Star Trek fans? Anyone?

Gotta love us, right?

derekdg is proud of learning to use smileys! :P

We like positive futures for everyone. :) That's part of Classic Star Trek's message. :)

Did you know they have the honor of being the first show to have an interracial kiss broadcast on TV in the 1960's? Interracial marriage used to be against the law in many states.

If I was a little older, I wouldn't have been allowed to marry my hubby back then. Now that's pretty progressive for the time, I'd say! :)

Hail to all the science career folks influenced by Star Trek! (The inventor of the cell phone was one of them.)

how can i find out how to get oc movie for the star trek movie coming out?

because i cant wait for dvd to come out!!!

Next month

because i cant wait for dvd to come out!!!

I have been told its release is next month for the rest of us... seems unfair to have to wait.

My hubby also wants to see Hugh Jackman in the Wolverine movie, too. :)

And I'm dying to see Harry Potter!!

Links to trailer

'Star Trek' Trailer - MSN Video

I can't view the video on my work computer... Here's a subtitled one from You Tube.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXteEvx7KPo]YouTube - Star Trek (2009) 2nd full trailer with English subtitles[/ame]

Last night, we went out to movie. I surprised to see add some new Star Trek's trailer. Not same as JMackay's posted youtube. Let you will find out some new footage.

Star Trek TNG was the best! Hands down! DATA ROCKED! plus PICARD, Deana Troy! The cast was unbeatable, hands down the best! All else is dust ^^

My Grandpa was always watching it at my house, but I was always too busy playing with action figures! Haha! I'm excited about the new movie, though!

Now that I'm older, I'm definitely interested in it!

Supposedly you want to know what's going on with the new Star Trek movie, I strongly recommend you to go to this cool site called Trekmovie. Last year the site held a questions/answers session for the fans from JJ Abrams, some actors, producers and special effects people. I visit the site a few times everyday.

Bob Orci, one of the co-writers in movie, visits and make comments and answers to fans' questions regularly in this site.

I can't wait go to movie!

Yes! I can't wait go to movie next month. I hope to watch with Rear Window Caption.

In 1979.... When I was a young girl. My brother took me go to movie at Square One at Mississauga (now it moved north area) I enjoyed to listen music ( I ware hearing aid) I loved to see a big space ship. It's so beautiful show. I never forget movie.

I heard one old Spock will show again. Guess who? He is real actor Leonard Nimoy!

:wave: "Fish, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the USS M/V Ye Ole Pirate. His five year mission: to explore strange new mud holes. To seek out big fish and new tackle. Boldly going where no boat has gone before. :giggle:

Live long and prosper! No tribble at all."

Last edited:
I love to watch on movie...

I watched on TV with DVD. "Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan"

I love it because Mr. Spock was hero to save all crews in the ship. Sadly, Spock was dead. Now he did rebirth again. Same way Superman was dead when he fought Doomsday. Now Clark Kent did rebirth again.

Long live Trek

I've been a Trekkie for years and have most of the Trek books, magazines, and comics published in the last 25 years.

All the series have continued their stories past the finales. The Borg are gone for good. Jean Luc and Will Riker are adjusting to being new husbands and fathers. Worf is now first officer of the Enterprise. What would Captain Kirk say?

A new Voyager book called Full Circle came out a month ago and it was almost as long as a Harry Potter book (576 pages). Some of the characters had major changes. There's a new captain, Tom Paris is now first officer, and Voyager is headed back to the Delta Quadrant as flagship of a fleet.

I've seen all the movie clips posted on the Internet and want to go see it at an IMAX the first weekend. They're already planning the next movie. I can't wait.

Last edited:
Back