The 2009/10 NFL Thread

Monday Night Football will be good whoohoo!! :dance2: :cheers::rockon::h5::applause:

I truly feel Atlanta will outmatch Miami on Sunday. Let the smacktalk begin!!!!!!! :giggle:

Caroline Panthers vs Philly Eagles for Sunday football:giggle:

that is precisely the game I will watch tomorrow even matchup there I feel

I truly feel Atlanta will outmatch Miami on Sunday. Let the smacktalk begin!!!!!!! :giggle:

During the offseason we picked pretty good draftees and workouts and an undeated prerseason are indicators of a good upcoming season- even though our schedule is murder.

I respect your view.

During the offseason we picked pretty good draftees and workouts and an undeated prerseason are indicators of a good upcoming season- even though our schedule is murder.

I respect your view.

The Dolphins sucked so bad yesterday, I honestly thought Dolphins would win against the Falcons

My Vikings won yesterday, yay! Adrian has a SICK 64 yard touchdown run! Here is the video who haven't seen it:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrhBXbVmrWc]YouTube - Vikings Adrian Peterson "Jim Brown" style 64 yard TD run against Browns[/ame]

My Vikings won yesterday, yay! Adrian has a SICK 64 yard touchdown run! Here is the video who haven't seen it:

YouTube - Vikings Adrian Peterson "Jim Brown" style 64 yard TD run against Browns

MSN-Emoticon-yerk-083.gif

Adrian Peterson is really good so I'm not surprised he ran a 64-yard TD.

A rookie Percy Harvin #12 had his first touchdown which thereafter the qb Brett ran over him congratulating him on the zone... cool to see that since he was from my favorite Gators team.

I really think Vikings have a better chance this year.

-----------------------

My favorite Colts beat my hometown Jags 14-12... yay!

No big surprises...first week is wild.....hometeams really fired up.
miami will do well...atlanta a good team.
Vikes still getting in tune with farve.
Dallas looking good ....adios terrell
I thought SF was going to finally come around too...
Surprise was that Chicago held off a good packers team pretty well
Expect Chicago-Minnesota-Green Bay to be a slugfest this year. Which will toughen them up.
Week two more wildness....really see some surprise upsets next week I think.
Me? I hate Philly . Hope McNabb out long time...but they have easy schedule next bunch of weeks....
Go Dallas and Minnesota!!!
And Miami!! Bill Parcells fan. Why I switched to Dallas back then.

Well, I better sign this off for now. I have to be prepared making some homemade pizzas, some crackers, etc for tonight. One of my friends who is coming and helping me. I will have 25 people to come over and watch the game.
Patriots fans, get ready!!! Whoo-hoo!!!
Go Patriots!!!

Enjoy watching Football games, everyone! :D

Gotta love those Bills-Patriots old school uniforms! They need to bring those old school uniforms back and destroy the ugly new jerseys they made!

I have to cut Tom some slack though, he haven't played football in a year so he is out of sync

Back