So...what you think about the health care bill?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Move to Canada? You do realize we didn't even have national-wise public healthcare until the 80s? And even there, there are still attempts to privatize it in different provinces?

You don't even understand how our healthcare work. It's not even the same as Obamacare or the British healthcare system.

If you must compare... it's more similar to continental Europe than anywhere else in the world.

I wonder if anyone who has protested against this bill has ever gone without health care?

Of course not. They just visit the ER and then ditch the bill and expect the taxpayers to pick it up.:roll:

I am sure that if he had any intentions of getting a job with benefits, he would have already done so...

You are just chock full of assumptions, now, aren't you?:roll:

jillio said:
Of course not. They just visit the ER and then ditch the bill and expect the taxpayers to pick it up.
Now who is making absurd deductions?

Move to Canada? You do realize we didn't even have national-wise public healthcare until the 80s? And even there, there are still attempts to privatize it in different provinces?

You don't even understand how our healthcare work. It's not even the same as Obamacare or the British healthcare system.

If you must compare... it's more similar to continental Europe than anywhere else in the world.

That is exactly why I asked if she even knew the meaning of the terms she is throwing around. It is obvious that there is a huge gap in the information and knowlege.:cool2:

I am sure that if he had any intentions of getting a job with benefits, he would have already done so...

That was very egostical making assumptions like that. :roll: You have no place to determine what goes on in people's lives without knowing who they are. I wont even justify this post with an answer to why my brother and many others are without health care.

Deduce Definition | Definition of Deduce at Dictionary.com
de⋅duce  /dɪˈdus, -ˈdyus/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [di-doos, -dyoos] Show IPA
Use deduce in a Sentence
See web results for deduce
See images of deduce
–verb (used with object), -duced, -duc⋅ing. 1. to derive as a conclusion from something known or assumed; infer
Yup, that's exactly what I meant. Glad you were able to realize the need for the definition for yourself. This shows great strives for self-improvement on your part, jillio :)

It's not easy to expatriate. You think that Canada has the welcome mat out?

We already have socialized medicine. It's called medicare, medicaid and the VA system.

We already have socialized medicine. It's called medicare, medicaid and the VA system.

And yet, it seems like those who protest against this bill have used these system. :dunno:

Deduce Definition | Definition of Deduce at Dictionary.comYup, that's exactly what I meant. Glad you were able to realize the need for the definition for yourself. This shows great strives for self-improvement on your part, jillio :)

So, you know how to cut and paste. Good for you. Then read and comprehend the definition, and you will see that the only deducing going on around here is coming from you.

Now drop the ad hominem attacks that you are using instead of actual intelligent and well thought out support for your arguments. You are perhaps amusing yourself, but the behavior is negating any ounce of credibility you might have had at some point in the past.

shel90 said:
And yet, it seems like those who protest against this bill have used these system.
nope.
jillio said:
So, you know how to cut and paste. Good for you. Then read and comprehend the definition, and you will see that the only deducing going on around here is coming from you.
I know you are having fun with the Eve-bashing. But could we please stick to the topic at hand?

And yet, it seems like those who protest against this bill have used these system. :dunno:

Which is another reason that the protestors have also been referred to as "hypocrits."

Yep. My Scottish friend is working on "points" to immigrate to Canada... by getting a high-position job, a recognizable university degree, learning how to speak French and so on.

He got the university degree, and the French thing down... but he is still 50 points short because he doesn't have enough savings-- so he either need to get a high-position job, or start a decent savings fund.

By the way, it's not required to learn French here, but you get points for having skills. The more points (or skills) you have, the higher you go up on the waiting list.

Oh, and if you have a serious pre-existing medical condition and isn't married to a Canadian, you can kiss your dream of moving to Canada goodbyes. They will flat-out reject you.

Not everyone fits so neatly into your little label of a "hypocrite".

souggy said:
Oh, and if you have a serious pre-existing medical condition and isn't married to a Canadian, you can kiss your dream of moving to Canada goodbyes.
And yet we roll out the welcome mat for anyone and everyone.

watch out, jillio, you are making more of those assumptions again.

From what I read, it's not exactly easy to move to the States legally either...

And it's not an assumption or deduction. It's a form of humour. Have a hard time telling the difference? Usually emoticons imply that it's meant in jest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back