The 2009/10 NFL Thread

Patsies are so lucky that they recovered the ball after the kickoff... a Bills returner is hand-down dumb to lose it... he should have caught and waive then Bills could afford to waste time and win. What an escape win for Patsies!

I watched the game at least most of it... I think Patsies' offensive linemen are not that good therefore Brady couldn't be more comfortable in the pocket than he used to. Still a first season game though but hey, it was Bills who almost beat them at their home field. Not a good sign, really no matter even if Brady plays... one man cannot carry the team.

Better teams can beat Patsies easy if they play like they did against Bills last MNF game.

A sports reporter said, "Brady's back but Patriots of old are not".

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/32852163/ns/sports-nfl/

Last edited:
Im sick of Jacksonville losing to Indianapolis...grr.

Yup, I could imagine how sick Jag fans must feel for losing to Indy (almost forever) though they were quite solid. Jags are my second favorite team after Colts. Feel better? Ha!

Yup, I could imagine how sick Jag fans must feel for losing to Indy (almost forever) though they were quite solid. Jags are my second favorite team after Colts. Feel better? Ha!

What the hell? You can't like 2 teams in the same division, that is nuts

Sorry to bust your noodles but the Buffalo outplayed the Pats.
They let it go to thier head at end. the fumble on kick return amajor mistake. He should have fallen down....Pats have to rely on dumb plays by others.
In my book any team that has to have the best reciever in the league with the best quarterback in hte league in order to win is still a loser.
It's like having Shaq as a Laker. the game was gone from it. Took the sport out of it. Celebrity basketball..... Celebrity football....nah I pass.
Loser team. Kicked em out of our pool.

Sorry to bust your noodles but the Buffalo outplayed the Pats.
They let it go to thier head at end. the fumble on kick return amajor mistake. He should have fallen down....Pats have to rely on dumb plays by others.
In my book any team that has to have the best reciever in the league with the best quarterback in hte league in order to win is still a loser.
It's like having Shaq as a Laker. the game was gone from it. Took the sport out of it. Celebrity basketball..... Celebrity football....nah I pass.
Loser team. Kicked em out of our pool.

Maybe you are jealous that your team don't have the best wide reciever and best quarterback

What the hell? You can't like 2 teams in the same division, that is nuts

Maybe (lol)... realize that I grew up in Indianapolis and later in life I moved to Jacksonville so my favorite team is still Colts but support Jags whoever they play against except Colts.

I see you are a Colts fan, erase best quarterback, maybe you are jealous you don't have the best wide reciever on your team :lol:

im a Minnesota Vikings fan! i can't wait for the next game at Detriot lions :D the bears better watch out for peterson

Sweet!!! Me too! You forgot the Packers!

yeah the packers.. where you smell the mold from their heads.. AMEN!

I can't wait to see Favre meet their old team! it's going to be an interesting that weekend against packers!

I see you are a Colts fan, erase best quarterback, maybe you are jealous you don't have the best wide reciever on your team :lol:

No, you're wrong!

We do still have our best and all-pro wide receiver, Reggie Wayne.
icon_razz1.gif

after losing Stockley in the slot, and then Marvin Harrison I was wondering how well they could do now offensively

Harrison is old fart and is not speedy anymore so he was cut off. retired?

Reggie Wayne plays much better than those two players. He's all-pro receiver, and In fact he's top 5 wide receivers in the NFL.

We also have Dallas as tight end and Gonzalez, another wr (but injuried now).

Also remember that Peyton could pass to anyone just like Brady does. Those twos don't need great receivers to be effective at least often.

P.Manning 28-38 for 301 yards and 94.3 rating in last seasonal game against Jags.

Harrison is old fart and is not speedy anymore so he was cut off. retired?

Reggie Wayne plays much better than those two players. He's all-pro receiver, and In fact he's top 5 wide receivers in the NFL.

We also have Dallas as tight end and Gonzalez, another wr (but injuried now).

Also remember that Peyton could pass to anyone just like Brady does. Those twos don't need great receivers to be effective at least often.

P.Manning 28-38 for 301 yards and 94.3 rating in last seasonal game against Jags.

Reggie a top 5 receiver is laughable, he is number 10 on my list

Back