Skinhead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly.. how do you know there is not national affiliation. Secondly, they don't need national affiliation to be resourceful.

exactly ny will be a new start

ill try to get a jailer job or transfer into the police academy I used to be a jailer but maybe what im doing now id just keep doing that, its easier than being a jailer and being a corrections officer was real easy

that's cool. we've got Sing Sing prison for you. Cops in here (NJ) are goddam well-paid (typically over $90,000 minimum to $120,000+) but shit I'd do anything just to be NYPD.

that's cool. we've got Sing Sing prison for you. Cops in here (NJ) are goddam well-paid (typically over $90,000 minimum to $120,000+) but shit I'd do anything just to be NYPD.

Thought it was NY. And I'd love to see you as a corrections officer in Sing Sing!:giggle:

And what you want is not now, nor will it ever be, a concern of mine.

and it'll become my serious business if this fellow AD'er got hurt because of your remarkably stupid suggestion. You need to know your place.

Thought it was NY. And I'd love to see you as a corrections officer in Sing Sing!:giggle:

I said NYPD, not Correction Officer. Big difference

Then what is your solution to the dilemna, RD?

that's the thing. we did not give solution. we simply prayed for his safety and hoped for best. but you act like you're a Messiah with all the answers for all the problems in the world. Please know your place. Let the God find a way for him and you should be a good girl and sssshhhhh. :cool2:

and it'll become my serious business if this fellow AD'er got hurt because of your remarkably stupid suggestion. You need to know your place.

And what would my place be, jiro?

Proceed to what? And I don't believe I ever stated that caution was not in order.

because you did not.
Simply, you walk away. No need to explain yourself to them.

Simply? right. Please stop flooding his thread. Your suggestion is heard and dismissed by him. this is a big deal for him. it's a life and death situation to him. you're turning this thread into your own personal crusade. You need to kindly stfu. :ty:

I could i was qaulified to be a police officer but I decided to go to a different county and be a jailer instead seemed more easier at the time, but the place im heading is near niagra falls maybe 40 miles south of that im sure they have a police department.

because you did not.

Simply? right. Please stop flooding his thread. Your suggestion is heard and dismissed by him. this is a big deal for him. it's a life and death situation to him. you're turning this thread into your own personal crusade. You need to kindly stfu. :ty:

You are making numerous assumptions that you are in no position to make, but that is typcial for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back