Obama: There she is!
Riot Cop: Where?
Obama: There!
Riot Cop: What? Behind the old lady?
Obama: It *is* the old lady!
Riot Cop: You silly sod!
Obama: What?
Riot Cop: You got us all worked up!
Obama: Well, that's no ordinary old lady, she's a Tea Partier.
Riot Cops: Ohh.
Obama: That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered terrorist you ever set eyes on!
Sheriff: You tit! I soiled my kevlar I was so scared!
Obama: Look, that old lady's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!
Guy with megaphone: Get stuffed!
Obama: I'm warning you!
Sheriff: What's he do? Nibble your bum with her dentures?
Obama: She's got huge, sharp... er... She can leap about. Look at the bones!

It's so refreshing to read a thread that includes no name-calling or vitriol but just calm, well-thought out reasoning. Ahhh.... :)

Do you think throwing bottles and rocks at the police is ok?

Depends. Isn't it a bit worse to let people die for the sake of profit, compared to throwing bottles and rocks against the police?

What actions? Please be specific. What actions by this teabagger caused the deaths of 25 miners?

from your link:

You see, here in America there is this silly thing called "due process". You can't simply barge in on someone's home, slap chains on them and drag them off to jail.

That is why there are Tea Party Patriots because liberal scum buckets like you believe this should be a dictatorship.

You provided the cites that show what actions caused the death. I never said he should be put in prison without trial.. "Liberal scum buckets" wanting dictatorship? LOL.

The burden of proof is on the accuser. Prove they are racist.

Here - I will hold your hand:

News and Articles by and about Herman Cain - the Hermanator Experience

Now, here is an incentive for you to prove the Tea Party is racist:

BBCW: No One Has Claimed Andrew Breitbart's $100,000 'N' Word Tea Party Reward

$100,000 (btw, no one has proven it yet)

2010: A Race Odyssey — Disproving a Negative for Cash Prizes or, How the Civil Rights Movement Jumped the Shark - Big Government

Now lastly, but not least - I completely agree with Herman Cain when he said this:

Rational American Citizens Interested in Saving This country are not the racists. We are the patriots.

MSNBC Turns Black Man With Gun At Obama Rally Into White Man | NowPublic News Coverage

YAAAAWN

In cases of discrimnination, the burden of proof in court is on the accused, AFAIK. It's rude to yawn in front of people, by the way.

It's so refreshing to read a thread that includes no name-calling or vitriol but just calm, well-thought out reasoning. Ahhh.... :)

Yeah, it's peace and love in the air.. :) Kiddin...

In cases of discrimnination, the burden of proof in court is on the accused, AFAIK. It's rude to yawn in front of people, by the way.

well, no, its not. The "accused" is innocent until proven guilty. That's the way it works.

Its a really silly little petty thing called "presumption of innocence".

Also, you cannot enter peoples homes, shackle them up and put them in jail forever (which is what the "anti-tea partier" wants to do to the rich white guy who is a tea partier).

Again, that is why there is a Tea Party Movement.

Did you know that people who work in mines are fully aware of the risks involved? Did you know that there has NEVER been an owner and CEO of a mining company who has EVER had U.S. Marshall's kick in his doors in the middle of the night, shackle him up and drag him off to jail (in the U.S.) due to an accident which he did not create in the extremely volatile industry of mining?

Ever?

You provided the cites that show what actions caused the death. I never said he should be put in prison without trial.. "Liberal scum buckets" wanting dictatorship? LOL.

did you actually "read" the links provided in your OP?

I think this case was interesting, in the light of the posts here claiming that the tea party really is something like a bunch of peace lovin' hippies.

Not sure if this have been posted on AD already, but here it goes in case it hasn't.

Massey CEO Donald Blankenship Committed Negligent Homicide — Throw Him in Jail SpeakEasy

Massey Energy & Don Blankenship: Million-dollar Tea Party sponsors | Crooks and Liars

Hmmm, and people "innocently" continue to use the word "teabagger"....... especially in a title thread?

well, no, its not. The "accused" is innocent until proven guilty. That's the way it works.

Its a really silly little petty thing called "presumption of innocence".

Also, you cannot enter peoples homes, shackle them up and put them in jail forever (which is what the "anti-tea partier" wants to do to the rich white guy who is a tea partier).

Again, that is why there is a Tea Party Movement.

Did you know that people who work in mines are fully aware of the risks involved? Did you know that there has NEVER been an owner and CEO of a mining company who has EVER had U.S. Marshall's kick in his doors in the middle of the night, shackle him up and drag him off to jail (in the U.S.) due to an accident which he did not create in the extremely volatile industry of mining?

Ever?

If a prima facie case is etablished, the the accused have to explain one thing or two in a US court, and that is in US, that got some of the weakest laws on discrimination in the western world.

I am sure you would have a hell of less economical trouble if U.S. Marshall's kicked some doors of CEOs. It's a pity, yeah.

Yeah, I did. I suggest you do to the same, really interesting.

Because I was quoting from your sites, you know, the ones in you OP . . . not "mine" as you said.

Now here, this is "my" contribution to this thread:

The Associated Press: Calif. immigrants' rights march ends in vandalism
Calif. immigrants' rights march ends in vandalism

By JOHN S. MARSHALL (AP) – 14 hours ago

SANTA CRUZ, Calif. — Close to 20 businesses were damaged after what started as a peaceful immigrants' rights march in downtown Santa Cruz turned violent, requiring police to call other agencies for help, authorities said.

Police spokesman Zach Friend said an estimated 250 people started marching through the city around 10:30 p.m. Saturday.

It was a harmonious but "unpermitted and unsanctioned event," he said, until some in the crowd started breaking windows and spraying paint on retail shops that line the downtown corridor.

Friend said he wasn't sure if the damage was caused by people marching in support of immigrants' rights, or if the group was "infiltrated by anarchists."

Anarchy signs were spray-painted on some of the buildings.

"They're a group of people who seem to fancy themselves as revolutionaries, but what they really are are a group of morons," Friend said.

A fire was started in a coffee shop entryway but was extinguished once police cleared the way for firefighters, Friend said.

Eighteen businesses were damaged, with the cost of repairs estimated at between $50,000 and $100,000. No injuries were reported.

Once officers arrived from other agencies, police were able to restore order in about 20 minutes, Friend said.

One person was arrested on suspicion of committing vandalism, though police expect to make additional arrests once investigators have a chance to gather video of the event.

"I assure you, more people will be held accountable for this as we review videos," Friend said.

Hmmm, and people "innocently" continue to use the word "teabagger"....... especially in a title thread?
It's a losing battle. People will show themselves for what they are, so that's that.

Learn to be adult when anyone call "teabagger" and it is part of political bashing.

Liberal people do bashing so is conservative people too.

Learn to be adult when anyone call "teabagger" and it is part of political bashing.

Liberal people do bashing so is conservative people too.
Some people need to learn to be adult by not using juvenile trash talk.

It's too bad people can't learn to express themselves without resorting to nasty name calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back