Teacher in Colorado arrested for asking for topless photos

I told you before. now that drug laws are changing.... more and more people with petty drug charges won't be going to jail.

so that means more spaces for pedos and sickos.

Never thought of that...but it makes pretty good sense.

like telling the future. yeah it does.........

in the mean time reality is what it is and jails are overcrowded the country frankly should be spending what little of its loot left on other things then sending a man up for life over asking to see photographs of mid teenagers breast

until that vision of utopia some here hold of empty jails comes to pass, the point of "the jails are emptying...." is meaningless.
for reality is a bitch.

You can believe that all you want.
and when jails do empty as you seem to fantasize about, we have all the room left over, then sure ill cede. until then your point is as much hot air as my fart

meh

in the mean time reality is what it is and jails are overcrowded the country frankly should be spending what little of its loot left on other things then sending a man up for life over asking to see photographs of mid teenagers breast

until that vision of utopia some here hold of empty jails comes to pass, the point of "the jails are emptying...." is meaningless.
for reality is a bitch.

yes. reality is a bitch... especially for you when you did a stint at prison. unfortunately... it doesn't stop a pedo from escalating any further once back to world. why? because reality is even more bitch for pedos since they'll be registered sex offenders for pretty much all their lives and cannot go or live in certain areas.

so what they do? just like all other pedos.... they rape children because they have nothing to lose.

and I've never said anything about empty jails or such. just that laws are changing and people with petty charges won't be going to jail. that's all.

for reality is a bitch.

Already happening here. People charged with misdemeanors aren't being jailed; those charged with serious felonies ARE being jailed. Almost all of the inmates at CCJ are charged with felonies of some kind. There aren't many misdemeanor inmatesthere.

meh
(drags cigarette deep, exhales)
keep believing that jiro,,,,,,,,al............you..........want.
now start a thread about fortune telling an dill swing in. this thread about a guy who asked to see photos of mid teenager girls breast, and the absurd demand even contrary to your own legal system of sending him up for life
round round we go........

Already happening here. People charged with misdemeanors aren't being jailed; those charged with serious felonies ARE being jailed. Almost all of the inmates at CCJ are charged with felonies of some kind. There aren't many misdemeanor inmatesthere.

you demand a man get sent up for life in the same thread you admit he did no real harm.
this is not about anything other then your bad logic
think
oh wait
the reason why America is in the shape its in because you wont think.
yes lets keep sending people to jail
sheeple after all will be sheeple i expect no less
why should i given the discussion

you demand a man get sent up for life in the same thread you admit he did no real harm.
this is not about anything other then your bad logic
think
oh wait
the reason why America is in the shape its in because you wont think.
yes lets keep sending people to jail
sheeple after all will be sheeple i expect no less
why should i given the discussion

No real harm my A$$. He pressured those girls constantly, and that kind of pressure can lead to stress and who knows what else. If he's been released on bail, that's even more pressure on those girls. They'll only feel safe once he's where he rightfully belongs. You think no real harm done? Think again. Plenty of damage was done.

so you have change your mind? in this very thread YOU admitted this guy did no real harm.

so you have change your mind? in this very thread YOU admitted this guy did no real harm.

Better go back and look again. No one in their right mind would ever say that, and if I did say that, I'm pretty sure Jiro and everyone else would've run me off, or I could've been banned. I would never advocate pedophiles, and this is a serious miscarriage of information on your part.

So you are all over this thread with the constant litany of how you are just a shell of a man after being in prison and having other prisoners conflicting with you.

And prison is so horrible no one should be sent there...

I bet the kids being asked for unclothed pictures feel a bit of stress and don't think they should have to be in a school where an authority figure is pressuring them that way.

Try a little empathy with the victims instead of the perpetrator.

