Social Experiment - the Muslims

When the entire population believe in the same thing to be rigid, rather than a select few in power forcing their beliefs upon others.

I highly doubt people would classify Cambodians as intolerant and upheld Pol Pot's policies, or considered Vietnamese as intolerant because of the government in Hanoi.

The entire population? Name a country whose entire population believes in the same thing to be rigid as you said.

I've asked the question. So, no, I don't have the answer.

There you go. They could never answer the infamous question, "How many angels dance on the head of a pin" either. :lol:

Yet, it is a valid question. What does it take for a country to be labeled as an intolerant society? What country isn't intolerant? I'm sure there is no one single country that never had any human rights violations.

Intolerant society in US would be depends on where are you from and some portions of USA are intolerant society.

But that doesn't make a country as a whole an "intolerant society."

Individually, it may be that perception. Again, it does not make the whole country an intolerant society for there are people who don't agree with how things are done or how people are treated. Not everybody agree.

Doesn't matter. You continually step over the line by making it personal in here.

Knock it off.

Back