Since Bush became President in 2000...

He was accused of these things before and after the Monica case.

Do you mean before Clinton won Presidential election in 1992? If yes, Can you prove me some link what and how he was accused before he won at Presidential election in 1992 because I can´t find.

Because people will believe he's hiding the truth.

Do you mean that you are obligate to know an exactly what he doing with Monica in the Oval office?

It look like that Clinton´s affair is mainly important for you to know than what and how Bush´s lie lead thousands of people to death.

I would not bother to know everything exactly what and how he did with Monica when I were you but it´s important for me to know everything what and how President did to lead his/her people to death because Iraq war is a huge matter than that minor affair.

Like what Webexplorer said:
"Look, Clinton does not want to answer it because it was very embarrassing to him. You really want him out of his office if he tells the truth in the first place."

No, they couldn't. They have to follow the process of the Constitution. That's not my "opinion"--that's the law.

What does your statement have to do with setting high standards of behavior? Nothing, unless you're just trying to make excuses for people who have low standards. :dunno:

Okay... :roll:

News Headings

The Trial of Bill Clinton

Actors are capable of getting that experience just like everyone else. No one is born a politician.

OK. I'll answer the question.

Other than her term as Senator of NY, Hillary has zero experience in an elected office.

Huh? Do you mean that the people who don´t obligate to study at school to qualified to be Policitans, lawyers, teachers, or whatever as future career or have policitian knowledge skill but mainly important to focus and make sure their past background clean before accept them? Right?

I didn't "twist" your words; I quoted them exactly.

Yes I am right that you made up and twist it. You quoted my word is AFTER, not BEFORE...

You claimed that I said that everyone agrees with my POV. I asked you to show me where I claimed that everyone agrees with my POV because I didn´t find it.

Look at your our posts accord #148

Reba´s post
Wow, you're really missing the point on this one. I was being sarcastic. It's obvious that not "everyone" agrees with your point of view, and yet you seem oblivious to that fact.

Liebling quoted Reba´s above post
where have I say that everyone agrees with my POV? Can you please show me where have I say because I didn´t find it?

I only stated that everyone knows which mean that it´s common to receive the news about Iraq war issues, Bush, etc. like this everyday... We were like *sigh* War.. War... War... War.. economy... , politics.... We agree that Bush is the worst President ... Unfortunately yes, we said this.

Please be careful what you say before I can say that you make a false statement.

No, "they" (whomever that is) can't. "They" have to follow the law of the Constitution.

Yes, they can if they found him guilty for sexual harrassment, rapes, plus monica case... which is too much.

He was never "good" to his military people. :mad: He said he loathed (hated) military people. I was one of those military people, and he didn't do anything good for me. Patooie!

Accord your post #172
http://www.alldeaf.com/819923-post172.html

I do not see anything that he said "I loathe the military," in the letter or publicly.

It explains more and better in those link. First I was a bit skeptical after read the link, you provided and wonder to myself because the letter is supposed between Col. & Clinton, not publicty or it´s false letter? so I ask snope to find out for me. I understood after read those link...
Urban Legends Reference Pages: Bill Clinton Draft Dodger?

OK, OK, I get it. You have a narrow viewpoint about lying and cheating, and I see that all lying and cheating is wrong. We're never going to agree on this point.

If you're interested, you can start with these tidbits:

BILL CLINTON'S LIES

Like what I said before, you should take both sides, not one side...

Bill Clinton vs. George W. Bush
Bill Clinton vs. George W. Bush - Issuepedia

Can we ask thousands parents/spouses/families who lost their children/mothers or fathers how they feel about the difference between Bush´s lies and Clinton´s lies and including Blowjob and his penis....:hmm:

Bush manipulated the American people to get them to believe that the war in Iraq is doing something about keep them safe. His lies lead many THOUSANDS of innocent people, including U.S. troops, Iraqis, children have DIED.

Which is worst?

I would suggest you to check a book "The Greatest Story Ever Sold," by Frank Rich.

I'm not ignoring them. I agree that it is wrong for any political/government/military leader to lie or cheat. It's not acceptable to me. But we aren't discussing them all right now.

