Super Bowl XLIV Predictions

WHOO! Keep me posted, I have no TV in front of me :(

Saints driving right back.....3rd down/are on the 2-3 yard line with 2 mins left before then half. Time out. Here we go...oh!!!, failed to score so 4th and goal. Time out. Will they go for it or kick a FG? They went for it on 4th and goal and EPICALLY FAILED!!!! Colt's ball with 1:55 to the half!!!!

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16)

At half, Colts lead 10-6. Grr...,

wirelessly posted (mozilla/5.0 (iphone; u; cpu iphone os 3_0 like mac os x; en-us) applewebkit/528.18 (khtml, like gecko) version/4.0 mobile/7a341 safari/528.16)

at half, colts lead 10-6. Grr...,
:d

The fat lady didn't sing yet, Tousi. :mad:

Not fudging anywhere on the basic facts so go lay down! :lol: Jake, then the Colts failed to make a first down, deep in their own territory and too much time on the clock; had to punt. Saints came back to within FG range. Made it so its 10 to 6 Colts and halftime.

Not fudging anywhere on the basic facts so go lay down! :lol: Jake, then the Colts failed to make a first down, deep in their own territory and too much time on the clock; had to punt. Saints came back to within FG range. Made it so its 10 to 6 Colts and halftime.

Yay!! Makes for an exciting game, heh?

Like I said on AIM Blast, I'm rooting for Saints.

I'm predicting that Saints will win.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16)

Saints finally won!!!

Yup, I'm happy about Saints won.

Great news for New Orleans.

Congratulations to the Saints and the City of New Orleans. Good game....

Gueax Saints!! Who's Dat?? NOT the COLTS, that Dat!!!

Spoken like a true (even tho ur not a native) Baltimorean! :lol:

Oh, and Ocean7........:nana: :lol:

LOL! I should be mad at Saints for eliminating the Cardinals but ah..what the heck? I dont like the Colts. :D

Tousi :nana: :giggle: I am happy the Saints send the wah wah Colts home crying.

Shel, the Saints beat us too but what the heck, I don't like the Colts either :lol:

I m happy that they got vince lombardi trophy in first time. :)

I am so thrilled to see the Saints beat Manning and the Colts tonight.

Back