Star Trek fans? Anyone?

I watched on TV with DVD. "Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan"

I love it because Mr. Spock was hero to save all crews in the ship. Sadly, Spock was dead. Now he did rebirth again. Same way Superman was dead when he fought Doomsday. Now Clark Kent did rebirth again.
Did you see the original television episode with Kahn?

Space Seed and Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan

Did you see the original television episode with Kahn?

Yes, I found "Space Seed" Season 1. But I saw no Chekov show until Season 2.

Puzzle.... How he know about Khan or SS Botany Bay? I guessed his crews told story about Khan was trouble life. They warned to him stay away form Khan.

Yes, I found "Space Seed" Season 1. But I saw no Chekov show until Season 2.

Puzzle.... How he know about Khan or SS Botany Bay? I guessed his crews told story about Khan was trouble life. They warned to him stay away form Khan.
Either that or he reviewed the ship's archives when he worked on the Enterprise.

Did you go to movie new Star Trek yet?

Hey, :wave:

How you feel movie? Good movie ? or worst movie?

I want to know.... :hmm:

Trek is back!!

I saw the movie tonight and liked it. Kahn and the whales were both better, but this is a strong foundation for the next two movies (2011, 2013).

The movie's biggest difference is a romance between two characters from the original TV show. I won't say who for the others who want to see the movie for themselves. I give the effort a B+.

... The movie's biggest difference is a romance between two characters from the original TV show. ...
:wave: Captain Kirk and Lt Uhura? Chekoff and Bones? :giggle: K, fess up! Enquiring minds wanna know, many Nigerian. I'm dying here to know! :laugh2: I ain't got no spare time to go see a movie (I'm fishing) :ty:, I wait for it to be on TV.

I saw the movie tonight and liked it. Kahn and the whales were both better, but this is a strong foundation for the next two movies (2011, 2013).

The movie's biggest difference is a romance between two characters from the original TV show. I won't say who for the others who want to see the movie for themselves. I give the effort a B+.

I mean new movie "Star Trek 2009" Not 1980's.

Never heard new movie?! Look at newspaper or watch on TV news or internet or ad preview on TV.

Now playing "Star Trek" at theaters.

DVD is too long waiting until Sept.

*** spoiler ***

:wave: Captain Kirk and Lt Uhura? Chekoff and Bones? :giggle: K, fess up! Enquiring minds wanna know, many Nigerian. I'm dying here to know! :laugh2: I ain't got no spare time to go see a movie (I'm fishing) :ty:, I wait for it to be on TV.

Hint: Pon Farr -- Once every seven years is highly illogical. I can't blame the guy. ;)

I haven't bought the book yet. I heard that it has more details. The villian could have been more fleshed out and some background details could be from Trek X: Nemesis. It's been a few years since I've seen that one. Enough details for now. Need to 'regenerate', so it's back to my alcove. :)

Yes I love to watch Star Trek in 1970s but new film? :dunno: It look different than 1970s.

My son told me that he will go to Kino with his friends when the movie comes.

Yes I love to watch Star Trek in 1970s but new film? :dunno: It look different than 1970s.

My son told me that he will go to Kino with his friends when the movie comes.

Not in 1970's... in 1960's TV shows.

Yes of course! All new show.... Better all computers than old fashion computer.
--High skillful making films with computer visual effect. Not too cheap (bad show) making visual effect in 1960's.

-- new faces people are big change because all real actors since 1960's and in films 1980's. They started too old and two people already pass away Doctor " Bone" and engineer "Scotty" except only one person real Leonard Nimoy (old Spock) was already show with new Star Trek.

Oh!! I heard new Star Trek is really great show four or five stars!

Last edited:
Not in 1970's... in 1960's TV shows.

Yes of course! All new show.... Better all computers then old fashion computer.
--High skillful making films with computer visual effect. Not too cheap (bad show) making visual effect in 1960's.

-- new faces people are big change because all real actors since 1960's and in films 1980's. They started too old and two people already pass away Doctor " Bone" and engineer "Scotty" except only one person real Leonard Nimoy (old Spock) was already show with new Star Trek.

Oh!! I heard new Star Trek is really great show four or five stars!

Ooopph, you are correct that it´s 1960s, not 1970s.

Add your post - William Shatner and Nichelle Nichols. They are still alive.

I don´t know why they choose Leonard Nimoy only instead of 3 or 4 more people like William Shatner and Nichelle Nichols in their new film... It would be nice to see their existence together in new film.

I can't believe that!

Hey, No one to watch movie?!

Come on! There are lot of ACTION than too long waiting for DVD . If you CAN find RWC on movie!

EASY! Go to movie!

Tomorrow, I will go to movie "Star Trek" may be with RWC or IMAX.

I will choose. :hmm:

Ooopph, you are correct that it´s 1960s, not 1970s.

Add your post - William Shatner and Nichelle Nichols. They are still alive.

I don´t know why they choose Leonard Nimoy only instead of 3 or 4 more people like William Shatner and Nichelle Nichols in their new film... It would be nice to see their existence together in new film.

Good question... They are too old actors and actress. New actors change from old actors to young people. Director wanted all young actors to play at movie theater.

Hey, Do you remembered? One Chris Reeve did accident by horse. He was disable now. No longer to play Superman. One director did hire new face Brandon Routh. That's why...

I'm not going to give any huge details about the movie in this post. You'll just have to use some latinum and see it for yourselves.

The last scene did give me goosebumps though. All the familiar characters are in place, then there's the classic fanfare and voiceover. I left the theater thinking this could be the start (or re-start) of something special.

I tried to buy the book today and was shocked to hear that it won't go on sale until Tuesday. Where's a good Ferengi when you need one?

I did go to movie today!!!

I just saw this on TV Guide's website. It ranks all the other Trek movies. I agree with the top five, but not some of the others.

Star Trek Best Movies Pictures, Wrath of Khan Photos - Photo Gallery: What's the Best Star Trek Film?

I chose one IMAX "Star Trek" Wow! Unbelievable! You will see it. Come on!

I can't explain story but you will see!

Wow! SO GREAT SHOW! FIVE STARS!

Too bad! You will wait for new DVD with Closed Caption too long until on Sept.

There are lots of ACTION so much than too much talking like as drama.

( I remembered my family watched on TV with "Annie Hall" I heard best picture. But it is great so boring story.... ZZZZZ BORING! )

Come on! YOU CAN GO TO SEE MOVIE!!!

I watched it with RWC two nights ago and it was a friggin' awesome!

The Wrath of Khan is still the best Trek movie ever made IMHO and the Star Trk: The Future Begins is no. 2 on my list.

"I watched it with RWC two nights ago and it was a friggin' awesome!"

Thank you telling me about new Star Trek".

Yes, so great movie!

\

You guys MUST go see the new film. It is three kinds of awesome. :) The casting is perfect, the plotline works and the action sequences have you gripping your seat.

I gave it 2 thumbs up.

Back