Super Bowl XLIV Predictions

It's a Texas thing. We don't exactly get along with Louisiana.

Damn, thanks so I guess goes with Colts.

That's sucks about Alabama beat Texas at bowl game in last 2 weeks ago, also I was rooting for Texas, despite about being resident of AL.

Damn, thanks so I guess goes with Colts.

That's sucks about Alabama beat Texas at bowl game in last 2 weeks ago, also I was rooting for Texas, despite about being resident of AL.

Fun game though. If McCoy would have stayed in Alabama may have still won but it wouyld have been a classic

I think that Colts would be easy to beat Jets next week. :lol:

I agree with you. The last time Jets beat COLTS while Peyton was not there to play. Because he need to be rest and save the energy for playoff to superbowl. Colts' coach put Painter on QB. He was a rookie on QB.

You can see Jets played a lot during COLTS was BYE. I believe JETS will be tire on Sunday. :lol:

Wirelessly posted (Jolie77: Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 5.0; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Not if the Vikings gets to beat the Saints. :nana:

Although, I'm a bit surprised to see that the Bolts lost. I thought they could have played better. On forward to see the Jets vs Colts -- I'm definitely rooting for the Colts!

I am rooting for the COLTS!!!!!

TXgolfer or whatever, I'm really not liking your Saints hating right now. You're making me angry. And you don't wanna see natty when she's angry. :)

<3 SAINTS!!!!

TXgolfer or whatever, I'm really not liking your Saints hating right now. You're making me angry. And you don't wanna see natty when she's angry. :)

<3 SAINTS!!!!

:lol: Well they are my 32nd favorite team. Is that better?:lol:

I would like to see Jets and Vikes because I like Sanchez and Favre. I wouldn't care who win the super bowl if they both got in. If one of them enter the super bowl then I will support them. If Colts vs Saints... then I support Saints because I live near to Loussiana and the Colts used to beat my favorite team Bears in Super Bowl few years ago.

I would like to see Jets and Vikes because I like Sanchez and Favre. I wouldn't care who win the super bowl if they both got in. If one of them enter the super bowl then I will support them. If Colts vs Saints... then I support Saints because I live near to Loussiana and the Colts used to beat my favorite team Bears in Super Bowl few years ago.

I would like to see NY Jets beat the Colts. I been a USC fan for a long time, would happy to see Mark Sanchez, get his first superbowl attempt as rookie. My favorite team is out and still rock!!!

that was some good football today. I think it will be an awesome super bowl in two weeks from now.

Refs in the second game were horrible. I have never seen worse officiating. Their finances need to be reviewed.

Nah! Colts already beat Jets!!!!!! I am happy! I love Peyton Manning!!! He is the best than Drew Brees! COLTS all the WAY!!!!!!! NoSaints! It's perfect for New Orleans sound like No. NoSaints!!!!! :laugh2:

That is sad for Brett Farve made mistake. Vikings player number #8 kicker Ryan Longwell suppose be kick at 19 second on 4th quarter. But Brett didn't let Ryan. That is why Vikings lost the game overtime. He is thinking about retire but not decide yet. His body is 40 years old.

Nah! Colts already beat Jets!!!!!! I am happy! I love Peyton Manning!!! He is the best than Drew Brees! COLTS all the WAY!!!!!!! NoSaints! It's perfect for New Orleans sound like No. NoSaints!!!!! :laugh2:

That is sad for Brett Farve made mistake. Vikings player number #8 kicker Ryan Longwell suppose be kick at 19 second on 4th quarter. But Brett didn't let Ryan. That is why Vikings lost the game overtime. He is thinking about retire but not decide yet. His body is 40 years old.

Favre's pass and the fumbles hurt. But the refs in overtime were the final nail.
In overtime alone 2 horrible spots. Remember on the first down that was review the first down plane is not the same as the end zone plane. When that ball came loose it was short of the first down. Not sure if the announcers mentioned that because I don't use captions for sports.

Then you have the P. I. call where a) the receiver wasn't touched and b) the ball wasn't catchable. Add to that the ref that was on top of the play didn't throw the flag. A ref from 30 yards away threw the flag.

Then there was the pass that clearly was trapped against the ground. The replay even shows the ball bounce upward.

and all of that was just on one drive in Overtime.

Add the 6-7 late hits on Favre that weren't called and you have a travesty.

It's pretty obvious the NFL has chosen New Orleans as their golden child. Indy will be playing against NO,the refs and Roger Goodall in the Super Bowl. They can still win but they have to play perfect.

When I Was Rooting For Colts Against Jets Last Sunday. Now Saints/Colts Will Ahead Superbowl. I'm Happy Jets Lost. You Know What ? I Preper Rooting For
HELLO Saints!!! - I Can't See Colts Beat Saints.
Go Saints Go!!!

If Colts Will Be Lucky To Win - I Will Congratuatlions Colts.

Shall Find Out, And See What Happen.
Good Luck For Colts Shake!!!

Ah, see.. previous comment that i said, 'Colts v Saints in Super Bowl'.

so, answered was right.

Hopefully that Colts wins Super Bowl.

Favre's pass and the fumbles hurt. But the refs in overtime were the final nail.
In overtime alone 2 horrible spots. Remember on the first down that was review the first down plane is not the same as the end zone plane. When that ball came loose it was short of the first down. Not sure if the announcers mentioned that because I don't use captions for sports.

Then you have the P. I. call where a) the receiver wasn't touched and b) the ball wasn't catchable. Add to that the ref that was on top of the play didn't throw the flag. A ref from 30 yards away threw the flag.

Then there was the pass that clearly was trapped against the ground. The replay even shows the ball bounce upward.

and all of that was just on one drive in Overtime.

Add the 6-7 late hits on Favre that weren't called and you have a travesty.

It's pretty obvious the NFL has chosen New Orleans as their golden child. Indy will be playing against NO,the refs and Roger Goodall in the Super Bowl. They can still win but they have to play perfect.

Okay. I saw one of my friend's status on FB. He insulted Brett Favre. He said toobad for him going home and crybaby. It's offended. Brett made mistake what he done. It's okay to be disappoint and heartbreak instead called him crybaby. I understand that he want to be first 40 years old in superbowl in history. If he win the superbowl at age 40 and would be retire. But He didn't make it. Ohh well.

Back