The End of False Religious is Near!! Videoclip 5 different sign Language country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strengthforever

Reaction score
Jehovah's Witness? ahh no thanks... I am happy being secular humanist.. thank you!

I know.........Johos are fucking scary. And yet, they've been saying that the world is going to end for years and years and years now. Whatever happened to 1975?
I vote that this thread be deleted! Everyone knows that Johos actively prey (they call it "missionarying to" ) on dhh folks, b/c dhh folks very often don't feel like they fit in any where. I'm sorry, but Johos are a CULT. I would suggest this for any strange religion.

Well, you have to becareful how you look at. Many fall by folowing a person instead of studying and caution of who is teaching. Like 1975 been taught by false teaching, cults. Clearly written in the Word of God as Jesus stated, "noone knows the hour or day". End time is eventually coming. Noah warned people sooo many years of flood, they mocked, because " I heard that many years, but never happen", and they continue to ranting and mocking, till the time actually comes and to late. Did we we say when? What is the time length? As it is written, "The Lord bless those who are waiting for His coming."

Oh and I think this was definitly spam......I read in another forum that a lot of people who were visted by Johos got new literature about "end of false religions"

Oh, and if you search for all posts, he posted the same posts all over the forum. Let's ban this guy!

Oh yeah, I remmy Joho came to my house and knocking the door.
I open and they say hi my name is blah blah blah :blah: and I went :zzz: that it about it.

I am ready to go home with Jesus anytime when He calls me and christian people by angel horns into heaven with Jesus. BUT I have to keep working for Jesus and tell people about Jesus before Jesus is coming soon.

THROWSTONES

I got a pamplet stuck on my door friday about end of false religion...... threw in trash.

exactly, which is why we should BAN this person! It's 100% clear that he registered merely to do a bit of missionarying..............it's no different from someone registering online to sell another product.

I watched that video and found false teachings in it. Sorry, JW is a cult.

Yeah, Jehovah Witness is cult/false teaching.

Right! I already knew it. When I become saved Jesus Christ. I found out many about it. I cried out and waste time sucks! but.... It not my fault from my family. I am happy found out truth with Jesus Christ. Thank God that God gave me dreamed how saved Jesus Christ in Oct 7th 1990.

I am ready to go home with Jesus anytime when He calls me and christian people by angel horns into heaven with Jesus. BUT I have to keep working for Jesus and tell people about Jesus before Jesus is coming soon.

THROWSTONES
Amen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back