Teabaggers who kill for money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people need to learn to be adult by not using juvenile trash talk.

It's too bad people can't learn to express themselves without resorting to nasty name calling.

Freedom of speech.

They have rights to say whatever they want, even political bashing or immature comments so you and other members, including me should learn to deal with that.

Freedom of speech.

They have rights to say whatever they want, even political bashing or immature comments so you and other members, including me should learn to deal with that.
Yes, they have the freedom to look unintelligent and crude, and I have the freedom say so. I don't have to "deal" with it, thank you.

Yes, they have the freedom to look unintelligent and crude, and I have the freedom say so. I don't have to "deal" with it, thank you.

The define about take deal with them, I means ignore them, try to be smartmouth at them or explain on your own words may help them to understand or gulped.

The define about take deal with them, I means ignore them, try to be smartmouth at them or explain on your own words may help them to understand or gulped.
Got it. :)

Because I was quoting from your sites, you know, the ones in you OP . . . not "mine" as you said.

Now here, this is "my" contribution to this thread:

The Associated Press: Calif. immigrants' rights march ends in vandalism

Immigrations, riots, anarchist, vandalism. Rich brats having fun somewhere in california. Nationalists and right wingers getting pissed. I have a hard time making any connection between this article and tea party members that have nothing against dollar bills smeared with blood.

Some people need to learn to be adult by not using juvenile trash talk.

It's too bad people can't learn to express themselves without resorting to nasty name calling.

I must confess I am a bit worried that you care more about juvenile trash talk than death of miners and what CEOs can get away with. But that's perhaps typical of the passive violence fans of the tea party tend to show in public?

I must confess I am a bit worried that you care more about juvenile trash talk than death of miners and what CEOs can get away with. But that's perhaps typical of the passive violence fans of the tea party tend to show in public?

A non-sequitur.

Plus, are you accusing Reba of not caring about the miners' death? Rather personal there.

Hmmm, and people "innocently" continue to use the word "teabagger"....... especially in a title thread?

Kind of like using "The One" and "Your god Gore..." Sensationalism draws viewers. That is how media gets the ratings.

That is why there are Tea Party Patriots because liberal scum buckets like you believe this should be a dictatorship.
Don't hold back....tell us how you really feel. :giggle:

It's so refreshing to read a thread that includes no name-calling or vitriol but just calm, well-thought out reasoning. Ahhh.... :)

Yes. I may need another break from the heavy lifting in the Current Events section. Getting harder to avoid making someone mad.

Kind of like using "The One" and "Your god Gore..." Sensationalism draws viewers. That is how media gets the ratings.

Personal attacks are forbidden here. It's not the same thing.

Check your quote. It is about thread titles being named with inflammatory words to draw posts. There is plenty of personal attacks in this thread.
For the record, I do not use "teabagger" here. I know what it means. I show no disrespect until it is given to me.

If you believe that it is personal attack so please take with mod instead of say in here.

or...

Please be man.

To anyone who disagrees with you, apparently.
I am not trying to pick a fight with you. I just ask that you use more tact in your phrasing, that's all. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back