SS checks may stop after Oct 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, your arrogance and ignorance is uncalled for, I myself hate those who live off the system who don't deserve it and no I am not one of them. You really should get to know someone better before making accusations. Even at my trial, they showed proof I want one of those people, of all the injuries I had I continued to work, up until this last injury that took me out. I also hate arrogant asses like you who think ...wait.... who KNOWS everything and acts like a god in EVERY post you submit... oh you don't think so... source please.

huh? lol what? I have aboslutely no idea what you're rambling on about. you really really really are barking up the wrong tree. in fact - you need to go back and re-read this thread very carefully. :laugh2:

do you have any problem with disabled people who are fully capable of working but chose to live off on benefits and do nothing?

huh? lol what? I have aboslutely no idea what you're rambling on about. you really really really are barking up the wrong tree. in fact - you need to go back and re-read this thread very carefully. :laugh2:

do you have any problem with disabled people who are fully capable of working but chose to live off on benefits and do nothing?
Jiro, go back and read because I answered that for you. LOL what? hahaha whooo, good night Jiro, you bore me.

Jiro, go back and read because I answered that for you. LOL what? hahaha whooo, good night Jiro, you bore me.

aw what's the matter? cat got your tongue? good night!

Jiro, you should know better. DHB, Foxrac and sonocativo receive SSDI because they are unable to work under dr's order.

Your quote:

I ask only one question - are you fully capable of working?

If you know what SSDI is, then why did you have to ask that question?

SSI and SSDI are not the same.

exactly! that's why I was :confused: because they obviously aren't fully capable of working so why were they getting all hot and angry? :dunno:

I assume nothing. I ask only one question - are you fully capable of working?

Jiro, you should know better. DHB, Foxrac and sonocativo receive SSDI because they are unable to work under dr's order.

If you know what SSDI is, then why did you have to ask that question?

SSI and SSDI are not the same.

enough_to_bomb_syria.jpg

exactly! that's why I was :confused: because they obviously aren't fully capable of working so why were they getting all hot and angry? :dunno:
OK, they are pissed off especially when you told them to adapt, how would they do that while they have health problems?

OK, they are pissed off especially when you told them to adapt, how would they do that while they have health problems?

What?

Jiro is wanting to defund SSI/SSDI so Obamacare can be funded?

Stephan Hawkings adapted.... Nick Vujicic adapted.... and so do hundreds of severely disabled people

What?

Jiro is wanting to defund SSI/SSDI so Obamacare can be funded?

wondering exactly how did you come up with that...

in case you didn't know - one of the major proponents of Obamacare is to lessen the frauds and wasteful spending so I hope it does same for SSI/SSDI.

I went though 3 major surgeries already, include heart bypass surgery. I have several metal parts along my spine from top to bottom!

I had trouble getting though airport security but usually made though anyway. Metal detectors always goes off when I go though, usually between yellow and red.

Fun fun fun!?!? NOT!

Jiro, want trade with my spine? It will be "as-is" condition if trade is complete. :deal:

Both my feet are being held together with metal involving 5 operations and I've had 11 other operations which also includes open heart surgery and I still work. I'm in a lot of pain but I hate not working. If you really wanna work, you'll get working. I've had a lot of meetings with my boss on how to help me and let me carry on working but I've done it.

Stephan Hawkings adapted.... and so do hundreds of severely disabled people
Sure, if they have other talents such as writing a novel, web design and such that doesn't involve alot of physical movements. Those skills/knowledge usually require college education.

You adapt because of health problems to allow you to carry on working.

No one can not adapt because of their health problems!

Sure, if they have other talents such as writing a novel, web design and such that doesn't involve alot of physical movements. Those skills/knowledge usually require college education.

not really.

anybody can do it. simply go to Barnes and Nobles and study instead of wasting all the time on computers and AD.

You adapt because of health problems to allow you to carry on working.

No one can not adapt because of their health problems!
If an employer offers a light-duty job, then it's possible. For example, a car mechanic has a bad back, do you expect him/her continuing to work on the cars?

If an employer offers a light-duty job, then it's possible. For example, a car mechanic has a bad back, do you expect him/her continuing to work on the cars?

if there's a will, there's a way! if not - then find another way! adapt adapt adapt! Saavik lost his hearing and could not be in army anymore.... therefore he's adapting by learning ASL and finding other way to deal with it.

my deaf friend was a manufacturer at airplane factory. he lived a very good life and made a very good living. one day.... his hand got caught into some machine and it grinded up his hand. he no longer could work there. did he mope around and whine about how he would trade his injury with anybody? nope.... he adapted adapted adapted by becoming a celebrity photographer. he's living a very good life and has traveled all over the world. he's an extremely resourceful guy and knows who what where when will a celebrity be there. he's also well-liked by them.... he's different from paparazzi.

adapt adapt adapt!

if there's a will, there's a way! if not - then find another way! adapt adapt adapt! Saavik lost his hearing and could not be in army anymore.... therefore he's adapting by learning ASL and finding other way to deal with it.

my deaf friend was a manufacturer at airplane factory. he lived a very good life and made a very good living. one day.... his hand got caught into some machine and it grinded up his hand. he no longer could work there. did he mope around and whine about how he would trade his injury with anybody? nope.... he adapted adapted adapted by becoming a celebrity photographer. he's living a very good life and has traveled all over the world. he's an extremely resourceful guy and knows who what where when will a celebrity be there. he's also well-liked by them.... he's different from paparazzi.

adapt adapt adapt!
If he can adapt, then other people can adapt? You may be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back