Teacher in Colorado arrested for asking for topless photos

AKA Russia. Not a bad idea. Mendoza isn't too shabby, either.

just a tiny correction - Soviet Union is not aka Russia. They're not the same.

Russia lost several countries after the transition.

I think this "teacher" needs to have his picture plastered in the newspapers far and wide, and a sign put on his front lawn explaining to his neighbors what he did. And he certainly does not need to be employed anywhere near where minor girls would be without adult supervision.

What an unhealthy environment those girls were put in --- who vetted the guy?

I think this "teacher" needs to have his picture plastered in the newspapers far and wide, and a sign put on his front lawn explaining to his neighbors what he did. And he certainly does not need to be employed anywhere near where minor girls would be without adult supervision.

What an unhealthy environment those girls were put in --- who vetted the guy?

the scariest part is... he, like many other pedos, was probably described as "nicest guy you've ever met", a pillar of community, or a wonderful caring person. that's just how manipulative and charismatic pedos can be. even you and I would be easily fooled if we vet this guy. scary... scary...

There is glass cup of water for hoichi to sip.

Tastes ok? Not good? probably from well water. :lol:

There is glass cup of water for hoichi to sip.

Tastes ok? Not good? probably from well water. :lol:

Probably cause I shut him up over the cost of execution and life. He thought execution was cheaper than life. WRONG, and I showed him that. Cost of putting someone to death isn't cheap. You gotta get the drugs and set up the chamber and all that. That takes time, money, and labor. Plus, it all has to go according to plan and not backfire.

Probably cause I shut him up over the cost of execution and life. He thought execution was cheaper than life. WRONG, and I showed him that. Cost of putting someone to death isn't cheap. You gotta get the drugs and set up the chamber and all that. That takes time, money, and labor. Plus, it all has to go according to plan and not backfire.

You think it costs less than 20k to incarcerate someone for life :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: oh Mark :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Sometimes if someone stops responding to you, they're just kind of sick of hearing it or decide it's not worth it....it doesn't necessarily mean you "won" or shut them up. They may decide it's just better to ignore

As per this link:

Death Penalty*:*The High Cost of the Death Penalty

Regardless of the method of execution used today, it costs WAY MORE to execute someone than with LWOP (Life without parole). You are big-time mistaken, my friend.

Then pls post the numbers here to prove that life in prison is cheaper then execution. that i want to learn.

post how much it cost to keep someone incarcerated for a day times life and then post the numbers how long wit will take to execute. even though i'm not calling for that process. ill entertain you here. why not.

i did the homework, by the way, even though unlike you i'm not calling for it, but thats one part of my point. The bigger one and more pertinent one that you fail to grasp is this.

Why do you wish for a pedo, a heinous monster, who seeks to see photos of mid teenager breasts, as you admit, a monster of the most vile kind, one that will never ever ever stop, his disordered lust of wishing to see photos of mid teenager breasts, an animal! That will for ever stalk and hunt his prey until he is caught and like any such monster be put down. a monster so cold an calculating pure unmitigated evil, as you admit who seeks to see photographs of mid teenagers breasts, Why then do YOU wish him, a monster of the heinous kind to be protected? Regardless of what ever different opinions we have, we know for a FACT with out a doubt that monsters such as he, pedos (as you declare him) will for a FACT be protected inside prison. he will be in protective custody. he will on the tax payers dime be given protection. 3 square a day, cable tv. special treatment to keep him way a form other cons who will murder him. he will be protected and offered protection.
why do YOU wish to give a monster such as this protection, its more protection then even the victims on the outside even get?

thats my real question to you?

i''ve said my main point in this thread. Those with critical reasoning can read what i wish for this man. and by extension for society. and what i wish is not to have tax payers pay to have pedos protected. and we know regardless son what your opinion is or mine. it is a FACT pedos are protected inside.
You wish that this monster is protected
Jiro wishes this monster be protected

I do not.

And thats pretty well the end of my points. We don't need to keep going around in in circles. we know where each other stand.
you want this guy protected.

i do not

fair enough. and i respect yours and jiros differing opinion

(lights cigarette, breaths deep, exhales, sits back)

nahhhhh you did no such thing. i do have to work for a living though

sorry if my absence held the discussion up

thats right and can they afford life in prison for guys such as this?

post real numbers comparing them pls not just links
how much does it costs to keep one man incarcerated for a day times life.

of course this will depend on how long someone life. if you go in for life at 20 hand die at 60 how much loot does it costs? if you go in at 50 but only die 5 of your time then how much doe sit cost? thats how it works i understand the united states gov has money to burn, and is not in any debt and can afford to keep anyone locked up and protected for ever. i know money is just never a plm for the gov. and society can afford it. sure.

let me guess
you want this pedo protected too?

fascinating

thats right and can they afford live in prison for guys such as this?

post real numbers comparing them pls not just links
how much does it costs to keep one man incarcerated for a day times life.

of course this will depend on how long someone lives. if you go in for life at 20 hand lie to 60 how much loot doe sit costs? if you go in at 50 but only lie 5 of your time then how much doe sit cost? thats how it works

let me guess
you want this pedo protected too?

fascinating

US Supreme Court (Kennedy v. Louisiana) doesn't allow any states to execute pedophiles, unless they murdered the child, so death penalty is strictly limited to murder.

States said it cost them $10 million more per year on death penalty than life sentence - pay attention to article.

For your last question (in bold), what's up with ill question? I'm extremely detest pedophiles so **** no! I rather to shoot them to death over send them to jail.

