Texting while driving video (It may be too graphic)

I know enough based on your posts that indicate you will choose to continue to drive and text. My response to that is you are a fool if you do that. There is no provoking or bashing about it. I made and educated opinion about you based on your comments. Based on the in context definition of fool, my opinion is spot on. Sometimes the truth hurts.

Fine, I had seen you and some members are furious about my comment.

I'm not in good day right now, not related to texting and I don't feel like matters.

In your recent post, you did mention about 2 hand on texting but I use 1 hand, not 2 hand because of no way to control the steering.

Yeah, but your eyes are off the road. That is what makes you....dangerous....to other people on the road.

When you read your text you have to take your eyes off the road to do it.

When you read your text you have to take your eyes off the road to do it.

No, dude, not always.

You never text while driving so your argument is pointless or you just can't text by yourself.

whatever you're doing... taking your eyes off the road for any number of second..... or the faster you go.... the risk factor just went up significantly. It will quickly go back down once you're fully focused on the road with your eyes on the road. But then.... those tiny seconds when you are not focused on the road..... that's accident waiting to happen.

[yt]YY4hICSiRa4[/yt]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AHGLGQgAn8]YouTube - TAC Safety TV Ad - Don't Drive While Distracted #1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23xr3JF-tz0]YouTube - This ad won 8 awards at Cannes[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhV5O-it9kY]YouTube - Accident - The faster you go, the bigger the mess[/ame]

No, dude, not always.

You never text while driving so your argument is pointless or you just can't text by yourself.

Because I'm NOT that dumb in the first place. That speaks volume right there. Nor am I irresponsible to do such a thing to risk my life as well as possibly others. Not even worth it. I pull over to text or if I get a phone call I pull over to talk. Or I just ignore the call until I arrive where I was going to and then I can respond safely.

Look, dude. You just proved how irresponsible you are by refusing to take any precautions when it comes to texting. The only precautions are to stop driving and pull over, or ignore your calls until you arrive at your final destination. Else if you don't do that your final destination may well likely be 6 feet under.

Because I'm NOT that dumb in the first place. That speaks volume right there. Nor am I irresponsible to do such a thing to risk my life as well as possibly others. Not even worth it. I pull over to text or if I get a phone call I pull over to talk. Or I just ignore the call until I arrive where I was going to and then I can respond safely.

Look, dude. You just proved how irresponsible you are by refusing to take any precautions when it comes to texting. The only precautions are to stop driving and pull over, or ignore your calls until you arrive at your final destination. Else if you don't do that your final destination may well likely be 6 feet under.

You are trying make wishes that car accident will happen to me and make you looks feel like good so I don't give a crap about what you are talking, thanks to god that you won't know about me.

You are trying make wishes that car accident will happen to me and make you looks feel like good so I don't give a crap about what you are talking, thanks to god that you won't know about me.

Incorrect. No, I am not making wishes that you will get in an accident. Far from it. Do not put words into my mouth. However, I am wishing that you will see the light and understand that texting while driving is dangerous and should not be attempted. Doing so will ensure you won't get into an accident. That is my wish. Wish that you won't get injured or killed. And that other people won't get injured or killed as a result of texting while driving.
People here are genuinely concerned for your safety as well as for others.

Incorrect. No, I am not making wishes that you will get in an accident. Far from it. Do not put words into my mouth. However, I am wishing that you will see the light and understand that texting while driving is dangerous and should not be attempted. Doing so will ensure you won't get into an accident. That is my wish. Wish that you won't get injured or killed. And that other people won't get injured or killed as a result of texting while driving.
People here are genuinely concerned for your safety as well as for others.

Fine, I do have common sense and it's hard to explain about how you did texting while driving, I always when highway is isolated and not many cars.

There's people are texting while driving in rush hour or too many cars, they don't attention to road or whatever get end in accident, I had seen by myself and that how I don't texting during rush hour or too many cars, or if my phone is touchscreen like iPhone or keyboard slide out like HTC so I cannot send text at all time.

Fine, I do have common sense and it's hard to explain about how you did texting while driving, I always when highway is isolated and not many cars.

There's people are texting while driving in rush hour or too many cars, they don't attention to road or whatever get end in accident, I had seen by myself and that how I don't texting during rush hour or too many cars, or if my phone is touchscreen like iPhone or keyboard slide out like HTC so I cannot send text at all time.

It...doesn't....matter! You simply do not text while you drive. Period. Even if there is only one car one the road or many. It is a selfish act when people do not consider their own action when it comes to foolishly texting that may end up killing other people.

Last edited:
As for this thread, I have seen that video, gave me some goosebumps, anyway.

Y'all shouldn't bashing on Foxrac for God's sakes, it's his opinions on the texting and driving at the same time. I mean, I do text and driving when there's few cars, county roads, highway and low speed limited since I was 17 years old. Never got in the accident and I pray to God it won't happens. I don't text when it's rain, heavily traffic, night, or with friends. Y'all can go ahead and call me for being stupid when I drive and text. Go ahead and I fooking don't care. It's my responsibilities.

It...doesn't....matter! You simply do not text while you drive. Period. Even if there is only one car one the road or many. It is a selfish act when people do not consider their own action when it comes to text that may end up killing other people.

I'm going let you to say and I don't care.

As for this thread, I have seen that video, gave me some goosebumps, anyway.

Y'all shouldn't bashing on Foxrac for God's sakes, it's his opinions on the texting and driving at the same time. I mean, I do text and driving when there's few cars, county roads, highway and low speed limited since I was 17 years old. Never got in the accident and I pray to God it won't happens. I don't text when it's rain, heavily traffic, night, or with friends. Y'all can go ahead and call me for being stupid when I drive and text. Go ahead and I fooking don't care. It's my responsibilities.

Agreed, second here.

Indeed. I dare that they try and say the same thing to families whose members were killed in auto accident because some driver decided to text and drive. It's a hard and valuable lesson, unfortunately at the expense of those who get killed by a texting driver.

Indeed. I dare that they try and say the same thing to families whose members were killed in auto accident because some driver decided to text and drive. It's a hard and valuable lesson, unfortunately at the expense of those who get killed by a texting driver.

Yes, yes, I've heard about that like ten times from you, buddy. And, Texas has many highways and county roads and there aren't too many people; you should know better that Texas is a big state and very wide spread people.

Back