Ten Commandments:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You kept saying one thing and then change to say something else. It seems to me You don't stick with your words. You stated You don't believe in the "Messiah" Jesus is the Messiah. So the saying is if you don't believe in the Messiah then You don't believe in Jesus.

No you are not listening what I was saying, I already told you that I don't know if Jesus was telling the truth which doesn't mean that I don't believe him. For example, if my brother told me he got a million dollar while he didn't buy anything for long time, should I refuse to believe him? Or what if he was telling the truth? I don't know till I ask him face to face, "May you proof your million of dollars?", if he prove it then I would believe him, if he prove nothing then I don't know what to say. Get my point?

I'm sorry PuyoPiyo but you cannot compare Jesus to other people, if you don't think Jesus is telling the truth therefore it proves that you do not believe in Him.

In order for someone to believe in Jesus, you have to believe every word Jesus says, that's how it goes and in order to know Jesus personally, is to read the Bible.

It's the same meaning to all three Religious. I don't see what's the fuss about it. Look at my first post, I did not wrote down the entire words for the 10 Commandments but it means the same as the rest.

You wrote 10 commandment in your first post without source. I posted 10 commandements with source. It written that Moses wrote and destoryed 1st commandment because he was angry with people for worship idols. He wrote commandement again for 2nd time but the words, he wrote different.

I'm sorry PuyoPiyo but you cannot compare Jesus to other people, if you don't think Jesus is telling the truth therefore it proves that you do not believe in Him.

In order for someone to believe in Jesus, you have to believe every word Jesus says, that's how it goes and in order to know Jesus personally, is to read the Bible.

:gpost: !! That's so correct.

Oh really? then tell me why Moses and isrealites created tent as temple/ church in first place for jewish only before Jesus and You born? Anyway, Your comments is not related this, it suppose to be relate another thread called GOD vs Religion. you are so far from this thread you created.

Yes, the people created religion themselves, not God nor Jesus.

Yes it related my thread.

Where did I compare the people or the Jesus? All I was saying that everyone is equal.

And how would it be the truth?

:gpost: !! That's so correct.

No it's not.

You kept saying one thing and then change to say something else. It seems to me You don't stick with your words. You stated You don't believe in the "Messiah" Jesus is the Messiah. So the saying is if you don't believe in the Messiah then You don't believe in Jesus.

I forgot one more thing, about "Messiah", I don't mean the person who are the messiah, I mean the act of messiah.

Where did I compare the people or the Jesus? All I was saying that everyone is equal.

You were speaking of an example of your brother that's why I said you cannot compare Jesus to other people. Jesus never lies, never sins.

Keep the Sabbath day holy - it means that you need to rest friday night (sunset) to Saturday night (sunset) to worship the Lord or God. Do not do any labor on sabbath holy day. IMO

You were speaking of an example of your brother that's why I said you cannot compare Jesus to other people. Jesus never lies, never sins.

Haha you are using the wrong word. I was contrasting everyone, whosever, existed in the earth as equal. I am just following my own beliefs, and one of my beliefs said that every human in the earth are all equal. Sorry I am not following thing that I disagree.

You wrote 10 commandment in your first post without source. I posted 10 commandements with source. It written that Moses wrote and destoryed 1st commandment because he was angry with people for worship idols. He wrote commandement again for 2nd time but the words, he wrote different.
Cheri posted an abbreviated version of the 10 Commandments. I posted the full versions, straight from the Bible. So? Now you see the full Commandments, and the Bible verse references. You can also read that Moses did NOT change the Commandments from the first set of stone tables to the second set. They are the same commandments, from the same source--GOD.

So, what's your point?

Cheri posted an abbreviated version of the 10 Commandments.

It´s not first time to see you defend Cheri against my post. It seem to me that you defend anyone who has the same belief as you? :hmm:

I posted the full versions, straight from the Bible. So? Now you see the full Commandments, and the Bible verse references.

Yes I have read your post and then provided link in my post. So what's your point?? :confused:

You can also read that Moses did NOT change the Commandments from the first set of stone tables to the second set. They are the same commandments, from the same source--GOD.