I am trying to tell you that everyone are human - never be 100% prefect. I don´t care what and how the past president, political, etc are womanizers or not because their behavior is between them and their spouses, not our but mainly important I care is they doing their duties well and take care of their people and country/what and how they did to their own people is cheat and lie to kill innoncent people.

Did it ever occur to you that they might be making claims that are true?

They are adult and know what they are doing... Why they keep themselves until after monica case then .... It make no sense...

That's a new one to me. Where did you hear that? I didn't realize they were on such friendly terms with each other.

I picture it myself what and how Americans reacts about Clinton´s lie over blowjob in the oval office when Hillary were in Monica´s shoe? Should they laugh or angry because Clinton´s lie about his wife doing blowjob in the Oval Office?

The United Nations tried and failed to get cooperation from Saddam. He kept ignoring them. Finally, the UN approved of action against Saddam. Don't you remember that happening?

I remember that Clinton suggest Bush to wait until the UN inspections were over but Bush ignored it. Its not just Clinton´s suggestion but Bush also refused to listen UN and CIA as well.

Why Bush continue to send troops to Iraq when he KNEW the fact that Iraq had no WMD and didn´t have anything do with 9/11 instead of after Bin Laden?

Do you mean before Clinton won Presidential election in 1992? If yes, Can you prove me some link what and how he was accused before he won at Presidential election in 1992 because I can´t find.

Search Paula Jones, you will find the answer.

Do you mean that you are obligate to know an exactly what he doing with Monica in the Oval office?

It look like that Clinton´s affair is mainly important for you to know than what and how Bush´s lie lead thousands of people to death.

I would not bother to know everything exactly what and how he did with Monica when I were you but it´s important for me to know everything what and how President did to lead his/her people to death because Iraq war is a huge matter than that minor affair.

"Look, Clinton does not want to answer it because it was very embarrassing to him. You really want him out of his office if he tells the truth in the first place."

once again, he LIE under oath if he either not answer or cover up. Move on, stop being obession, he isn't president anymore. Move on. this is straight answer.

Yes, they can if they found him guilty for sexual harrassment, rapes, plus monica case... which is too much.

Again... Paula Jones that start, that make thing happen. Are you saying sexual harrassment isn't big deal to you? :eek3:

Bill Clinton vs. George W. Bush
Bill Clinton vs. George W. Bush - Issuepedia

David Brin statement several prapgraph as I read under "endnote" appear that are half BS.

Can we ask thousands parents/spouses/families who lost their children/mothers or fathers how they feel about the difference between Bush´s lies and Clinton´s lies and including Blowjob and his penis....:hmm:

I guess you haven't knowledge enough about Clinton on other con thing behind sex issues. :hmm:

Bush manipulated the American people to get them to believe that the war in Iraq is doing something about keep them safe. His lies lead many THOUSANDS of innocent people, including U.S. troops, Iraqis, children have DIED.

Which is worst?

Clinton's is worst who start sign Iraq Inspection policy Act that lead UN to check on Iraq which they refuse. It become failed and turn over to several country under UN member, not only US.

I picture it myself what and how Americans reacts about Clinton´s lie over blowjob in the oval office when Hillary were in Monica´s shoe? Should they laugh or angry because Clinton´s lie about his wife doing blowjob in the Oval Office?

It's embarrass already than being lie.

I remember that Clinton suggest Bush to wait until the UN inspections were over but Bush ignored it. Its not just Clinton´s suggestion but Bush also refused to listen UN and CIA as well.

Why Bush continue to send troops to Iraq when he KNEW the fact that Iraq had no WMD and didn´t have anything do with 9/11 instead of after Bin Laden?

why you said Bush, not congress who vote and wanted to send solider Iraq?

OK. Here it is:

Washingtonpost.com Special Report: Clinton Accused

:confused: I never said that.

You come up with the most astounding conclusions.

What's your point? That doesn't change any of the facts.

Okay... :roll:

News Headings[/color]
What's your point?

Is it this quote?

"In Germany, too, where politicians’ indiscretions are often seen as irrelevant, there was a damning tone to commentaries.

