believe that he was NOT sacrificed on a cross but rather a poll (if you do some historical research you'll find that was the custom of the time).

Bible based cults typically deny the full deity and humanity of Jesus, His atoning work on the cross, bodily resurrection, and return at the end of the age as King of kings and Lord of lords to judge the living and the dead.

So as I've covered, we don't deny the deity of Jesus, and we don't deny his atoning work (though we don't believe it was on a cross), we believe in his bodily rusurrection, and we believe that he will return someday as "King of kings and Lord of lords" to judge the living and dead.

So basicly that right there PROVES that JWs are not a cult, not to mention that there are MILLIONS (over 6 million) JWs in the world, ruled not by ONE earthly ruler (as cults are said to be) but by GOd alone and GUIDED (not ruled) by humans.

Actualy we believe that Jesus IS a god, the bible tells us that he is, but he isn't ALMIGHTY GOD (whom we Believe is Jehovah). The bible tells us that Jehovah is a god exacting exclusive devotion. Hence why we pray to Jehovah and NOT Jesus (though we do pray THROUGH Jesus [as our mediator] do to the fact that he sacrificed his life so that all humans could have a chance to obtain perfection again.)

It insulting to Jesus! IT not nice you said Jesus IS a god.

JESUS is God!! John 1:18.

KJV Bible said here,

John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

KJV Bible said here,

John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Notice a little word there that seperates the two? "AND" my friend, it makes all the differance... now if it said "the only true God, Jesus Christ" it would have made all the differance. That scripture is saying that "the only true God" SENT Jesus ("whom THOU hast sent."). If Jesus had sent himself it would have just said that scripture would have said something like this:

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God,
Jesus Christ, whom hast come.
... but it doesn't!

How can people be so blind?

Notice a little word there that seperates the two? "AND" my friend, it makes all the differance... now if it said "the only true God, Jesus Christ" it would have made all the differance. That scripture is saying that "the only true God" SENT Jesus ("whom THOU hast sent."). If Jesus had sent himself it would have just said that scripture would have said something like this:

... but it doesn't!

How can people be so blind?

You be carefully read it from Charles's idea! KJV is truth, seek your heart God! and worship to Jesus Christ. I used prayed Our father while i former JW before. I wake up! I pray for you!

Ok, here how to identify who Jesus is. Jesus is not A God, He is The God. But understand this, Jesus gave up His position, His glory to come to be born human like us, but no sin in Him, bec He is holy still, and His blood cannot be blemish. Jesus became human to show us as us sinner to watch His example. Now, the question is,how can Jesus and The Father has separate will if Jesus is God Himself? Again, He left His position. Even tho, Jesus should have called tens of thousands angels to come destroy them, but He refuse. Why? His love toward us, He obeyed His Father. Immanuel mean God with us. If He is a god, then there will be one of 3 gods, but He is not a god, but The God. When Jesus came to earth He become Son of man and Son of God. Jesus doesn't think highly Himself. If anyone doesn't believe Jesus isn't The God, then they won't believe John 1 and also Psalm 110 as said Lord said to my Lord. This is part of the Trinity. 3 Person in 1. Also Gensis talked about creation as God said let Us. That is a part of. Remember as Jesus said to pharisees, even I was there with Abraham. He is The Son of the Living God. And He is God Himself, who humbled. He will be crown as Lord, The Messiah.

Ok, here how to identify who Jesus is. Jesus is not A God, He is The God. But understand this, Jesus gave up His position, His glory to come to be born human like us, but no sin in Him, bec He is holy still, and His blood cannot be blemish. Jesus became human to show us as us sinner to watch His example. Now, the question is,how can Jesus and The Father has separate will if Jesus is God Himself? Again, He left His position. Even tho, Jesus should have called tens of thousands angels to come destroy them, but He refuse. Why? His love toward us, He obeyed His Father. Immanuel mean God with us. If He is a god, then there will be one of 3 gods, but He is not a god, but The God. When Jesus came to earth He become Son of man and Son of God. Jesus doesn't think highly Himself. If anyone doesn't believe Jesus isn't The God, then they won't believe John 1 and also Psalm 110 as said Lord said to my Lord. This is part of the Trinity. 3 Person in 1. Also Gensis talked about creation as God said let Us. That is a part of. Remember as Jesus said to pharisees, even I was there with Abraham. He is The Son of the Living God. And He is God Himself, who humbled. He will be crown as Lord, The Messiah.

