SS checks may stop after Oct 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he can adapt, then other people can adapt? You may be wrong.

if they can't adapt... well that's why we have government benefits for them but if they're gonna complain and whine.... STFU

nope. I mean this kind of fraud.

Don Gaetz's Former Hospice Company Accused Of Medicare Fraud - Beach Peanuts
Another company associated with a Florida Republican has been accused of Medicare fraud, but this time it doesn't involve Gov. Rick Scott.

Nope, this time it's not the Governor, it's the Senate President Don Gaetz, whose former company Vitas Hospice Services and Vitas Healthcare Corp. the U.S. Justice Department alleges “misspent tens of millions of taxpayer dollars from the Medicare program since at least 2002."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...omney-and-rick-scott-both-have-medicare-frau/
"Scott ran a company that paid a record fine for committing Medicare fraud, then as governor Scott cut millions from health care," a narrator says. "Romney was director of a company that stole millions from Medicare. Now Romney’s plan would end Medicare as we know it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/29/jacques-roy-health-care-fraud-tea-party_n_1311555.html
If Texas physician Jacques Roy turns out to be guilty of charges he conspired to defraud Medicare and Medicaid of almost $375 million, we'll know where at least $1,650 of that money went: to a political action committee affiliated with the Tea Party Express, a group opposed to the health reform law that helped nab him.

Between August 2009 and January 2010, Roy wrote five checks to the Our Country Deserves Better PAC, associated with the Tea Party Express, according to Federal Election Commission records. Roy also gave $300 to the PAC for the Texas Medical Association, which opposed the health reforms enacted in March 2010 by President Barack Obama and Democrats in Congress. Those contributions also are listed in FEC records.

Medicare which is a health insurance is for people who receive SS benefits. ACA is for people who don't receive SS benefits and don't have health insurance. Do you know that Medicare is not free? SS recipients pay for it monthly.

As for Medicare fraud, yeah some doctors overcharge (rip-off). They deserve jailtime. However, that's not the reason why we have ACA.

Medicare which is a health insurance is for people who receive SS benefits. ACA is for people who don't receive SS benefits and don't have health insurance. Do you know that Medicare is not free? SS recipients pay for it monthly.

As for Medicare fraud, yeah some doctors overcharge (rip-off). They deserve jailtime.

nothing is free. never said anything is free.

Not everyone can be a supercrip, and that's why SSDI/SSI exists.

It's really depressing for people to tell other people to adapt. You do not live in their bodies, you do not have their exact circumstances, you really cannot tell them to do things that you did or that you think you did. They've actually found brain differences in people who have had accidents and surgeries, that are different between those who heal totally and those who end up with chronic pain. It's really ignorance that makes people say things like this. And it's not even that for most of us, we haven't adapted. We have, until we could adapt no more. It's not like we woke up with a bit of pain and then decided, ah **** it, I'm gonna stop working.

Not everyone can be a supercrip, and that's why SSDI/SSI exists.

It's really depressing for people to tell other people to adapt. You do not live in their bodies, you do not have their exact circumstances, you really cannot tell them to do things that you did or that you think you did. They've actually found brain differences in people who have had accidents and surgeries, that are different between those who heal totally and those who end up with chronic pain. It's really ignorance that makes people say things like this. And it's not even that for most of us, we haven't adapted. We have, until we could adapt no more. It's not like we woke up with a bit of pain and then decided, ah **** it, I'm gonna stop working.

Yes, I agree with you.

Hey Sonocativo and DHB, Jiro only have problem with people who are fully capable to working while collect the government benefits. Neither of you are fully capable to working so you don't have to worry.

Hey Sonocativo and DHB, Jiro only have problem with people who are fully capable to working while collect the government benefits. Neither of you are fully capable to working so you don't have to worry.
They were pissed off because Jiro told them to adapt, adapt, adapt. If I were them, I'd ignore him. :lol:

Stephan Hawkings adapted.... Nick Vujicic adapted.... and so do hundreds of severely disabled people
Stephen didn't adapt, they threw him in a chair and he just sits there. he has no choice but to sit there. I went out to dinner with my wife and watched a very young child just sit in a special chair, very similar to Stephen... he couldn't play, run around like our son, just laid back and stared at the ceiling while someone occasionally shoveled a spoonful of food in his mouth...did he adapt.... you are so ****ed up in your thoughts.

