Teacher in Colorado arrested for asking for topless photos

Wirelessly posted (ZTE X501 Phone/Asus Tablet)

hoichi said:

Do you know how much an execution by lethal injection costs today? $20,000 per execution. Yeah, that expensive.

if you would done your homework you would know thats chump change compared to how much it costs to keep someone locked up for life

I'd rather they'd stay away from children, PERIOD. If they do harm, give em a dose of the deadly drugs, and be done with it (hypothetically speaking, that is)

In Alabama, adult age is 19 but juvenile court will be until 18th birthday, so left one year gap between two.

I'd rather they'd stay away from children, PERIOD. If they do harm, give em a dose of the deadly drugs, and be done with it (hypothetically speaking, that is)

Same here, if pedophiles leave children alone permanently and well treated, so that's fine with me. If they sexually touch or contact child so they must locked up in prison.

for adult age.

irrelevant. we're talking about a pedophile... not deaf human or black human and our laws recognize them as people.

so let's get back to topic, shall we? the law recognizes the victims as children... minors.... the law charged him with 8 counts of sexual exploitation of children...

yes?

yes we are talking about a medical definition pedophilia.
or are you claiming pedophilia is a legal definition?

if your going to use medical terminology in a legal discussion and use th e medical term wrongly then then expect others to correct your usage

you are arguing man made law dictated a 17 year old girl is a child. and that regardless of medical evidence we have to the contrary she will remain a child until exactly midnight the day of her 18 birthday where she then miraculously changed in a second into a full fledged adult and thus is no longer a young 17 year ld child. even though we know that is contrary to reason and biological evidence.
you are the one using a medical term. fine lets talk about the human organism. of which the term pedophilia is used.

Inmates intensely detest child rapists and pedophiles (after nasty touch or contact with children).

yes i know thats why they are protected. some here are arguing to give pedos three square a day, medical care and cable tv and to keep them away from cons that will hurt them
fascinating

Foxrac said:

Same here, if pedophiles leave children alone permanently and well treated, so that's fine with me. If they sexually touch or contact child so they must locked up in prison.

Know what's a good idea? When they're released, put em in a mountain town far far away from civilization, and with THEIR OWN KIND.

so it's because you want to save some tax money? and you rather wait till a child gets raped?

if he is the monster of heinous evil you claim i believe society will be better served by execution.
why do you feel society will be better served with him protected and given 3 meals day and cable t.v?

yes i know thats why they are protected. some here are arguing to give pedos three square a day, medical care and cable tv and to keep them away from cons that will hurt them
fascinating

"protected"?

are you saying we're "protecting" them in a cage away from a vicious society full of lynch mob?

yes we are talking about a medical definition pedophilia.
or are you claiming pedophilia is a legal definition?

if your going to use medical terminology in a legal discussion and use th e medical term wrongly then then expect others to correct your usage

you are arguing man made law dictated a 17 year old girl is a child. and that regardless of medical evidence we have to the contrary she will remain a child until exactly midnight the day of her 18 birthday where she then miraculously changed in a second into a full fledged adult and thus is no longer a young 17 year ld child. even though we know that is contrary to reason and biological evidence.
you are the one using a medical term. fine lets talk about the human organism. of which the term pedophilia is used.

ah... I know people like you... you know what's it called? quibbling. it's endless merry-go-around even if logic is stacked up against them.

you are obviously traumatized by what had happened to you and you haven't gotten over it. you need to seek a therapist to get over it.

yes indeed i am saying pedos in prison are protected. its called PC
have you been arguing all this time on here without even knowing what your arguing for?

yes indeed i am saying pedos in prison are protected. its called PC
have you been arguing all this time on here without even knowing what your arguing for?

lol..... lol...... lol....... lol...... quibblings....

perhaps this is a time for time-out. off to do some errands and perhaps this will do you good to do some quiet thinking.

"protected"?

are you saying we're "protecting" them in a cage away from a vicious society full of lynch mob?

I think hoichi means that pedophiles receive protective custody, away from general population.

ah... I know people like you... you know what's it called? quibbling. it's endless merry-go-around even if logic is stacked up against them.

you are obviously traumatized by what had happened to you and you haven't gotten over it. you need to seek a therapist to get over it.

thank you. so why do you wish to pedos be protected?

lol..... lol...... lol....... lol...... quibblings....

what quiblings. pedos on the inside are protected . they are not even on the same range because they will get murdered.

yeah thats right

I did not know that pedos do have protection from other criminal people at the jail?

yes they do. or they will get murdered, and before that horribly raped and tortured by us cons (x here)
so they get special protection. no way are they put on the range. its a death sentence

yes they do. or they will get murdered, and before that horribly raped and tortured by the us cons
so they get special protection. no way are they put on the range. its a death sentence

Oh i dont know if i like the idea for pedos to have protection. what about innocent kids who have no protection out there. jeez.

perhaps this is a time for time-out. off to do some errands and perhaps this will do you good to do some quiet thinking.

Sure thing, i gotta run too soon, hope to catch up with you later. im enjoying the discussion

Oh i dont know if i like the idea for pedos to have protection. what about innocent kids who have no protection out there. jeez.

yep. pedos are protected. they are legally protected on the inside from everyone else. who will kill them, its almost impossible to get at them..they are a protected class inside.
they are not even on the same range or they are done

Back