Tell us something about yourself?

Nah, no worries. There is this stupid fear that if you think the same sex is beautiful and sexy, that automatically means you are gay-tacular.

I leave you the wise words of Elaine in Seinfeld:

Elaine: "Hey! Hey! listen ... Do one of you guys know that ..that blond guy
who's always on the exercycle at the health club. You know he's
just really handsome?.."

George: (head down low) I...I wouldn't know"

Elaine: "You know that just admitting a man is handsome doesn't necessarily make you a homosexual."

:lol:

I bite my nails. Wish I could stop. :(

Get braces!

I used to bite my nails until 9th grade when I got braces. Then I stopped. All that metal got in my way.

I had braces for 2.5 years in high school. Didnt work.

I think you can get a Bison burger at any Fuddruckers. It is a big commercial crop now.

You can also get a Bison Burger at Ruby Tuesday's. Which reminds me - I need to go there for just that - a Bison Burger w/ a beer. :cool2:

Yes they are awesome. Does yours have video capability? Next thing you'll know you'll be wanting an iPod that can make phone calls too as they do just about everything else. :lol:

Yes, it has video on it as well. Its the ipod classic 160 g ( 40,000 songs) I know its old gotta love the capacity lol

You can also get a Bison Burger at Ruby Tuesday's. Which reminds me - I need to go there for just that - a Bison Burger w/ a beer. :cool2:

Bison (Buffalo meat) burger does really taste good better than the cow meat (hamburger). I went to the Pueblo restaurant in the city of Albuquerque for a really good Bison burger and love it very much many years ago. Too bad that we don't have millions of Buffalos roaming the prairies anymore. Only be found in farms (I don't know how many are there in the United States and probably here in Canada, too). :dunno:

Back