Teabaggers who kill for money

Status
Not open for further replies.

flip

Reaction score
I think this case was interesting, in the light of the posts here claiming that the tea party really is something like a bunch of peace lovin' hippies.

Not sure if this have been posted on AD already, but here it goes in case it hasn't.

Massey CEO Donald Blankenship Committed Negligent Homicide — Throw Him in Jail SpeakEasy

Massey Energy & Don Blankenship: Million-dollar Tea Party sponsors | Crooks and Liars

Peace lovin' hippies? Not quite. That was before they realized the realities, grew up, and got smart about it.

Tea Party is like a bunch of hippies? I haven't read that any where yet. :dunno:

Peace lovin' hippies? Not quite. That was before they realized the realities, grew up, and got smart about it.

If breaking federal laws on security in mines, deny membership in workers union, lobby to make this all easier and make much as possible cash this way, is equal to beeing grown up and smart, you sure have a dark view on the world and humankind, IMHO.

If breaking federal laws on security in mines, deny membership in workers union, lobby to make this all easier and make much as possible cash this way, is equal to beeing grown up and smart, you sure have a dark view on the world and humankind, IMHO.

Where did I say that? Those aren't my views. I think views are much more darker when the govt starts to force people under the threat of punishment to buy health insurance even if one doesn't need or want one.

I didn't either; I stated "like". ;)

Ah, there is threads here that laughably claims teabaggers aren't violent, so coulnd't let the death of 25 miners, in a company owned by a teabagger go by.

But it's perhaps easier for you to talk about hippies instead of actions by members of the tea party? :dunno:

Where did I say that? Those aren't my views. I think views are much more darker when the govt starts to force people under the threat of punishment to buy health insurance even if one doesn't need or want one.

What about staying on the topic?

You mean before they grew up and lost touch with what motivated them.

You know, life isn't all about the almighty dollar and having power over others. I don't expect you to ever be able to grasp such a thing though.

Tea Party is like a bunch of hippies? I haven't read that any where yet. :dunno:

Bunch of jackasses that didn't complain when Bush was raping the Treasury. Now that Obama's around, the slugs crawl out of the woodwork. Typical slug behavior. Slow and ignorant.

You mean before they grew up and lost touch with what motivated them.

You know, life isn't all about the almighty dollar and having power over others. I don't expect you to ever be able to grasp such a thing though.

I wasn't even talking about the almight dollar. :wave:

Do you think throwing bottles and rocks at the police is ok?

Ah, there is threads here that laughably claims teabaggers aren't violent, so coulnd't let the death of 25 miners, in a company owned by a teabagger go by.

But it's perhaps easier for you to talk about hippies instead of actions by members of the tea party? :dunno:

What actions? Please be specific. What actions by this teabagger caused the deaths of 25 miners?

from your link:
Mine Workers (UMWA) President Cecil Roberts says that Massey Energy Co.’s continued inaction on safety violations at its Upper Big Branch Mine, where 29 West Virginia coal miners died in an April 5 explosion, should send Massey CEO Donald Blankenship to jail.

In a speech at the Pennsylvania AFL-CIO convention yesterday, Roberts said, “If there is any justice in America,”

U.S. Marshals should go to where he lives, get him, handcuff him, put him in chains, take him to jail, set his fine at $40 million.

You see, here in America there is this silly thing called "due process". You can't simply barge in on someone's home, slap chains on them and drag them off to jail.

That is why there are Tea Party Patriots because liberal scum buckets like you believe this should be a dictatorship.

It must be part of your imagination because the Tea Party really is a minority of ignorant, racist douchebags.

Feel free to TRY and prove me wrong.

The burden of proof is on the accuser. Prove they are racist.

Here - I will hold your hand:

News and Articles by and about Herman Cain - the Hermanator Experience

Her second intellectually challenged question was why do I associate with those tea party people, who are the same ones that used to hang black people 100 years ago? I resisted the urge to point out that tea party attendees were not alive one hundred years ago and that most of the centenarians were probably at home watching the tea parties on TV. Here’s what I did say: I associate with tea party people because I share their passionate disagreement with the escalation of big government, legislation and taxation without members of Congress reading the bills, and an arrogant disregard for the voice of the majority of Americans by President Obama and the Democrats. The caller interpreted those disagreements as Obama bashing.

Now, here is an incentive for you to prove the Tea Party is racist:

BBCW: No One Has Claimed Andrew Breitbart's $100,000 'N' Word Tea Party Reward

$100,000 (btw, no one has proven it yet)

2010: A Race Odyssey — Disproving a Negative for Cash Prizes or, How the Civil Rights Movement Jumped the Shark - Big Government

Now lastly, but not least - I completely agree with Herman Cain when he said this:

People who use race and illogical comparisons to segregation and slavery to defend President Obama are the real racists. They resort to this empty logic when they are desperate to say something to refute the facts even if it does not make sense. It is also an attempt to silence and intimidate people, especially white people. According to their empty logic, that makes me a black racist against black people, in addition to an “Uncle Tom” and a “sellout”.

Rational American Citizens Interested in Saving This country are not the racists. We are the patriots.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/msnbc-turns-black-man-gun-obama-rally-white-man

YAAAAWN

Why don't you grow a brain for once?

WHERE
were you when Bush was spending YOUR money on two wars? Were you cheering him on like the morons you are?

Why don't you grow a brain for once?

WHERE
were you when Bush was spending YOUR money on two wars? Were you cheering him on like the morons you are?

Hey man, if I were you, I'd go after Breitbarts $10,000 and additional $100,000 reward for proving the Tea Party is racist.

Typical liberal "change the subject" scumbag. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back