Teabaggers who kill for money

Status
Not open for further replies.
To anyone who disagrees with you, apparently.
I am not trying to pick a fight with you. I just ask that you use more tact in your phrasing, that's all. :)

How is disagreeing constitute a personal attack?

How is disagreeing constitute a personal attack?

AD rule doesn't allow personal attack against other ADers but to others like Obama so you are entitle your opinion to speak out against Obama, regardless if it is considers as personal attack.

It is up to ADers to say "teabaggers" whatever they want, long as it doesn't against other ADers.

Relax, dude. I think we can all agree that Gore is not a god.

Ok, you claim that "Your god Al Gore..." constitutes a personal attack. I'm asking you, how is it a personal attack?

"Your god Gore" is not a personal attack?

:wave: To me. :wave:

I found the title blasphemous, and stated so. There are many Christians here that may have been offended. Most of them just turned the page. I made my voice known. However, I did not report it. I don't report to the mods except in cases of spammers and scammers. I mod in another site, so I know what is helpful and what is irritating. Trust me when I say this: out of control threads are a big headache for moderators.

Where did I say that? Those aren't my views. I think views are much more darker when the govt starts to force people under the threat of punishment to buy health insurance even if one doesn't need or want one.

Can you say "obsession"?

No one is being forced to do anything. You are perfectly free not to comply with federal law. And then you are perfectly free to accept the consequences of your decision. If you are so bound and determined to make a statement about the health insurance situation, its time to stand by your principles. Less talk and more action. Walk the walk.

Immigrations, riots, anarchist, vandalism. Rich brats having fun somewhere in california. Nationalists and right wingers getting pissed. I have a hard time making any connection between this article and tea party members that have nothing against dollar bills smeared with blood.

There is no connection. It is simply distraction and fallicious comparison.

I found the title blasphemous, and stated so. There are many Christians here that may have been offended. Most of them just turned the page. I made my voice known. However, I did not report it. I don't report to the mods except in cases of spammers and scammers. I mod in another site, so I know what is helpful and what is irritating. Trust me when I say this: out of control threads are a big headache for moderators.

And to me, as well. Especially as the capital "G" was used.

I must confess I am a bit worried that you care more about juvenile trash talk than death of miners and what CEOs can get away with. But that's perhaps typical of the passive violence fans of the tea party tend to show in public?
You aren't the least bit worried; you're just taking advantage of an opportunity to make me, and by extension Tea Party members, look insensitive. I trust that most ADers have more sense than to believe I don't care about the miners who died.

"Passive violence"? I get it. If you can't prove actual violence by Tea Party protesters, then accuse them of "passive violence."

Blasphemous? I said "god" in lower "g" letter (i.e. "Your god Al Gore". Not capital "G." They are not the same. Christians know this. No blasphemy here.

Blasphemous? I said "god" in lower "g" letter (i.e. "Your god Al Gore". Not capital "G." They are not the same. Christians know this. No blasphemy here.
Right. In that context, "god" means idol or object of worship. It doesn't mean Jehovah God of Christians and Jews.

It's a losing battle. People will show themselves for what they are, so that's that.

Does everything in life have to be a freaking battle or war?

Gotta love the military mindset.

Hey man, if I were you, I'd go after Breitbarts $10,000 and additional $100,000 reward for proving the Tea Party is racist.

Typical liberal "change the subject" scumbag. :roll:

You do know this is flame-baiting?

Yeah, I know, Brad. Good to see you again, dude.

Wirelessly posted

Reba said:
Right. In that context, "god" means idol or object of worship. It doesn't mean Jehovah God of Christians and Jews.

And Muslims.

Oh right, you worship a being that has never been seen and yet UFOs get dismissed in this country. Go figure.

LOL now I KNOW you high, man. Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back