Can you show me where I claim that Moses changed the commandments? I really have no idea why you make it up. I only said that Moses wrote different words between 1st and 2nd commandments, that´s all.

It´s not first time to see you defend Cheri against my post. It seem to me that you defend anyone who has the same belief as you? :hmm:
Well, duh, of course! If I agree with a post, I support it. That makes sense. I don't support posts that I disagree with. It doesn't matter who posts it. If they're right, I support them. If they're wrong, I don't.

Can you show me where I claim that Moses changed the commandments? I really have no idea why you make it up. I only said that Moses wrote different words between 1st and 2nd commandments, that´s all.
That's exactly what I'm referring to.

You claimed that Moses is God the man? Moses is known in the bible under Exodus and he receieved The Ten Commandments from God. How could he be God? Now your turn to show me where it stated that Moses is God in your "bible" whatever you wish to call your book.
Cheri, You said Now my turn? Mmmm Yeah my turn, Here is quote from the highest scripture (king james version which is my most favoriate scriputres)

Moses is the man of God

Numbers 23:19 >>
God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Deuteronomy 33:1 >>
And this is the blessing, wherewith Moses the man of God blessed the children of Israel before his death.

1 Chronicles 23:14
Now concerning Moses the man of God, his sons were named of the tribe of Levi.

2 Chronicles 30:16
And they stood in their place after their manner, according to the law of Moses the man of God: the priests sprinkled the blood, which they received of the hand of the Levites.

Isn't David the man of God? Isn't Elijah the man of God? Werent Moses and the other prophets born from the woman?

Now Are you saying that I am confuse ingorant people and christians from the truth of scripture?

My turn is completely so now is your turn! ;)

You said you read the King James bible? Is that the New King James bible? On the cover of King James bible does it show an ancient symbol of the Trinity?

You said: Moses is God the man and that Jesus and Moses are the same son of man, It's the other way around, It is supposed to be Moses is the "man of God".

Man of God does not mean Moses is God himself. That what I was trying to tell you. Moses was around before Jesus's time, God needs someone to lead the people of Egypt. Moses is God's faithful messanger. :)

:ty: for your verses.

The phrase "man of God" means a man who is faithful and obedient to God. It doesn't mean that the man is God.

The fathers of all the men of God were mortal men.

The father of Jesus Christ was God, not a mortal man.

The phrase "man of God" means a man who is faithful and obedient to God. It doesn't mean that the man is God.

The fathers of all the men of God were mortal men.

The father of Jesus Christ was God, not a mortal man.

Right! :ty:

Wow, you guys are very clever who twist the words of scriptrue to fit as your magical inteperttions. But I respect you and your own opinions by your own intelligants without analyize, and investiagte the words of scriptures. I gave the verses from scripture to you for the truth itself. I am out.

I bet you tell the world, Jesus wasnt the son of man, but he is God.

Moses was the man of God and Jesus was the son of God. Jesus was the son and Moses was the man. Jesus was the son (seed) out of men of God they sent. Jesus told his disciples included you, He wasn't intend to come to destory the scripture, but the scripture and law must fulfill (Matthew 5:17).

God spoke unto Moses and God spoke unto Jesus. they are same motral Man and son aka the mortal son of motral man. (John 6:29)

I bet you tell the world, Son of man is not God.

Anyway You and I are soo far from this thread you created. this is for ten commeendment. stick to this topic you created for! ;)

...Anyway You and I are soo far from this thread you created. this is for ten commeendment. stick to this topic you created for! ;)
OK. :|

Wow, you guys are very clever who twist the words of scriptrue to fit as your magical inteperttions.

Why would we twisted the scripture words? It's right there for everyone to see.

God spoke unto Moses and God spoke unto Jesus. they are same motral Man and son aka the mortal son of motral man. (John 6:29)

It did not say anything about Moses on John 6:29

What I pulled up says this: Jesus answered, "The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent."

Anyway You and I are soo far from this thread you created. this is for ten commeendment. stick to this topic you created for! ;)

It's this my thread isn't it? Isn't it my call? I thought so. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back