Teacher in Colorado arrested for asking for topless photos

Wirelessly posted (ZTE X501 Phone/Asus Tablet)

Foxrac said:
Mark, it is not your fault because we can't change the US Supreme Court ruling and they only nominated by president and confirmation by senators as well, so we vote president and senator but we can't vote judge who is running for US Supreme Court's seat.

I'm scared that hoichi may not understand about how US Supreme Court works and they are one of highest court, that it.

Yes, I know.

You're right, we can't control what the US Supreme Court does, cause whatever ruling comes from there is FINAL, no ands, if, or buts. Once that hammer comes down, that is the end if the line.

As for hoichi, ah, well. Not my issue he may not understand how things work here. Question is: is he aware that ALL US citizens must take the US Constitution test in Jr high and high school? It's federally mandatory, so not much of a choice.

hoichi said:

Okay, first of all, you are erroneous in thinking I want pedos protected. I would much rather hang them then have them clothed and fed. Unfortunately, that's not how today's laws work, but way back in the 1700's and 1800's that was possible.

Now, as for protection in prison, I can understand why they're that way-- they'd get the s*** beat out if them, and worse-- no one here is disputing that everyone detests predators, and many of us would like to do stuff to em (hence the wishing part), but per the law, we do something, we're responsible for said action.

You have offended me that you think I would prefer the predators be protected, and quite frankly, it's an insult to the victims and their families. Did you ever stop to think that maybe someone is reading this and MAYE something did happen to that person? Ever think of that?

it is a FACT that pedos are protected on inside. it cannot be denied it is a FACT by you wishing to see him get life (your gov does not even seek that) then you are also wishing him to get protection for life.

you can have it both ways son.
pedos are protected inside. you want this man to have 3 square a day, cable t.v. and. he will be protected. period.
why?
no you would not much rather hang them if you did then you would be agreeing with me regarding executing him (if he indeed is such the primal threat to society and civilization over asking to see photos of mid teenager breast . hanging is execution.
instead you want him protected
sick

Me, sick? As if!! You can think twice about that. I DO NOT WANT PEDOS PROTECTED. Unfortunately, we don't get to have a say in what happens to these guys. The only person who does is the warden of the state prison where he'd be housed.

Also, not all child rapists receive special protection, depending on prisons and there are too many complaints about violence in prison.

My cousin will move to state prison after conviction of burglary and felony drug offense.

chigagoblue. i know full well how your country works, i lived there for over 20 years. just because im not stateside now doesn't mean i don't know. i prefer America to where i am.
hell these Canadians insist i'm a yank!!
but thats not my point
pedos are protected inside PERIOD!!!!!
you wish this man to be protected for life. as you are the one who wants life for him. not the victims, not the prosecutor, not the state. YOU want that. YOU want him then by default as we know it is a FACT he will be protected inside then to be protected.
thats how it works.
you want this monster of the most heinous kind, a monster who seeks to assuage his lust for seeking photos of mid teenage girls breasts to be protected.
sick!!!!
and by doing so, you are actually making teenage girls less safe due to how asking for life for someone who wishes to see photos but knowing rapists don't get life, well your smart connect the damn dots.
you are asking for this man to be protected.

Also, not all child rapists receive special protection, depending on prisons and there are too many complaints about violence in prison.

My cousin will move to state prison after conviction of burglary and felony drug offense.

YES they do. if they ask for it, and if they indeed are designated as such by the conviction they get protection!!!!
do you know?
where were you in?

The only time a pedo wont get it is if he doesn't request it as in he is suicidal and the state hasn't designated him as such. that is rarer then shitting bars of gold. happens sure.
but rare.
now back to reality
pedos are protected inside
it is a damn FACT.
i've been in, i know. you cant even get to the bastards. they are not even on the same range. if the victims family has means and they know where he is housed they can leverage loot to a crew inside who controls what ever range to get at him. thats rare.

pedos are protected!!!!
i'm not going to repeat myself again you guys want to dream here and smoke weird shit and think otherwise
FINE!!
reality is something else. and reality is this
inside. PEDOS ARE PROTECTED...so us other cons don't horribly and brutally kill them

end of story.
now pass what ever it is your smoking it seems rather potent for some dreaming.........

