The 2009/10 NFL Thread

Colts are washed up. As evidenced last year.
Steelers not same without Poalamu...he's a big playmaker-game changer.
I'm thinking Atlanta going to jell some more. They really improved last year.
Minnesota jell....
Minnesota-Dallas-Atlanta
Baltimore-Miami-Chargers

Brady choked and couldn't engineer a comeback... Patsies lost to Jets! :lol:

Not a good day in football. Patriots and Chargers lost ugh!

On a good note, Sanchez has a lot of potential and will be heard of more :) I followed Mark Sanchez's career since, he played with USC. We will beat him in the next game:giggle:

Tonight on MNF, the Dolphins will win.

Nah! Let's see the result tonight.

I'm Colts fan and couldn't remember if we ever played against Dolphins in my time before... did we? Maybe once?

Enjoy!

What a MNF game!

Boy, I'm relieved for my favorite team beating fins who used too much time which exhausted our Colts defense in the warm Florida.

Miami overtook the game time for 45 minutes while Colts only had less than 15 minutes yet Colts win. It's a rare occasion... they said it was done last time back in 1977.

Peyton didn't need much effort to slice the fins at the end (and the start).

Woohoo! :D

What a MNF game!

Boy, I'm relieved for my favorite team beating fins who used too much time which exhausted our Colts defense in the warm Florida.

Miami overtook the game time for 45 minutes while Colts only had less than 15 minutes yet Colts win. It's a rare occasion... they said it was done last time back in 1977.

I watched some of the game on ESPN tonight, I am SO glad that Colts beat the Dolphins. :D

I hope Colts stays undefeated this year. I grew up following the Colts when it was first in Baltimore and now Indianapolis.

I watched some of the game on ESPN tonight, I am SO glad that Colts beat the Dolphins. :D

I hope Colts stays undefeated this year. I grew up following the Colts when it was first in Baltimore and now Indianapolis.

Yeeaah! :lol:

Oh, really you must be a long time Colts fan!

After Jerry Jones trashed my favorite team, Cowboys head coach and staff after purchasing them back in 1989 or 1990, I changed the team to Indy Colts but after Manning came in, I became a mere die-hard Colts fan.

:cheers:

I just looked up.... Falcons is playing against the Patriots this coming Sunday.

This should be interesting to watch. Thomas Dimitroff headed the college scouting program for Patriots is now general manager for the Falcons.

Yeeaah! :lol:

Oh, really you must be a long time Colts fan!

After Jerry Jones trashed my favorite team, Cowboys head coach and staff after purchasing them back in 1989 or 1990, I changed the team to Indy Colts but after Manning came in, I became a mere die-hard Colts fan.

:cheers:
Yes, thanks to my dad. :lol: I used to follow Peyton when he played for the Vols. I liked him but didn't care for the Vols though.

Yes, thanks to my dad. :lol: I used to follow Peyton when he played for the Vols. I liked him but didn't care for the Vols though.

Yup! It does me funny also because I'm Florida Gators fan, and you know how they hate Vols... where Peyton came from. :lol:

I just looked up.... Falcons is playing against the Patriots this coming Sunday.

This should be interesting to watch. Thomas Dimitroff headed the college scouting program for Patriots is now general manager for the Falcons.

Oh, oh!

Falcons are real good ones so they have a chance to whip Patsies, I hope. :lol:

Matt Ryan is darn good btw.

What a MNF game!

This one is going to hurt for a good while. Ouch! My Dolphins, why!?

We will face the Falcons home sweet home game:D

An odd question: Could there be some degree of satisfation in losing? I mean, its the hard knocks that truly make a team grow (improve), right?

An odd question: Could there be some degree of satisfation in losing? I mean, its the hard knocks that truly make a team grow (improve), right?

It could... Tebow's motivational speech after Ole Miss loss that paved his Florida team to a national championship last year.

I think Miami's weaknesses are big play-making and passing defense... those they need to improve. I think they are good overall.

They could even use their MNF loss to motivate themselves.

Back