*sticky* please pray my son Logan's health condition due fever sezuire.

GalaxyAngel

Reaction score
Want to let you everyone know about my son's health condition went bad and caught into fever sezuire. He's staying hospital and monitored..
Please pray my son. (Logan) He's only 1 years old.

Thanks.

awww, i'm so sorry to hear about this. i will definitely keep logan in my thoughts and prayers. <hugs>

everybody pray together for speedy recovery! :grouphug:

Will keep your son in my prayers.

Thread is sticky.

I will add Logan in my prayer list. You and your husband are in our prayers too.

Oh my dear...:( Your son keep in my heart & thought and hope everything goes smooth for him. :hug: You & your family also, too in my heart and thought. :hug:

Will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers :)

Last edited:
Oh, no.. I am so sorry to hear this. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

Oh no, I am sorry about your son is in hospital. I hope he will get better soon. My prayers are with you and your family in a speedy recovery of your son. Get well soon, Logan. Huggss

I am so sorry to hear about your son. You and your family are in my prayers.

I will keep my prayers and thoughts to you and your family. :hug:

GalaxyAngel, I'm so sorry to hear that I will pray for your son and your family :hug:

oh no. you,your family and LOGAN are in my thoughts. *praying*

keep us posted on how he's doing.

Oh No and Sorry! Your son are in my prayers!! Hope He get better soon! :hug:

I will keep you in my thoughts. My son had seizures from fever, as well, beginning at about 14 months old. He outgrew them by the time he was 9 years old. I know this is a scary time for you.

Back