Here's a question. If you have kids, which would you prefer, that the teacher be reported before any REAL harm has been done,

here you go. post 21 you posted this
you even used caps for REAL, you ask which would i prefer that the teacher be reported before any REAL harm has been done.
you are the one who said it chigagoblue

He did no harm, huh?....You are not female, I assume?...And we really don't know just how far this guy has gone with his "fetish" or whatever his problem is....Too bad he didn't ask to see mine...because he would have found out that I would have kicked his arse down his throat....

you even used caps for REAL, you ask which would i prefer that the teacher be reported before any REAL harm has been done.

um.... asking for pix is obviously a prelude to a "REAL" harm....

if he's able to get girls into giving him XXX pix.... what's next? pretty obvious.... he will be able to get girls into giving him anything... like sex

legal age for what?

and i'm well aware of your laws i've spent more of my live in your country then where i am now
where deaf human before the law recognized them as persons?
where blacks human before the law recognized them as persons?
Red herrings to this topic. Just because 18 is the legal age of majority now doesn't mean minors aren't recognized as human, so there's no comparison.

yes i know you do not wish to answer because when we give man made human laws power to declare what a person is in spite of biological fact or it gets rather tricky doesn't it?
What "biological fact" are you supporting that supersedes the law?

If we shouldn't follow "man made human" laws, then what laws should we be following?

So you are all over this thread with, the constant litany of how you are just a shell of a man after being in prison and having other prisoners conflicting with you.

No i was a shell, now i'm living my dream and i'm happy

And prison is so horrible no one should be sent there...

prison is definitely horrible you are correct but i never argued that no one should be sent there.

Try a little empathy with the victims instead of the perpetrator.

i have empathy with the victims. thats one reason why i don't want this guy in for life. if you have taken the time to read my post i articulate why having him and others who ask to see photographs of mid teenagers breast do life will have an effect of lessoning a deterrent hence make this and other victims like them you so care about less safe.

Red herrings to this topic. Just because 18 is the legal age of majority now doesn't mean minors aren't recognized as human, so there's no comparison.

What "biological fact" are you supporting that supersedes the law?

If we shouldn't follow "man made human" laws, then what laws should we be following?

nice to see you again Reba

the biological fact is this
once a human being goes through puberty they are no longer a child.
do you truly believe a baby, a toddler, an adolescent and a 17 year old girl the day before she turns 18 are all small children?
are you also a person who believes contrary to reality that drugs like cocaine are chemically a narcotic just because the law says so? (cocaine actually is not a narcotic look it up)

thats my point.
the law can classify anything anyway it wants reality is a different matter. its not a red hearing its grounded in reality

heres what i want you to answer. i will come to your side here i will belive that any human being below 18 is a small child.
fine
then explain o me how that small child in one day, a strock of a clock, legally its in one second, when it hits midnight can then become a full bloomed an adult?
i am speaking about the human being as a biological living being. not as a legal definition that changes with political whim.
i am actually speaking of a thing called reality. regardless of what ever pet laws say otherwise.

um.... asking for pix is obviously a prelude to a "REAL" harm....

if he's able to get girls into giving him XXX pix.... what's next? pretty obvious.... he will be able to get girls into giving him anything... like sex

chigagoblue denied stating this guy did know real harm
i posted the post where he does.
you can try to fiddle with what he meant or read his mind all you want
he said what he said
thus the complete absurdity here. the guy wants life for someone who he admits has done know real harm
thats not justice
thats tyranny

He did no harm, huh?....You are not female, I assume?...And we really don't know just how far this guy has gone with his "fetish" or whatever his problem is....Too bad he didn't ask to see mine...because he would have found out that I would have kicked his arse down his throat....

ask chigagoblue he said it

That is what not it is. I was referring to the fact that had the girls done what he asked, he more than likely would've been tempted to do some major damage to these girls. You grossly misinterpreted what I said. Get your facts straight, mister.

That is what not it is. I was referring to the fact that had the girls done what he asked, he more than likely would've been tempted to do some major damage to these girls. You grossly misinterpreted what I said. Get your facts straight, mister.

then be more precise with choosing your words when you argue for sending a man up for life in prison
i didn't misinterpret anything. words have meaning. you wrote what you did. and argue it.
i got my facts right. i posted your exact quote and gave you the damn post number. you even when YOU wrote it used caps.

Back