Social Experiment - the Muslims

Back to topic, man.

Intolerant behaviors are happen in anywhere, not just for US.

I agree, not cool. It doesn't matter if it was said in a joking way. The context doesn't make it a joke.

eh you're a big boy. get over it. have a cup of black coffee.

oh wait.... would you like milk and sugar too? and biscuit? I'll go spank foxrac for being a bad boy.

Back to topic,,,,
I saw something about protesters in Tenn that were opposed to a mosque being built. There is also opposition for the mosque being built in manhattan near ground zero.
My opinion is that there are isolated areas that are more intolerant than others. For instance many areas of the deep south usa are still very racist. It just depends on the local community and that community's leaders.
Picking waco texas to do the study was a gimmie if you were looking for intollerance since waco is known to be a white stronghold.

Back to topic,,,,
I saw something about protesters in Tenn that were opposed to a mosque being built. There is also opposition for the mosque being built in manhattan near ground zero.
My opinion is that there are isolated areas that are more intolerant than others. For instance many areas of the deep south usa are still very racist. It just depends on the local community and that community's leaders.
Picking waco texas to do the study was a gimmie if you were looking for intollerance since waco is known to be a white stronghold.

White stronghold???? :lol: Been to Waco lately???

I noticed about tension among Muslim people have been increased after 9/11 attack, it happened at random cases in anywhere of US and Europe.

For Christian, you would experience similar situation when you visit middle east, such as UAE and they do have tension problem as well.

Jiro, hopefully it won't turn foxrac on.

Anyway, at least apologize to the people that groaned at the joke because it's so terrible. Westboro? That's the best you can come up with?

Jiro, hopefully it won't turn foxrac on.

Anyway, at least apologize to the people that groaned at the joke because it's so terrible. Westboro? That's the best you can come up with?

I got nasty joke about label me as KKK by deaf guy at school and I couldn't careless since this guy is too funny.

I'm apologize to all, exception of kokonut for being offended by bad joke that I told, even I don't know that my joke is bad but some people got different feeling.

Back