Thank you! Praise Lord! AMEN! Messiah God is with us!!!

...OK let me start, Christ (Jesus) IS a deity (a God) though he is not THE Almighty God. In prayer to God, that is, the Father, Jesus said, "You, the only true God." (John 17:3)... why would Jesus pray to himself if he were God?
The only God is the Triune God Almighty. There are not "gods". Anything or anyone called a "god" is false. Demons sometimes disguise themselves and claim to be "gods" but they are not. It is blasphemy to call Jesus a "god", which is like putting Him in the same group as Satan's demons.

Why can't God the Son communicate with God the Father? Remember this:

Genesis 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness"

We do not deny the fact that Jesus was sacrificed, we just believe that he was NOT sacrificed on a cross but rather a poll (if you do some historical research you'll find that was the custom of the time).
I assume you mean "pole" not "poll". Well, it wasn't a "pole" either.

In their representations of Christ on the torture stake, the Watchtower society of Jehovah's Witnesses, always show 'one nail' through both of Christ's hands. However, in contrast to this, the Bible clearly states that Christ's crucifixion bore the marks of two nails and not one. This is seen in John 20:25 which records Thomas as saying:

"...Unless I see in His hands the imprint of the nails, and put my finger into the place of the nails, and put my hand into His side, I will not believe."

In June of 1968 1st century tombs were accidently unearthed by bulldozers working north of Jerusalem. Archaeologist, Vasilius Tzaferis excavated the tombs and unearthed the skeletal remains of a young man who had been crucified. Mr Tzaferis, who is not a Christian, wrote an article on his findings in the Biblical Archaeological Review. Writing of what he discovered, part of the Review states:

"At the end of the first century BC, the Romans adopted crucifixion as an official punishment for non-Romans for certain limited transgressions. Initially, it was employed not as a method of execution, but only of punishment. Moreover, only slaves convicted of certain crimes were punished by crucifixion. During this early period, a wooden beam known as a 'furca' or 'patibulum' was placed on the slave's neck and bound his arms. The slave was then required to march through the neighbourhood proclaiming his offence. This march was intended as an exipiation and humiliation. Later, the slave was also stripped and scourged. increasing both the punishment and the humiliation. Still later, instead of walking with the arms tied to the wooden beam, the slave was tied to a vertical stake...Following the beating, the horizontal beam was placed upon the condemned man's shoulders, and he began the long, gruelling march to the execution site, usually outside the citywalls...When the procession arrived at the execution site, a vertical stake was fixed into the ground...If the victim was attached by nails, he was laid on the ground, with his shoulders on the cross-beam. His arms were held out and nailed to the two ends of the cross-beam, which was then raised and fixed on top of the vertical beam. The victim's feet were then nailed down against this vertical stake...In order to prolong the agony, Roman executioners devised two instruments that would keep the victim alive on the cross for extended periods of time. One known as the 'sedile', was a small seat attached to the front of the cross, about half way down. This device provided some support for the victim's body and may explain the phrase used by the Romans, 'to sit upon the cross'. Both Erenaeus and Justin Martyr describe the cross as having five extremities rather than four; the fifth was probably the 'sedile'." (Biblical Archaeological Review, January/February, 1988, pp. 48-49, as quoted by Doug Harris in Awake to the Watchtower, pp. 309-310.).
Jehovah's Witnesses and the Cross

So as I've covered, we don't deny the deity of Jesus...
Yes, you do. If you call Jesus "a god" and don't call Him "The God", then you are denying His deity because there is no such thing as "a god".

...and we don't deny his atoning work...
If Jesus wasn't sinless, perfect God, then He wouldn't be worthy of sacrifice for atonement. You can't have it both ways.

So basicly that right there PROVES that JWs are not a cult, not to mention that there are MILLIONS (over 6 million) JWs in the world, ruled not by ONE earthly ruler (as cults are said to be) but by GOd alone and GUIDED (not ruled) by humans.
You can call yourselves anything you want but that doesn't make you Christians.

Erasmus’ Text, Textus Receptus, Refined Greek Texts, Westcott and Hort Text, Ancient Versions From the Greek, and a lot more.*
Ok, let me ask you question concerning these texts as above:

Which one did the JW translate mostly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back