So...what you think about the health care bill?

Status
Not open for further replies.
because a certain poster is drumming louder and louder in attempt to make you look other way to avoid the truth.

Yeppers. You hit the nail on the head with that one.

because a certain poster is drumming louder and louder in attempt to make you look other way to avoid the truth.

I don't think anyone is trying to avoid the truth, more like trying to differentiate between truths.

I don't think anyone is trying to avoid the truth, more like trying to differentiate between truths.

There is but one truth, and illegals being covered under health care reform is not it.

well - there are other people who can intellectually disagree with the solution and would offer alternative solution. However - a certain poster and other people like Limbaugh aren't doing that and are exercising intellectual dishonesty by throwing in lies and distortion in attempt to guide one to different solution.

it's a sham that they cannot do it factually and intellectually. it's that simple, really. :aw:

*sigh* I thought we agreed to avoid the personal bashings and stick to honest debates?

*sigh* I thought we agreed to avoid the personal bashings and stick to honest debates?

That went out the window when the distortions regarding illegals started up again. Nothing honest in that.

might wanna remind others to stick to honest debate.

I don't see him or anyone else personally attacking you, Jiro, dear

not me. the topic. one or anyone else is attacking it dishonestly.

I was referring to an honest debate being one that focused on attacking the issue, not the individual

I was referring to an honest debate being one that focused on attacking the issue, not the individual

I don't see the person in question making overt statements; a lot of covert though. Only problem is... it seems like some people can dish them out, but they can't take it.

I don't see the person in question making overt statements; a lot of covert though. Only problem is... it seems like some people can dish them out, but they can't take it.

I don't see "the person in question" even responding right now, so that is a moot point. A good debate is based on presenting material, not personal bashing. There should be no "dishing it out" or "taking it".

Then I will sit here, gleefully glad not being able to hear the high pitches of the annoying violins then.

So if an illegal enter America illegally, got injured, bleeding to death, are they going to pay out of their pocket or something? How can anyone say they won't be covered? Someone got to pay for the amount of service he done (afterall doctor would not be doctors if they can't put food on their table... they would be dead if they keep taking free services) And if I could do away taxes and get free healthcare, I would a happy person!

So if an illegal enter America illegally, got injured, bleeding to death, are they going to pay out of their pocket or something? How can anyone say they won't be covered? Someone got to pay for the amount of service he done (afterall doctor would not be doctors if they can't put food on their table... they would be dead if they keep taking free services) And if I could do away taxes and get free healthcare, I would a happy person!

Again, they would not have access to medications, treatments or anything like that.

The only access they would have is emergency care, and that does not make up most of the health costs. To turn anyone away in critical condition would be considered as inhumane.

You excluded the second half of my post.

I addressed your entire post. Many people use the emergency rooms for non-emergency treatments, and yes that does make up a large percentage of health care costs to taxpayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back