"Mr Clinton is a President who has been caught with his trousers down," said the highbrow Frankfurter Allgemeine. 'A skirt-chaser is not a good occupant for the White House.'"

Point?

Could it be this?

"When the Monica thing started out, I opposed impeachment for Clinton. A person’s private life should not be subject to civil and criminal penalties. But the more I hear Clinton supporters talk--especially my fellow liberals--the more their hypocrisy and lack of principles brings me round to support impeachment. Clinton is trying very hard to be the death of liberalism in America."

Huh? Do you mean that the people who don´t obligate to study at school to qualified to be Policitans, lawyers, teachers, or whatever as future career or have policitian knowledge skill but mainly important to focus and make sure their past background clean before accept them? Right?
A candidate's character is much more important than his schooling.

George Washington didn't attend "politics" school. He wasn't even a lawyer, teacher, or governor before his election to President.

Abraham Lincoln didn't attend "politics" school.

We don't need more professional "politicians" in America; we need people of character who can become statesmen and leaders.

When our Constitution was drafted, the viewpoint was that our country should be governed by citizens, not career politicians. The goal was to elect good citizens to serve their country for one or two terms, then they would step aside for other good citizens to take their turns. No one expected people to spend their entire lives raising campaign funds, making campaign speeches, and staying in office until they had to be propped up (a la Strom Thurmond.)

Yes I am right that you made up and twist it. You quoted my word is AFTER, not BEFORE...

You claimed that I said that everyone agrees with my POV. I asked you to show me where I claimed that everyone agrees with my POV because I didn´t find it.

Look at your our posts accord #148
You can say whatever you want. People can read the proof of the posts for themselves, and see the truth.

Please be careful what you say before I can say that you make a false statement.
If I use your direct quotations, there is nothing false. Maybe you should be more careful before you make those posts in the first place.

No matter what charge he is found guilty of, he still has to go thru the impeachment process before he's "sacked". Constitutional law must be followed.

Where did you get the idea that Congress didn't need to follow the law?

Accord your post #172
http://www.alldeaf.com/819923-post172.html

I do not see anything that he said "I loathe the military," in the letter or publicly.
"I am writing too in the hope that my telling this one story will help you to understand more clearly how so many fine people have come to find themselves still loving their country but loathing the military, to which you and other good men have devoted years, lifetimes, of the best service you could give. To many of us, it is no longer clear what is service and what is disservice, or if it is clear, the conclusion is likely to be illegal."

I put it in bold to help you see the connection. Bill Clinton was referring to himself and other people, who make up the "us". He and the "many fine people" are the same group.

It explains more and better in those link. First I was a bit skeptical after read the link, you provided and wonder to myself because the letter is supposed between Col. & Clinton, not publicty or it´s false letter? so I ask snope to find out for me. I understood after read those link...
Urban Legends Reference Pages: Bill Clinton Draft Dodger?
I never referred to the false letter about the felony. I linked you to the real letter that Clinton wrote. It has nothing to do with this snopes link. I really don't know why you are getting them mixed up. :dunno:

Why should I do that? Why should I support one side that is wrong? How can people support both sides at the same time without being schizophrenic? It doesn't make sense.

That is one of the most mish-mash web pages ever. It's a bunch of posts from unknown sources. I'm not even going to comment on an unsubstantiated opinion page of random opinion sticky notes.

I would suggest you to check a book "The Greatest Story Ever Sold," by Frank Rich.
Why? Did you read it?

I am trying to tell you that everyone are human - never be 100% prefect. I don´t care what and how the past president, political, etc are womanizers or not because their behavior is between them and their spouses, not our but mainly important I care is they doing their duties well and take care of their people and country/what and how they did to their own people is cheat and lie to kill innoncent people.
Fine. You don't need to vote for our President. You vote for your leaders, and I'll vote for mine.

They are adult and know what they are doing... Why they keep themselves until after monica case then .... It make no sense...
I'm not judging them; are you? If you were raped by an important government person, do you really know how you would react in that situation?

... Should they laugh or angry because Clinton´s lie about his wife doing blowjob in the Oval Office?
I truly have no idea what you're talking about. That one is news to me.

