The 2009/10 NFL Thread

It all begins tonight! :giggle:

_jaguars_blinkie.gif

Yeah Joe! I didn't know there was another Jags fan in here :)

Bills get another touchdown 24-13, the Bills impressed me tonight, it is pretty much game over, I have to give due credit to the Bills, poor OceanBlue7 is crying right now but it is only the first game of the season, there is still 15 games to play

All the pats fans better prepare themselves for a potential loss coming up in just a little while. just a few minutes left and Pats down by 7!

I am crying with tears of joy! We made it! We had a great 50th anniversary, my fellow Patriots lets celebrate our first game of the season as a triumph and a great season ahead of us!

:cheers:

I am crying with tears of joy! We made it! We had a great 50th anniversary, my fellow Patriots lets celebrate our first game of the season as a triumph and a great season ahead of us!

The Bills kickoff returner must feel like shit right now, if he kneeled in the endzone, it would possibly be over, what a great Monday Night Football game! Brady looked good in the 2nd half and was clutch tonight, Brady is back!!!!

We did an amazing play tonight:shock: I was at the edge my seat text messaging my fellow Patriot Restless_heart back and forth. I let out a loud, WE ROCK!!! It was incredible with the beautiful pass from Brady to Moss wow! I was impressed that we won!

We did an amazing play tonight:shock: I was at the edge my seat text messaging my fellow Patriot Restless_heart back and forth. I let out a loud, WE ROCK!!! It was incredible with the beautiful pass from Brady to Moss wow! I was impressed that we won!

You mean the game winning touchdown? If so, that was Watson, not Moss

Both TD's I am on a natural Patriot high :)

:giggle:

Whoo-hoo! We won! 24-25. All my friends/neighbors were screaming and rooting for the Patriots. Boy, we had a lot of fun!!! They all said they wanted to come back again. I told them we better order pizzas or something. It's too much work for me making 4 large homemade pizzas (from scratch). :lol:
Glad some of you enjoyed watching the football game.
Go Patriots! We rock!!!

• [*]Determination, patience and courage are the only things needed to improve any situation.

[*]Enthusiasm releases the drive to carry you over obstacles and adds significance to all you do.

[*]Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.

[*]Every trial endured and weathered in the right spirit makes a soul nobler and stronger than it was before.

Now! Onward to the 21st! - Monday Night Football!

And remember, my Dolphins lost their first two games last season- the year we were crowned division champs!

Me too :cheers:

Im sick of Jacksonville losing to Indianapolis...grr.

I still can't believe New England pulled off that game; it should have been a loss all the way. I loved the interception that the Defensive end caught with one hand on Brady then run back for TD.

Delomme and panthers really stunk it up Sunday, blah.

Lastly, I agree the TD run from AP was best highlight of Sunday.

Yeah Joe! I didn't know there was another Jags fan in here :)
Ayep Doug! Iffn, I do not go fishing this Sunday, I go to the jaguars.com | Be a part of it on Sunday! vs Arizona game.

I'm no longer a lifelong EAGLES fan, because they signed convick. So, I support my local team.

Congratulations to the Patriots, WOW, what a game, what a finish!

Also, Congratulations to SD!

Last edited:

Brady Bunch pulled it off, it was a sweat and we got it, the last 2 TD's we needed. We did make mistakes, I am sure, Brady Bunch will coming up with ways to make it a great season :cheers:

yup, nobody is perfect and its usually a mistake that makes us better at some point later on.

Back