They were pissed off because Jiro told them to adapt, adapt, adapt. If I were them, I'd ignore him. :lol:
Yeah, but you see he directs his question to us, and then makes accusations. If I could work I would.... do you think going from 45K a year + to only 14K a year and living in pain is the most awesome thing in the world? Hell no, like I said its depressing. For awhile after surgery when the recovery took almost 3 years ( for 2 separate surgeries ) I was depressed, severe mood swings... about cost me my marriage too. The pain still forces depression upon us and mood swings. I don't take my pain pills like I am supposed to, but at times I have no choice but to eat them like candy (prescribed doses) now tell me, taking pain pills and muscle relaxers every 4 hour and being a zombie, walking drunk...ect... how would anyone feel.
My wife don't like me on the pain pills because I act drunk, the make me tired but cant sleep, cant drive, and I watch my son 24/7 except for when she is home from work. I cant sit for long periods, I cant stand for long periods, shopping is a chore, walking aggravates my back, bending and all movements are painful and I hate it, I still think Im 20 but my body says Im 90 (although I am 45) always played sports and was active playing tackle football and racquetball.... I used to run about 20+miles or more on the weekends, sometimes Id run all day from first thing in the morning til it got dark, I was strong, I was fit. there are times I sit here and want to just go out and run, I miss it, but I know I would only get a half block and have to crawl home.... it wont happen, but I feel it in my blood as I want to go, but there is no way possible. Long trips in the car is very painful, having to stop and get out, there are times I have to lay down as muscles knot up and spasm. It is never ending. Doctors have me on strong meds and they alternate then so I don't get addicted to them, one month its this, next month its that.... I sometimes wonder how they say people get addicted to pain meds, Ive never had the urge to just want them, I take them as prescribed and only when pain gets unbearable. I normally have extras by time refills are due, but if Im having a bad month Ill be out before then. That's another issue, when I did work, my employer wouldn't let me take my pain meds, they even had me to go to the doc and have him re-write the script to say on the bottle "Do Not Take at Work" My doc was pissed about that and said they were stupid and my bosses wondered why I had to take off so much, well now they are wondering how to avoid being sued, but that's too late now.... My case is in the process of getting a trial date, My lawyer has said they have been begging the court to drop the case and the court wont, My case is too strong. There is an on the job accident report, and they are trying to say it didn't happen on the job....lol what idiots... the time, jobsite, my co-workers and supervisors all witnessed it and the medical center, who took me (boss and supervisor) they are already in trouble for trying to falsify documents as I have the original paperwork.... well ill stop my chapter here, don't want to bore you too much.

wondering exactly how did you come up with that...

in case you didn't know - one of the major proponents of Obamacare is to lessen the frauds and wasteful spending so I hope it does same for SSI/SSDI.
One of the major proponents of Obamacare is to save money to give the congress for their increased earnings.... yeah right, lessing fraud and spending....more like FATTEN THEIR POCKETS.

Yes, they got offended by Jiro's statement.

No surprise, I know Jiro being toughness to all members.

It is just like a teacher told a child with broken leg to run and called adapt, adapt, adapt!!!

There is an on the job accident report, and they are trying to say it didn't happen on the job....lol what idiots... the time, jobsite, my co-workers and supervisors all witnessed it and the medical center, who took me (boss and supervisor) they are already in trouble for trying to falsify documents as I have the original paperwork.... well ill stop my chapter here, don't want to bore you too much.
So it's a work-related injury. Are you currently under OWCP (worker's comp)?

Is medical weed allowed in your state?

i think jiro has been witnessing some Deaf peeps who are capable of working but they chose to draw up benefits. Im sure some of you have issues with your health which Jiro has not thought of. like me, I have been around many deaf people and they draw up benefits when i know them that they are perfectly capable. :dunno2: Of course, not ALL.

i think jiro has been witnessing some Deaf peeps who are capable of working but they chose to draw up benefits. Im sure some of you have issues with your health which Jiro has not thought of. like me, I have been around many deaf people and they draw up benefits when i know them that they are perfectly capable. :dunno2: Of course, not ALL.

For some reasons, some deaf people (mostly HoH, CI oral) can't receive SSI, also happened to some of my friends got claim denied because they are not disabled enough.

It's not his business. If a doctor says "you are unable to work", follow his/her order. Know why? If you don't follow the dr's order, your health could get worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back