YES they do. if they ask for it, and if they indeed are designated as such by the conviction they get protection?
do you know?
where were you in?

The only time a pedo wont get it is if he doesn't request it as in he is suicidal and the state hasn't designated him as such. that is rarer then shitting bars of gold. happens sure.
but rare.
now back to reality
it is a damn FACT.
i've been in, i know. you cant even get to the bastards. they are not even on the same range. if the victims family has means and they know where he is housed they can leverage loot to a crew inside who controls what ever range to get at him. thats rare.

pedos are protected!!!!
i'm not going to repeat myself again you guys want to dream here and smoke weird shit and think otherwise
FINE!!
inside. PEDOS ARE PROTECTED...so us other cons don't horribly and brutally kill them

end of story.
now pass what eve rit is your smoking it seems rather potent for some dreaming.........

I was born in US, so never lived outside of US in my life.

Not really, not in our state and any child rapists request for special protection will denied, unless they have absolutely good reason (especially mob or gang). One of my old co-worker is currently work at state prison and there are many child rapists, so there are a lot of violence, especially fighting everyday. The special protection for child rapists seem limited to your area and the prisons operate differently, so they don't share same procedure.

Sorry, that's not end of story for you and not all prisons are same that you had experience.

Not really, not in our state and any child rapists request for special protection will denied,

Can you site a valid source that states your state has no protective custody what so ever, and further neither does colorodo or federal penns?
interesting. i'm curious.

unless they have absolutely good reason (especially mob or gang).

the good reason is this. if you send a pedo in for 5 years if he is not protected he will get killed. and thats a death sentence hence the state is responsible to protect him. sucks but true. really really sucks but really really true.

One of my old co-worker is currently work at state prison and there are many child rapists, so there are a lot of violence, especially fighting everyday. The special protection for child rapists seem limited to your area and the prisons operate differently, so they don't share same procedure.
yes there is allot o violence inside. indeed how true. i fought every damn day. being the only deaf guy, i was considered some easy prey....so every day i fought. the pedos those YOU and others here wish to protect. were not even with us cons. i was in GP. and i did time in the states as well as canada. i know what im talking about. it is first hand knowledge, unlike what your posting "i know a dude who is this" yadd ayadda....sorry pal . i was in. you were not.

Sorry, that's not end of story for you and not all prisons are same that you had experience.

it is the end of story. don't be sorry.
cite a valid source stating PC doesn't exist in the pen....

oh never mind...pass the dope your smoking i want to dream like you........

Foxrac said:
YES they do. if they ask for it, and if they indeed are designated as such by the conviction they get protection?
do you know?
where were you in?

but rare.
now back to reality
it is a damn FACT.

pedos are protected!!!!
FINE!!

end of story.
now pass what eve rit is your smoking it seems rather potent for some dreaming.........

Not really, not in our state and any child rapists request for special protection will denied, unless they have absolutely good reason (especially mob or gang). One of my old co-worker is currently work at state prison and there are many child rapists, so there are a lot of violence, especially fighting everyday. The special protection for child rapists seem limited to your area and the prisons operate differently, so they don't share same procedure.

I have a former friend who became a predator, and I heard rumors he got gang raped in Cook County Jail, and that the prisoners made him their "bitch", and that's just the tip of the iceberg, cause that's all I know about.

