Super Bowl XLIV Predictions

lol you're posting here while you're locked out. funny!

I am back home now, this really proves, I am addicted to AD:P got my books, notebook and folder from my uncle this morning on my way to work. We live 10 mins apart.
I am rooting SD Chargers Go Bolts!!

I learn that Green Bay Packers and Chicago Bears are actual the whore Champs.

Bears had 9 times and Packers had 12 time. Both combine in NFL/AFL and Super Bowl. :eek3:

Oh yeah! You're right. Packers and Bears are not my fans! But my friends are a fans of them.

Excitement was CRAZY at work today because about 90% of my co-workers are DIE-hard Ravens fans...wow! This town is going nuts already!

Excitement was CRAZY at work today because about 90% of my co-workers are DIE-hard Ravens fans...wow! This town is going nuts already!

:laugh2: COLTS will kick raven's ASS! GO COLTS!!!!!!

Congratulation to Saints and COLTS WON!!!!!!!

Cardinals - 14
Saints - 45

Ravens - 3
Colts- 20

COLTS WON!!!!!!!

I have a strong feel that Colts Vs Saints at Superbowl.

I stole my husband's T-Shirt of Colts champion in 2006 and wear it now. LoL

Oh yeah! You're right. Packers and Bears are not my fans! But my friends are a fans of them.

I used to be Bears fan when lived in Chicago but not anymore, it was back in late 2006.

Congratulation to Saints and COLTS WON!!!!!!!

Cardinals - 14
Saints - 45

Ravens - 3
Colts- 20

COLTS WON!!!!!!!

I have a strong feel that Colts Vs Saints at Superbowl.

I stole my husband's T-Shirt of Colts champion in 2006 and wear it now. LoL

lol, bad news for Jiro!!!!

I'm sorry for AD members fans of Cowboys lost the game. You guys hope Cowboys would beat Viking. What happen?? I can't believe that Brett Farve is 40 years old as brave. Is he plan to be retirement for this year or next year?? He is good healthy and strong.

I'm sorry for AD members fans of Cowboys lost the game. You guys hope Cowboys would beat Viking. What happen?? I can't believe that Brett Farve is 40 years old as brave. Is he plan to be retirement for this year or next year?? He is good healthy and strong.

I believe that Brett Farve should retire this year. 38-year old Kurt Wagner might retire but he not yet to announce it.

I feel that New Orleans Saints and Indianapolis Colts would go to Super Bowl games

I believe that Brett Farve should retire this year. 38-year old Kurt Wagner might retire but he not yet to announce it.

If Vikings won Super Bowl then it would a good and glorious end to Brett's career. Warner looked like he was really hurt in last night's game. I would love for him to return but if his physical health cant handle another season, then I wouldnt blame him for retiring. I will be 38 this year and cant imagine playing in such a physically demanding sport right now. Both QBs have class.

Yeah, Warner took a blind side hit that I know I wouldn't have gotten up from. It made my ribs ache just watching it.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.4; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Go Chargers!!! I sure hope they can win this weekend. After, putting much thought into this and go for the team not the cute QB like friend said in my FB lol

I am all Bolt City for the superbowl

Bolts not Colts HAHA

:rockon:17-14 JETS!!!!!! WOOT :dance2:

Back