Skinhead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babyface

Reaction score
ok guys this has been bothering me lately I was and still am a White Supremacist Skinhead allthough ive toned down my activities considerably, my story was being hard of hearing I couldnt find a group to connect with in high school there werent any hard of hearing or deaf people I couldnt join the other "clicks" because I wasnt punk, goth, jock, or whatever I was just an average joe so when I got out I found the one group who would accept me a white supremacist skinhead crew, I posted flyers talked to people etc for about 3 years and now for no real reason whatsoever im starting to find deaf stuff example this forum, deaf and hard of hearing meetings etc people who I really connect with, well anyways heres my problem ive been connected for so long with the skinhead group they were the only ones who took me in and didnt care I was hard of hearing, they saw me as one of there own. now that ive found another group to be with this group I cant easily leave the first group, its hard to say it so bear with me, so your thoughts?

Honestly, I can't understand why people would bond together out of a common hatred of others. But, if you look at street gangs, you'll see the same idea.

It's really up to you to decide what's best for you. Again, I personally detest skinheads, nazis and klanspeople. I wouldn't hesitate to knock out the teeth of any of those that came near me or threatened me or my family/friends.

That being said, you gotta look inside of yourself and figure it out somehow. What matters the most to you?

thats the problem I want out but how do you leave a group that brought you in when no one else did.

Do they have some code of honor or something? Hopefully they're not the type of group that won't let you out unless you die.

I hope that you can find the strength to leave those hate groups.

I know that as humans, we desire fellowship and acceptance from other people--that's natural. But associating with people who have strong hatred for other people won't make you strong and healthy. It will make you bitter and dependent. It is best for you to break free. I understand that it won't be easy but the important decisions of life aren't always easy.

I will pray that you get the strength and encouragement that you need to free yourself from groups who promote hate and negativity.

There is always hope for you. :hug:

Boot Party 7 skinheads with steeltoed boots will kick the crap out of you once they knock you to the ground,till you wish you were dead, but no they wont kill you it last for about 30 seconds

Boot Party 7 skinheads with steeltoed boots will kick the crap out of you once they knock you to the ground,till you wish you were dead, but no they wont kill you it last for about 30 seconds

Are you sure you couldn't just move?

this crew will find me sooner or later its best to just get it over with, im not scared that isnt it but still they did take me in and one of the reason I use to admire them was Ive heard they hated hard of hearing people but they liked me ill just have to think bout it for a while. and moving isnt an option I dont have any money and theyll find me no matter where I go you know. it wasnt till a few months ago i realized what the f888 was I thinking?

I understand that you feel some loyalty to them for taking you in. But if they really cared about you as a person, then they wouldn't need the threat of a boot party to keep you in their group. As much as it hurts, I think you need to understand that they took advantage of your need for friends.

It will take time for you to heal from your experiences with them. You will probably heal quicker from the physical pain of a boot party than from the poison they put in your soul. But you can heal, and be a stronger person than you were.

You have many people at AD who will support your decision to leave the hate group.

And have you participated in this in the past?

Ive watched it never actually been in it, freschcuts arent allowed to do it

First of all, I commend you on coming forward for wanting to come out. That alone, is a HUGE step to take the courage to talk about this, or even to consider this. Not a lot of people would have the balls to do what you're doing right now.

Is it also possible that you might still feel some "attachment" to the skinhead group because after all, you were part of the group for so long? While I can understand your loyalty to the group but in order to sever the ties with the group, perhaps you can try to see if there's another option other than the boot cut? :dunno: Is that the only way you'll be able to get out of the group or else?

it would be hard to walk away the nearest skin would find me and he lives the next street over and the other one I know lives five minutes away they know where I live. ill just have to think about it I am thinking of moving some place they cant touch me but it would mean leaving my state so they cant follow

Brave admission you've made. It seems you have somewhat made a decision to change your life for the better.

You'll be making a series of big decisions in time to come. So best of luck to you.

it would be hard to walk away the nearest skin would find me and he lives the next street over and the other one I know lives five minutes away they know where I live. ill just have to think about it I am thinking of moving some place they cant touch me but it would mean leaving my state so they cant follow

I'm sure there are many more people who aren't in this group than are. Don't let the few that use these intimidation tactics control your life. That is playing right into their hands. They have convinced you that they are all powerful, but that is not reality. The fact of the matter is, they are a bunch of cowards that rely on each other to feel brave and superior. Don't let them frighten you.

You have more courage for your decision than they have all put together.

Simply, you walk away. No need to explain yourself to them.

not when they might feel betrayed by it and somehow try to seriously fuck you over perhaps.

Maybe he should just ease his way out....get a girlfriend, play it like its a serious thing and they'll buy it ultimatly forgetting about him in the process. Something of that nature. Get a job, go to school....something to take up more of your time. Just something....Gangs, cliques, all that crap isnt like a crappy mcdonalds job you can tell the manager to shove it up his ass and walk out scot-free. American History X w/ edward norton is probaly a perfect example of this kids dilemma. And if i was him id probaly just move.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back