Super Bowl XLIV Predictions

Steelers had Super Bowl Champ 6 times. So, Cowboys should win and keep up with Steelers :)

Both of Steelers and Cowboys are PIGGY!!!! It's Colts' turn! Other NFL teams haven't win for many years. Cowboy, Steelers, Redskin, 49ers need be ENOUGH!

Last edited:
I am tired to see Cowboys and Steelers have been in Super Bowl like New York Yankees have been in World Series.

Seahawks, Eagles, Brown, Vikings and some other teams never win in Super Bowl.

NY Jets or Seattle and other teams should win and keep up with Pitt or Dallas.

You forget 49ers. :aw: They won 5 times. :D

Hey this is kinda weird thing I just notice about this weekend's games upcoming: Any bad weather will not be contibuting factor in outcome of any of the games this weeks. 3 games are inside domes and the other in sunny warm San Diego. Kinda makes it more exciting especially with all those high powered spread offenses playing this week. Should be fun to watch.

Its a rough decision, I love my SD Chargers (only when not playing my Patriots) but there is Mark Sanchez, NYJets QB, who is cute :giggle: My friend (Charger fan), scolded, to quit thinking of cute QB and root for the teams lol.

Should have real snow outside to play while fans are sit there and shiver their ass like famous in Green Bay and Chicago.

Colts v Saints.

enough said. if im wrong, you can shoot me because im just poster.

I can post some Super Bowl titles for each NFL franchise if possible.. let me know so I can do that and get everything there for the post up...

I hope Dallas will not go Super Bowl.

I never forget how much I love Phila fans threw snowball at Dallas.

If, I attend game at stadium at Dallas then I will throw Iceball at Dallas's Cheerleader.

That's your loss.

LOL, Eagles SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh really, good luck with your job.

Poor ya about can't take Cowboys down.

GO Cowboys!!!!!!

That's your loss.

LOL, Eagles SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh really, good luck with your job.

Poor ya about can't take Cowboys down.

GO Cowboys!!!!!!

GO COLTS!!!!! Cowboys don't need get 6th champion!!!!! :P

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.4; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Go Chargers!!! I sure hope they can win this weekend. After, putting much thought into this and go for the team not the cute QB like friend said in my FB lol

I am all Bolt City for the superbowl

Bolts not Colts HAHA

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.4; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Go Chargers!!! I sure hope they can win this weekend. After, putting much thought into this and go for the team not the cute QB like friend said in my FB lol

I am all Bolt City for the superbowl

Bolts not Colts HAHA

:P LoL! Just wait and see. Peyton Manning is the BEST!!!!!

I always wonder why no Super Bowl ever host outside in northern. Is that because fan is too wussy to be outside in cold weather? Look at Green Bay and Chicago! They're being awesome.

I always wonder why no Super Bowl ever host outside in northern. Is that because fan is too wussy to be outside in cold weather? Look at Green Bay and Chicago! They're being awesome.

That has been some discussions for a long time.. now I think there is a rumor (not confirmed yet but possible) that the Super Bowl could be headed to New York (to the Giants Stadium for maybe 2012 or 2015 or so) but will have to see if it is in fact true.. I do not have some links to prove that but I have seen some comments in other sports forums about this.. so only way is to wait for the NFL to announce that or so....

PowerON said:

It might be due to cold weather purposes. During those months places like Wisconsin and Illinois are snowing during that time of year. Take into consideration the entertainment such as the half-time shows and other events that happen. Plus, people come from all over the country and if its snowing and cold they most likely not want to travel. Its more than just a championship game.

It might be due to cold weather purposes. During those months places like Wisconsin and Illinois are snowing during that time of year. Take into consideration the entertainment such as the half-time shows and other events that happen. Plus, people come from all over the country and if its snowing and cold they most likely not want to travel. Its more than just a championship game.

lol you're posting here while you're locked out. funny!

Both of Steelers and Cowboys are PIGGY!!!! It's Colts' turn! Other NFL teams haven't win for many years. Cowboy, Steelers, Redskin, 49ers need be ENOUGH!

I learn that Green Bay Packers and Chicago Bears are actual the whore Champs.

Bears had 9 times and Packers had 12 time. Both combine in NFL/AFL and Super Bowl. :eek3:

That has been some discussions for a long time.. now I think there is a rumor (not confirmed yet but possible) that the Super Bowl could be headed to New York (to the Giants Stadium for maybe 2012 or 2015 or so) but will have to see if it is in fact true.. I do not have some links to prove that but I have seen some comments in other sports forums about this.. so only way is to wait for the NFL to announce that or so....

2012 has already made decide to be hosting at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana.

New York withdrawn because NFL policy is required to have stadium with dome. Since NYC haven't make agree on tax and fee with either NY Giants or Jets. Rumor said should try for London in 2014. I thought it's crazy and stupid.

Back