I do not see sexual harrassment and rape in this link. Yes we know about Genniefer Flowers and women before his election. It´s adultery, not sexual harrassment or rape.

:confused: I never said that.

I only ask you the question, not accused you. :)

You come up with the most astounding conclusions.

Sorry, it´s true.

What's your point?

Is it this quote?

I am surprised that you did not read this link fully except Germany......

We talked about resign, not Germany... It says that Clinton has no intention of resign. He can resign if he has to force but he doesnt. Remember the example about former President Nixon? :cool:

"In Germany, too, where politicians’ indiscretions are often seen as irrelevant, there was a damning tone to commentaries.

"Mr Clinton is a President who has been caught with his trousers down," said the highbrow Frankfurter Allgemeine. 'A skirt-chaser is not a good occupant for the White House.'"

Thank you for make me laugh... It´s funny :lol: many Europeans including Policitans :roll: over Clinton´s sex scandal and spread more and more Clinton´s jokes...

Point?

Could it be this?

"When the Monica thing started out, I opposed impeachment for Clinton. A person’s private life should not be subject to civil and criminal penalties. But the more I hear Clinton supporters talk--especially my fellow liberals--the more their hypocrisy and lack of principles brings me round to support impeachment. Clinton is trying very hard to be the death of liberalism in America."

wow, you didn´t read fully in the link, I provided...

A candidate's character is much more important than his schooling.

George Washington didn't attend "politics" school. He wasn't even a lawyer, teacher, or governor before his election to President.

Abraham Lincoln didn't attend "politics" school.

This is over 100 years old.... :roll: There´re no comparison between over 100 years old and our time.

We don't need more professional "politicians" in America; we need people of character who can become statesmen and leaders.

When our Constitution was drafted, the viewpoint was that our country should be governed by citizens, not career politicians. The goal was to elect good citizens to serve their country for one or two terms, then they would step aside for other good citizens to take their turns. No one expected people to spend their entire lives raising campaign funds, making campaign speeches, and staying in office until they had to be propped up (a la Strom Thurmond.)

Thank you for share your interesting post. :)

To us, it´s important for the people to be qualifed to become what they want is go to college, etc.

Some people complaint about Bush as unqualifed President. *shrug*

You can say whatever you want. People can read the proof of the posts for themselves, and see the truth.

Please don´t deny my posts and tried to point your finger to people. I ASKED you to show me where have I say that everyone agrees with my POV because it´s YOU who claimed, not point your finger to the people.

If I use your direct quotations, there is nothing false. Maybe you should be more careful before you make those posts in the first place.

Don´t deny or twist it please. I would not appreicate that you made a false accussation toward me.

No matter what charge he is found guilty of, he still has to go thru the impeachment process before he's "sacked". Constitutional law must be followed.

Yes, they can but Clinton don´t want resign. Example about Nixon?

Where did you get the idea that Congress didn't need to follow the law?

:confused: I has no idea what you talked about... :dunno:

"I am writing too in the hope that my telling this one story will help you to understand more clearly how so many fine people have come to find themselves still loving their country but loathing the military, to which you and other good men have devoted years, lifetimes, of the best service you could give. To many of us, it is no longer clear what is service and what is disservice, or if it is clear, the conclusion is likely to be illegal."

I put it in bold to help you see the connection. Bill Clinton was referring to himself and other people, who make up the "us". He and the "many fine people" are the same group.

Yes, I have read... So? He said in general way instead of said "I loathe the military" as what you claimed in previous post. That´s why I asked snope.com to find out for me because I want to know why he said this or is it false letter... why public?

I never referred to the false letter about the felony. I linked you to the real letter that Clinton wrote. It has nothing to do with this snopes link. I really don't know why you are getting them mixed up. :dunno:

Interesting, it prove that you didn´t read fully and carefully from origin including the 2 links of draft and letter to col. and explain why.

Why should I do that? Why should I support one side that is wrong? How can people support both sides at the same time without being schizophrenic? It doesn't make sense.

That is one of the most mish-mash web pages ever. It's a bunch of posts from unknown sources. I'm not even going to comment on an unsubstantiated opinion page of random opinion sticky notes.

