Skinhead

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could i was qaulified to be a police officer but I decided to go to a different county and be a jailer instead seemed more easier at the time, but the place im heading is near niagra falls maybe 40 miles south of that im sure they have a police department.

You are qualified to be a police officer? Have you considered that there are legal means available to you?

All I can say is good luck with whatever you choose, Babyface.

ive allready decided what im going to do thanks for all your input guys I really appreciate it \,,/(-_-)\,,/ rock on

oh shoot you're gonna be in upstate NY? dang.... NYC is fun!

I heard nyc never sleeps and you have 24/7 fast food stores like macdonald and subways and of course star bucks.........mmmmm cappucino

You are making numerous assumptions that you are in no position to make, but that is typcial for you.

and you know better to make numerous assumptions about babyface's situation? typical of pseudo-shrink who needs to feel important. I'm sorry but didn't I tell you to stow your pyscho-bs at your lunatic lab? this is a place where we deaf people congregate together to find a comfort with each other. "Solutions" aren't necessary needed for that. Encouragement is more than enough.

I heard nyc never sleeps and you have 24/7 fast food stores like macdonald and subways and of course star bucks.........mmmmm cappucino

hell yea, son. I've been to Niagra Fall. I'm not sure how can I live in there. It's..... very sleepy and dull :zzz: unless you're seeking for a quiet solace.

Mod Note:

Thread's closed for review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back