Can you site a valid source that states your state has no protective custody what so ever, and further neither does colorodo or federal penns?
interesting. i'm curious.

the good reason is this. if you send a pedo in for 5 years if he is not protected he will get killed. and thats a death sentence hence the state is responsible to protect him. sucks but true. really really sucks but really really true.

yes there is allot o violence inside. indeed how true. i fought every damn day. being the only deaf guy, i was considered some easy prey....so every day i fought. the pedos those YOU and others here wish to protect. were not even with us cons. i was in GP. and i did time in the states as well as canada. i know what im talking about. it is first hand knowledge, unlike what your posting "i know a dude who is this" yadd ayadda....sorry pal . i was in. you were not.

it is the end of story. don't be sorry.
cite a valid source stating PC doesn't exist in the pen....

There is no online source and my old co-worker shared his experience about work at state prison. The prisons in our state is very overcrowded, around 190% overcapacity and there are not enough solitary confinement, and they reserved the cells for inmates with bad behaviors, especially incident reports, so put all other inmates in dorm-style housing. There are child rapists and they often got beat up all time, but not know about fatal. It is very hard to get PC, unless you are very high-risk inmate, especially mob or gang, so having pedophilia isn't good reason.

FYI, not all state prisons are running same thing over US, so it is different from state to state, or prison to prison. It is based on availability, but in my state, that's not going happen.

I have a former friend who became a predator, and I heard rumors he got gang raped in Cook County Jail, and that the prisoners made him their "bitch", and that's just the tip of the iceberg, cause that's all I know about.

rumurs are rumurs and jail isnt the penn. big difference.

grante dim certain if he asked for protection in a jail he would of been put into solitary SEG, i spent allot of my time languishing in SEG (solitary) between my fighting which was allot as again i was the only Deaf guy on the range. you want to see audism with real teeth be Deaf on the inside. . and even SEG was separate. the screws would drag me bloodied down to SEG and i would pass the pedos playing cards watching TV,
nice uh?

but wait a minute.
that doesn't happen, pedos aren't protected.....right pass more of that dope i need a hit
now back to the thread which is what again?

a monster who asked to see photos of teenagers breasts........some of these small children where old enough to even drive cough
wow
and how long is th estate asking for? is th estate asking for life?

There is no online source and my old co-worker shared his experience about work at state prison. The prisons in our state is very overcrowded, around 190% overcapacity and there are not enough solitary confinement, and they reserved the cells for inmates with bad behaviors, especially incident reports, so put all other inmates in dorm-style housing. There are child rapists and they often got beat up all time, but not know about fatal. It is very hard to get PC, unless you are very high-risk inmate, especially mob or gang, so having pedophilia isn't good reason.

FYI, not all state prisons are running same thing over US, so it is different from state to state, or prison to prison. It is based on availability, but in my state, that's not going happen.

yes i know its different state to state ive lived longer in your country then where i am now.

each prison will have a SEG unit. mark my words. i know.

anyway again pass that dope its seems pretty good for a dream walk........

yes i know its different state to state ive lived longer in your country then where i am now.

each prison will have a SEG unit. mark my words. i know.

anyway again pass that dope its seems pretty good for a dream walk........

and I live in city that is less than 7 miles to state prison.

hoichi said:
And I live in a city with one of the country's most dangerous jails.

and the above has to do with what??

Cook County Jail does not take kindly to predators. If they get their hands on them, they get the crap beaten out of them pretty good, and word is that the corrections officers do not much care for these people, but the jail is overcrowded, so protective custody isn't an option there. That place can only hold 8,000-something inmates, and the numbers now are over 10,000.

yes, you admit jails arw over crowded yet wish to send a man up for life, over asking to see photographs of mid teenage girls breasts.
fair enough.
not much more to add

yes, you admit jails arw over crowded yet wish to send a man up for life, over asking to see photographs of mid teenage girls breasts.
fair enough.
not much more to add

I told you before. now that drug laws are changing.... more and more people with petty drug charges won't be going to jail.

so that means more spaces for pedos and sickos.

You can believe that all you want.
and when jails do empty as you seem to fantasize about, we have all the room left over, then sure ill cede. until then your point is as much hot air as my fart

meh

Back