Wirelessly posted (ZTE X501 Phone/Asus Tablet)

hoichi said:
As per this link:

Death Penalty*:*The High Cost of the Death Penalty

Regardless of the method of execution used today, it costs WAY MORE to execute someone than with LWOP (Life without parole). You are big-time mistaken, my friend.

Then pls post the numbers here to prove that life in prison is cheaper then execution. that i want to learn.

post how much it cost to keep someone incarcerated for a day times life and then post the numbers how long wit will take to execute. even though i'm not calling for that process. ill entertain you here. why not.

i did the homework, by the way, even though unlike you i'm not calling for it, but thats one part of my point. The bigger one and more pertinent one that you fail to grasp is this.

Why do you wish for a pedo, a heinous monster, who seeks to see photos of mid teenager breasts, as you admit, a monster of the most vile kind, one that will never ever ever stop, his disordered lust of wishing to see photos of mid teenager breasts, an animal! That will for ever stalk and hunt his prey until he is caught and like any such monster be put down. a monster so cold an calculating pure unmitigated evil, as you admit who seeks to see photographs of mid teenagers breasts, Why then do YOU wish him, a monster of the heinous kind to be protected? Regardless of what ever different opinions we have, we know for a FACT with out a doubt that monsters such as he, pedos (as you declare him) will for a FACT be protected inside prison. he will be in protective custody. he will on the tax payers dime be given protection. 3 square a day, cable tv. special treatment to keep him way a form other cons who will murder him. he will be protected and offered protection.
why do YOU wish to give a monster such as this protection, its more protection then even the victims on the outside even get?

thats my real question to you?

i''ve said my main point in this thread. Those with critical reasoning can read what i wish for this man. and by extension for society. and what i wish is not to have tax payers pay to have pedos protected. and we know regardless son what your opinion is or mine. it is a FACT pedos are protected inside.
You wish that this monster is protected
Jiro wishes this monster be protected

I do not.

And thats pretty well the end of my points. We don't need to keep going around in in circles. we know where each other stand.
you want this guy protected.

i do not

fair enough. and i respect yours and jiros differing opinion

(lights cigarette, breaths deep, exhales, sits back)

Okay, first of all, you are erroneous in thinking I want pedos protected. I would much rather hang them then have them clothed and fed. Unfortunately, that's not how today's laws work, but way back in the 1700's and 1800's that was possible.

Now, as for protection in prison, I can understand why they're that way-- they'd get the s*** beat out if them, and worse-- no one here is disputing that everyone detests predators, and many of us would like to do stuff to em (hence the wishing part), but per the law, we do something, we're responsible for said action.

You have offended me that you think I would prefer the predators be protected, and quite frankly, it's an insult to the victims and their families. Did you ever stop to think that maybe someone is reading this and MAYE something did happen to that person? Ever think of that?

Mark, it is not your fault because we can't change the US Supreme Court ruling and they only nominated by president and confirmation by senators as well, so we vote president and senator but we can't vote judge who is running for US Supreme Court's seat.

I'm scared that hoichi may not understand about how US Supreme Court works and they are one of highest court, that it.

US Supreme Court (Kennedy v. Louisiana) doesn't allow any states to execute pedophiles, unless they murdered the child, so death penalty is strictly limited to murder.

States said it cost them $10 million more per year on death penalty than life sentence - pay attention to article.

For your last question (in bold), what's up with ill question? I'm extremely detest pedophiles so **** no! I rather to shoot them to death over send them to jail.

it is a FACT pedos are protected inside, by wishing this monster to go up for life you are arguing for him to be protected for life

period.

it is a FACT pedos are protected inside, by wishing this monster to go up for life you are arguing for him to be protected for life

period.

Oh my god, what's nonsense statement that you made.

We can't change the US Supreme Court's ruling about whoever should executed, so you fail to understand about how legal system works, so we don't have any control with highest court in this country.

Read my lip - I don't want fu*king pedophiles to be protected and I want to shoot them to death, so do you understand now? I don't have much control with legal system, though.

Wirelessly posted (ZTE X501 Phone/Asus Tablet)

Okay, first of all, you are erroneous in thinking I want pedos protected. I would much rather hang them then have them clothed and fed. Unfortunately, that's not how today's laws work, but way back in the 1700's and 1800's that was possible.

Now, as for protection in prison, I can understand why they're that way-- they'd get the s*** beat out if them, and worse-- no one here is disputing that everyone detests predators, and many of us would like to do stuff to em (hence the wishing part), but per the law, we do something, we're responsible for said action.

You have offended me that you think I would prefer the predators be protected, and quite frankly, it's an insult to the victims and their families. Did you ever stop to think that maybe someone is reading this and MAYE something did happen to that person? Ever think of that?

it is a FACT that pedos are protected on inside. it cannot be denied it is a FACT by you wishing to see him get life (your gov does not even seek that) then you are also wishing him to get protection for life.

you can have it both ways son.
pedos are protected inside. you want this man to have 3 square a day, cable t.v. and. he will be protected. period.
why?
no you would not much rather hang them if you did then you would be agreeing with me regarding executing him (if he indeed is such the primal threat to society and civilization over asking to see photos of mid teenager breast . hanging is execution.
instead you want him protected
sick

Oh my god, what's nonsense statement that you made.

We can't change the US Supreme Court's ruling about whoever should executed, so you fail to understand about how legal system works, so we don't have any control with highest court in this country.

Read my lip - I don't want fu*king pedophiles to be protected and I want to shoot them to death, so do you understand now? I don't have much control with legal system, though.

i understand full well how the legal system works. its not even asking for life for this guy. so what the hell???

but what the legal system will do and it is a FACT is protect him. he will and it is a FACT be protected inside.
what is nonsense about my statement?

Back