*sticky* please pray my son Logan's health condition due fever sezuire.

I'll keep your son in my thoughts. Let's hope his seizures goes away soon.

update: Logan's health condition.

Seems He's improved but still up and down fever. Right now, He's return home w/us and continue keep monitoring my son. Logan have two different kind of medication twice a day. Let's hope he'll feeling better his recovery soon.

GA, I'm glad to hear Logan is back home with you I hope he feels better soon.

That's good news that Logan can go home. :)

I will keep Logan in my daily prayers and hope that the fever seizure don't come back

update: Logan's health condition.

Seems He's improved but still up and down fever. Right now, He's return home w/us and continue keep monitoring my son. Logan have two different kind of medication twice a day. Let's hope he'll feeling better his recovery soon.

That's good news and let's hope the seizures don't come back. :)

That's great that Logan's doing OK that hes home now. Let's hope he starts to eat well and his fever go down and downnn.

That's wonderful news for sure, GA... hope your kid Logan will improve some more in the days to come.. and he will be back to his old self in no time!!!

Glad to know Logan is back. Hope he gets better soon.

I'm glad to hear that you have Logan home with you now. I'm sure he will improve quickly.

Glad he is home now and he would recover quickly at home then hospital. :hug: Welcome Home Logan!!

I just read ur thread abt happn to ur son but glad that He is finally speed recover but take his's time slow process will be ok soon :)

I am glad your little son is doing better and at home.:)

Yes, Indeed.. Logan is great today finally.. but cannot promise if he's 100% better.. By the way, I keep eye on him rest of few days extra more..
Truly I do cares my precious baby as my first list.. as same goes for 3 children too..

Back