Tell us something about yourself?

I can't stand instant coffee, so on road trips (which I do a lot of), I take pure coffee and coffee plunger with hot water flask, mug, spoon and sugar packed in a compact bag wherever I go. Unfortunately can't do that with airtravel these days.

Mine are aged 23, 22, 20, 17, 14, 10 (going on 16!) and 7. 2 Boys, 5 girls. Same parents (my husband and me), no twins - all singletons, no adoptions all biological.

:shock: There would be no way I could handle having that many children. Kudos to you for desiring to have that many children and taking care of them. I am sure your oldest 3 have become responsible adults in society. :wave:

I'm on YouTube. :( Here is Jake asking me to marry him:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k785SbfI8kI]YouTube - New Years Kiss 2011 style!!![/ame]

wtf is with my face? I look like I weigh 300 lbs.

Have you already thought up of a way to introduce to her the idea of her being a "bedroom guest star" ? Seems like your husband is ready for it... ;)

LOL...he would love it. I would feel way toooo awkward. I know some people are into that. I would freeze up and laugh hysterically if I tried something like that. :giggle:

You ever tell her that?

No...she is lesbain. So that would be like leading her on since I am not into women. I am straight as an arrow. :giggle:

I just find her really sexy and beautiful. Normally, I dont think about that kind of thing but something out her just did. I guess I am just weird.

I think of some women as absolutely beautiful. I don't think that makes me not-straight. I think Halle Berry is totally gorgeous!

I have a deaf great Dane, a black cat, a gray tabby, and two gray and white siamese/russian blue mixes.
I'm a geek and plan to spend a full day watching Tron with one of my best friends when he comes to visit!
I facebook way too much...>_>
I'm a grocery monkey....I take money and give people food!

Oh also I'm Transgendered, hearing, and going to school for interpretation in the fall. I also am trying to learn BSL in conjunction with ASL. ......I like BSL better.

I LOVE Danes! Lovelovelove!

I am pansexual. Meaning I am gender blind.
I don't like cats or dogs (except Danes, mastiffs, etc).
I am a hippy!
Tattoo/piercing freak.
I suffer from chronic pain.
Twitter freak.

I have bruises all over my arms from work. I look like I've been in a barfight or something.

based on my experience at shelter... looks like he was always jumping on him

HIM?? WTF? Neither me or the dog is male! :lol:

But yes you are correct about the jumping part. The St. Bernard likes to jump. She's not AS jumpy as she was when I first started working with her. That first day I was covered head to toe in paw prints, bruises, 'chewing' marks (the dog is just 'mouthy' and was using me as a chew toy) etc. She jumped on me when I wasn't paying attention and she nearly sent me through the fence! :shock:

LOL...he would love it. I would feel way toooo awkward. I know some people are into that. I would freeze up and laugh hysterically if I tried something like that. :giggle:
Liquid courage. But I don't seriously recommend this.........

I am a profoundly deaf guy at 33 years old. I will be 34 soon. I am thinking of trying hearing aids again after 22 years.

I have a very sweet hearing girlfriend and a Rottweiler who supports my choice whether I want to try HA or CI or none.

It's nice to know people who like dogs here. They are great thing to have.

I am a profoundly deaf guy at 33 years old. I will be 34 soon. I am thinking of trying hearing aids again after 22 years.

I have a very sweet hearing girlfriend and a Rottweiler who supports my choice whether I want to try HA or CI or none.

It's nice to know people who like dogs here. They are great thing to have.
If you haven't worn a HA for 22 years, I'd say try one now. "They've come a long way baby" :giggle: Seriously, they've improved a lot. That being said, there's no guarantee that you'll find a HA that will meet your needs. The first thing you should do is find a really good audiologist. One who wants to help you not one that wants to put money in his/her pocket w/o regard to how the HAs work for you.

I can be crazy. At least I admit it. I think being a little crazy shows that you're a real person and makes things more adventurous.

No...she is lesbain. So that would be like leading her on since I am not into women. I am straight as an arrow. :giggle:

I just find her really sexy and beautiful. Normally, I dont think about that kind of thing but something out her just did. I guess I am just weird.

Nah, no worries. There is this stupid fear that if you think the same sex is beautiful and sexy, that automatically means you are gay-tacular.

I leave you the wise words of Elaine in Seinfeld:

Elaine: "Hey! Hey! listen ... Do one of you guys know that ..that blond guy
who's always on the exercycle at the health club. You know he's
just really handsome?.."

George: (head down low) I...I wouldn't know"

Elaine: "You know that just admitting a man is handsome doesn't necessarily make you a homosexual."

Back