Super Bowl XLIV Predictions

Really glad the New Orleans Saints can now finally be NFL Champions... and this Super Bowl game sure was enjoyable for me... wonderful indeed...

It seemed like the game went by really fast. I guess that's cuz of few penalties called and maybe fewer than normal time-outs? Maybe the many no huddles, too?

It's great victory for community of New Orleans. I bet they're much better since the Hurricane, for a sure!

I m happy that they got vince lombardi trophy in first time. :)

Me, Too. I'm So Happy For Saints Win "So Finally". You Know What ? Patriots Did Rooting For Saints. Patriots Can't Stand Colts. Thank God Peyton Manning CHOKED AGAIN.!! I Enjoyed To See Manning's Face Big Hurt. Done Done Done!!!

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.1; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2)

kameron said:
I m happy that they got vince lombardi trophy in first time. :)

Me, Too. I'm So Happy For Saints Win "So Finally". You Know What ? Patriots Did Rooting For Saints. Patriots Can't Stand Colts. Thank God Peyton Manning CHOKED AGAIN.!! I Enjoyed To See Manning's Face Big Hurt. Done Done Done!!!

My deaf student told me Manning was so mad that he refused to shake hands with Saints, is that true? I must have missed that part.
I am so happy Saints won don't like the Colts haha

Congrats to the Saints. My dad is sure excited since he live there.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.1; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2)

My deaf student told me Manning was so mad that he refused to shake hands with Saints, is that true? I must have missed that part.
I am so happy Saints won don't like the Colts haha

If that is so then Manning is dumb azz. I never like him anyway.

Back