SS checks may stop after Oct 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.
and?

I'm deaf and I can't become what I want to be since little.... a cop. and I wasn't born with great physical attributes that would make me like a football player. You hear me whining?

You CAN play football, seriously and I love to throw the football at you - just catch it!!!

You CAN play football, seriously and I love to throw the football at you - just catch it!!!

I've always wanted to compete in rugby but I would get squished and broken in many different places. not sure if there's a pee-wee rugby :giggle:

adapt adapt adapt
SLAP SLAP SLAP
Jiro, you ever had a crick in your neck where it hurts like hell to move your head... if you say no, youre a damn liar....
Now imagine living like that every day for the rest of your life, ONLY with it being your entire spine.

Now... come back with your smart ass comments, because it will bite you in the ass one day. You are just an ignorant ass because you are what I once was.

SLAP SLAP SLAP
Jiro, you ever had a crick in your neck where it hurts like hell to move your head... if you say no, youre a damn liar....
Now imagine living like that every day for the rest of your life, ONLY with it being your entire spine.

Now... come back with your smart ass comments, because it will bite you in the ass one day. You are just an ignorant ass because you are what I once was.

I used to be ignorant like you in past, in 2005-2006.

SLAP SLAP SLAP

twice in my life - I had a very bad back pain where I couldn't get out of bed. couple years ago - it got so bad that I had to go to ER. I have a chronic lower back pain and the length of my backbone is longer than normal. how I adapt? by working out and practicing proper sitting position so that it doesn't get worse to the point like you.

and.....?

Listen smartass, your still in prime... wait until you have past prime and you will see it.

I was doing damn great during my prime, not anymore and ask you really really really stupid question. Why I leave a high paying salary in the first place, and I have done everything to keep my job, and you have no f...king idea how hard I fought.

So lay down your smart ass and STFU cause you will NEVER know what would hit you when. Once it happens, your pretty much... well you will see it for yourself.

And know what? As of this time, I am not giving up and I am being an ass with my attorney, doctors, and other professional people, I demand them to fix the issue I have so I can get my fu...king life back.

twice in my life - I had a very bad back pain where I couldn't get out of bed. couple years ago - it got so bad that I had to go to ER. I have a chronic lower back pain and the length of my backbone is longer than normal. how I adapt? by working out and practicing proper sitting position so that it doesn't get worse to the point like you.

and.....?
if you got off your ass huh.... funny because mines not from sitting. You must sit really damn hard. You have no clue.... NO CLUE whatsoever its like. Keep running your trap, all you like to do is cut everyone up one side and down the other because you are GOD right? Oh how ye worships the grounds you the almighty walks on... think youre invincible... keep thinking that, you aint getting any younger, we all see it. But most wont say it... I on the other hand will...

Third may not be charm for you, so watch out!

and.....?

Listen smartass, your still in prime... wait until you have past prime and you will see it.

I was doing damn great during my prime, not anymore and ask you really really really stupid question. Why I leave a high paying salary in the first place, and I have done everything to keep my job, and you have no f...king idea how hard I fought.

So lay down your smart ass and STFU cause you will NEVER know what would hit you when. Once it happens, your pretty much... well you will see it for yourself.

And know what? As of this time, I am not giving up and I am being an ass with my attorney, doctors, and other professional people, I demand them to fix the issue I have so I can get my fu...king life back.

if you got off your ass huh.... funny because mines not from sitting. You must sit really damn hard. You have no clue.... NO CLUE whatsoever its like. Keep running your trap, all you like to do is cut everyone up one side and down the other because you are GOD right? Oh how ye worships the grounds you the almighty walks on... think youre invincible... keep thinking that, you aint getting any younger, we all see it. But most wont say it... I on the other hand will...

Third may not be charm for you, so watch out!

and exactly what your point is..........?

Youll feel it soon enough.

if I feel it soon enough.... and then what? I adapt. that's all. and I fail to see exactly what point you're trying to bring up.

in case you forget -

um... you're talking about a retired person.... he's talking about a person who is fully capable of working...

I have a problem with people who are fully capable of working living off on benefits. gotcha?

are you one of those people who are fully capable of working right now?

if I feel it soon enough.... and then what? I adapt. that's all. and I fail to see exactly what point you're trying to bring up.

in case you forget -

I have a problem with people who are fully capable of working living off on benefits. gotcha?

are you one of those people who are fully capable of working right now?
Jiro, you got some shit on your lips, go wipe it off. quit sucking asses

Jiro, you got some shit on your lips, go wipe it off. quit sucking asses

I guess your anger is making you so blind that you're not realizing that you're barking up the wrong tree.

best to take a cooler now. :wave:

:cuddle:
I guess your anger is making you so blind that you're not realizing that you're barking up the wrong tree.

Am I angry?
Nah, you can send Obama home now too.

Again be careful what you assume, I had back problem since when? I was teenager! Less than couple of years from now, I will be eligible to be member of AARP, I was able to be adaptive until last summer. I ran out of many ammunition. Now seeking counselor (VESID) to figure out. My WC doctor said I am close to 100% disabled.

Friend of mine told me that my body is full of problems, I said oh yeah! He couldn't believe how I managed over these years and now struggling even harder.

Again be careful what you assume, I had back problem since when? I was teenager! Less than couple of years from now, I will be eligible to be member of AARP, I was able to be adaptive until last summer. I ran out of many ammunition. Now seeking counselor (VESID) to figure out. My WC doctor said I am close to 100% disabled.

Friend of mine told me that my body is full of problems, I said oh yeah! He couldn't believe how I managed over these years and now struggling even harder.

I assume nothing. I ask only one question - are you fully capable of working?

no, your arrogance and ignorance is uncalled for, I myself hate those who live off the system who don't deserve it and no I am not one of them. You really should get to know someone better before making accusations. Even at my trial, they showed proof I wasnt one of those people, of all the injuries I had I continued to work, up until this last injury that took me out. I also hate arrogant asses like you who think ...wait.... who KNOWS everything and acts like a god in EVERY post you submit... oh you don't think so... source please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back