South Carolina policeman charged with murder

Congratulation cop for shot down future potential child support, now everybody loses period. Killing isnt the answer, nor even a solution. Now kids are now without any support for rest of their life... sad!

Hope this scumbag pig pay full consequences, and decent treat for the prisoners awaiting his arrival.

He was running away because the cop found there was a warrant out for him for failure to pay child support, so he was going to arrest him.

However, that was no excuse for the cop to shoot him in the back for running. Totally uncalled for.

should also be charged for tampering with crime scene and false statement.

Yeah , the video show the cop running for his Taser and dropping it right next to the guy while on the ground with 5 bullets in his back! :mad:

Congratulation cop for shot down future potential child support, now everybody loses period. Killing isnt the answer, nor even a solution. Now kids are now without any support for rest of their life... sad!

Hope this scumbag pig pay full consequences, and decent treat for the prisoners awaiting his arrival.

the mother can file a wrongful death lawsuit against the police department and she'll most likely receive enough settlement to cover her kids and herself for quite a long time.

the mother can file a wrongful death lawsuit against the police department and she'll most likely receive enough settlement to cover her kids and herself for quite a long time.

Yeah, there's gonna be a Budget Change Committee meeting this Friday.....

Murder!!!!
Plm is this pig will never see a hard yard. He will be protected if he gets time..like all pigs.they wont ever be put him with the rest of us..
murderous Bastard!!!

Murder!!!!
Plm is this pig will never see a hard yard. He will be protected if he gets time..like all pigs.they wont ever be put him with the rest of us..
murderous Bastard!!!
How do you know?

I know. Pigs never get hard yards. Or they will get murdered in the most heanous way.pigs never get hard yards...pigs that go in, get protected..like pedos. Its auto for pigs, often pedos need to first suffer then request and its often slow and not even comming in time.... Pigs are always PC. thE.few that get a stetch, or sent up

If there had been no video - the Officer would have gotten away with it.

Mandatory body cams period.
Yeah, imagine that there were no cellphone videos a long time ago so I bet thousands of cops got away with it.

Like I said before in another thread, thank God for the cellphone videos. Bad/stupid cops, you can no longer do whatever you want because there are cellphone videos available for us to see.

Remember one incident at Forever 21 where a store security guard tried to stop a deaf shoplifter by illegal chokehold? One guy involved in security tried to block the recording video that he had no rights to do so. If one touches mine, I'd break his fu*king face honestly.

I know. Pigs never get hard yards. Or they will get murdered in the most heanous way.pigs never get hard yards...pigs that go in, get protected..like pedos. Its auto for pigs, often pedos need to first suffer then request and its often slow and not even comming in time.... Pigs are always PC. thE.few that get a stetch, or sent up
Special treatments? Screw them!

Yes protected custody..
Where ever they put and if he gets time it will be a country club becuse hes a pig and he will be protected...
yep

Look man, im tellin you from experience, pigs wont see a hard yard. Think it through.
he will be murdered in a very grusome way....after allot of ass raping...he is s pig. Even his skin color wont help him..every con will seek to kill him for creds. and for earning.for a statment...to kill a pig...is very very high if not the highest honor one csn earn. .he is a white pig, murdered a black guy...if it was just white killing of black, meh..., not to big a deal, inside. If you csn connect or earned ink.but hes pig...hes a gonner...if they put him in...and they wont to a hard yard.
He will be protected where ever and if he get time...or its a death sentence for him period.
I know what im talking about. Take it or leave it. All cool

Agree with Hoichi...Cops in prison are fair game!...They'll keep him isolated, away from other inmates.

That;s what inmates in prison call Cops....Pigs. I do not tho'.... I call the bad ones azz-holes...but there are good ones too. Never gonna happen to "weeding them out" tho'....They see so much shyt every day, in and out....Feel all Cops should only be allowed to serve a number of years on the Force. Dunno if that would help tho'....so much crime does a number on ur way of thinking and attitude....

". . . Mayor Keith Summey said during a news conference Wednesday that the city had ordered 150 new body cameras in light of Scott’s shooting. That’s in addition to 101 already ordered with funds from a state grant.

The 251 cameras will be enough to outfit every patrol officer, Summey said…."

Post and Courier

Here in Duval County....the Sheriff is against them. Don't ask me why...the cost could be a factor.

he is against them for the same reason every crook would be against wearing one.
They dont want to get caught.
Period.
Look. Every pig should be with a body cam. There really is no excuse these days. Cost isnt one. do a crowd source fund project. and im certain if truly the reason is loot, it will be answered.
Up here its pig unions who oppose them. Why? There is really only one answer. and i repsect and undertsand the sentiment.
Crooked pigs dont want to be caught.
so much for so called public trust. I cant see how body cams can be a bwd thing for pigs actually following the law.

Its known fact, those who may be threatened by general prison population gets protection. Remember Jeffrey Dahmer? He was eligible for protection, but he refused and wanted go in general prison, in no time he was killed afterwards.

There is term "RHU" used in prisons meaning Restricted Housing Unit, it is pretty much each cell is isolated and insulated from other inmates. It is not pleasant but its to protect from other inmate wanted to hurt them out of anger.

Do you have a source to prove that?

Back