*sticky* please pray my son Logan's health condition due fever sezuire.

Yes, Indeed.. Logan is great today finally.. but cannot promise if he's 100% better.. By the way, I keep eye on him rest of few days extra more..
Truly I do cares my precious baby as my first list.. as same goes for 3 children too..

:party:

update: Logan's health condition.

Seems He's improved but still up and down fever. Right now, He's return home w/us and continue keep monitoring my son. Logan have two different kind of medication twice a day. Let's hope he'll feeling better his recovery soon.

That s wonderful new!!

Hope he will feel better very sooner! :hug:

Thats a great news that he is getting better. He will be back to full of life again soon. Thanks for the update on his progress. :)

Want to let you everyone know about my son's health condition went bad and caught into fever sezuire. He's staying hospital and monitored..
Please pray my son. (Logan) He's only 1 years old.

Thanks.

Im sorry to hear that news Galaxy. TY for letting us know so that we can all pray together for your son.

That's wonderful to know that Logan is home with you at last and great to know that his healthy goes improve...

Keep the news update. :hug:

I am sorry about your son was sick. I am glad that your son is okay. I hope that he keep being good healthy. Hugs

Yes, Indeed.. Logan is great today finally.. but cannot promise if he's 100% better.. By the way, I keep eye on him rest of few days extra more..
Truly I do cares my precious baby as my first list.. as same goes for 3 children too..

That's great! Glad he is better...it has to be tough but hang in there!

Just a friendly reminder..this thread is sticky and meant to honor the OP's son not to get into a debate.

Perhaps, another thread about the dangers of drivers who have medical conditions can be created?

My son's health condition went fine and no longer sezuire. He already took his blood work and came negative. Which it's good news.

Thank you very much..

Last edited by a moderator:
AH GA I am glad your kid is alright... and hopefully he will be back to his good self and playing and ya can smile for sure....

Glad you and your son are okay.

I hope the year ahead will be wonderful to you.

That's great news, GalaxyAngel!
God answered my prayers but I will continue praying for your son, Logan. :hug:

Hey mod, Can you remove sticky.. which Logan is improved his health as well being. I'm very happy and relieved.

By the way, Thank you very much put sticky on this thread for me.

:ty:

Back