Tell us something about yourself?

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

I am a simple person. I dont have a complicated life like lot of assets or investments. So my net worth is near to nothing.

I am a simple person. I dont have a complicated life like lot of assets or investments. So my net worth is near to nothing.

So who's the other person in your avatar?

Dixie said:

So who's the other person in your avatar?

My girlfriend of 1.5 years.

My girlfriend of 1.5 years.

LOL I just realized I read that wrong. When I read it, 'simple' looked like 'single'. Damn I need to get glasses. :shock:

dereksbicycles, I have a Rottie too. Actually, I have 2.

When I was kid I called my mom's old tan Ford "Bessie" and my dad's big blue Chevy "Harry" Don't know why.

I like succotash.
One time I was looking more about it and found it is from a Narragansett word

I got an ipod classic and loving it! Just downloaded a few Beatles songs!

I am normally a shy and insecure person. More-so in public.

I got an ipod classic and loving it! Just downloaded a few Beatles songs!

Yes they are awesome. Does yours have video capability? Next thing you'll know you'll be wanting an iPod that can make phone calls too as they do just about everything else. :lol:

Some farmers are willing to 'rent' their goats out for people that need to have a fenceline cleaned up. Just take the goat and stake it out next to the fence and it will eat all of the weeds and grass around the fenceline. Depending on how much you want done can take anywhere from two days to a week. If you want all over grazing, just buy a goat and place it in fenced in yard with access to shelter and water. In the winter you can feed it grain and/or hay.

Some farmers are willing to 'rent' their goats out for people that need to have a fenceline cleaned up. Just take the goat and stake it out next to the fence and it will eat all of the weeds and grass around the fenceline. Depending on how much you want done can take anywhere from two days to a week. If you want all over grazing, just buy a goat and place it in fenced in yard with access to shelter and water. In the winter you can feed it grain and/or hay.

Or a sheep. The difference between a sheep grazing as opposed to goat, the sheep will eat the grass to the dirt, preventing more grass growth, while a goat leaves the grass roots intact, thus allowing the grass to regrow.

Back