Interesting, you denied that Bush also lied, too. I do not deny that Clinton is liar but you?

Why? Did you read it?

I learn from my co-workers and was recommend to read it. After their recommendation, I googled to find out myself and read part. It sound interesting, I would like to buy his book. If no, I would suggest you to google yourself to find out about this because it´s too many links in google.
Fine. You don't need to vote for our President. You vote for your leaders, and I'll vote for mine.

I wish Clinton is President in EU.

I'm not judging them; are you? If you were raped by an important government person, do you really know how you would react in that situation?

I did not say anything that they are liar or don´t beleive their stories or accussed them anything but just wondering to myself why they said for a first time AFTER sex scandal with Monica, not before Clinton´s 1992 Presidental election?

I truly have no idea what you're talking about. That one is news to me

I am sorry that you have the problem to open your mind.

@POWERON, I will answer your post later.

I am surprised that you did not read this link fully except Germany......

We talked about resign, not Germany... It says that Clinton has no intention of resign. He can resign if he has to force but he doesnt. Remember the example about former President Nixon? :cool:
I read the whole link.

Clinton could have resigned but he didn't have the dignity to do it. At least Nixon did that.

I don't know how that is relevant to any discussion. :dunno:

Thank you for make me laugh... It´s funny :lol: many Europeans including Policitans :roll: over Clinton´s sex scandal and spread more and more Clinton´s jokes...
That quote was a joke? What a weird sense of humor.

wow, you didn´t read fully in the link, I provided...
Yes, I did. That entire link criticized the liberals for the way they responded to Clinton's scandals with women. I don't know why you link sites that support my side. That's up to you.

This is over 100 years old.... :roll: There´re no comparison between over 100 years old and our time.
That's true. Respect for good character and morality has been going down hill fast.

Thank you for share your interesting post. :)

To us, it´s important for the people to be qualifed to become what they want is go to college, etc.
There is no college major "USA Presidential Candidate." College doesn't qualify anyone for becoming President.

Just for trivia purposes, here are the colleges attended by our Presidents:

College and Universities Attended by the Presidents

Please don´t deny my posts and tried to point your finger to people. I ASKED you to show me where have I say that everyone agrees with my POV because it´s YOU who claimed, not point your finger to the people.
I'm not pointing my finger at any people. Good grief!

Don´t deny or twist it please. I would not appreicate that you made a false accussation toward me.
Accusation???

Yes, they can but Clinton don´t want resign. Example about Nixon?
What about Nixon? He resigned, he wasn't impeached. Clinton was impeached, he didn't resign. Neither one was "sacked". What's your point?

:confused: I has no idea what you talked about... :dunno:
I keep trying to explain to you that Clinton wasn't sacked, and that the Congress has to obey and follow the Constitution of the USA. I guess you either don't understand or don't accept our laws.

Yes, I have read... So? He said in general way instead of said "I loathe the military" as what you claimed in previous post. That´s why I asked snope.com to find out for me because I want to know why he said this or is it false letter... why public?
So, you checked snopes and found out that the letter I quoted was NOT fake. Good.

Interesting, it prove that you didn´t read fully and carefully from origin including the 2 links of draft and letter to col. and explain why.
Apparently you are going to see things your way no matter what the black and white printed facts are, so it's pointless to continue.

Interesting, you denied that Bush also lied, too. I do not deny that Clinton is liar but you?
I deny that you provide any real proof.

I learn from my co-workers and was recommend to read it. After their recommendation, I googled to find out myself and read part. It sound interesting, I would like to buy his book. If no, I would suggest you to google yourself to find out about this because it´s too many links in google.
If you didn't read it yourself, why should I?

I wish Clinton is President in EU.
You can have him with my blessing. You deserve each other.

I did not say anything that they are liar or don´t beleive their stories or accussed them anything but just wondering to myself why they said for a first time AFTER sex scandal with Monica, not before Clinton´s 1992 Presidental election?
I guess you'll have to ask them, not me.

I am sorry that you have the problem to open your mind.
Huh?

"...Should they laugh or angry because Clinton´s lie about his wife doing blowjob in the Oval Office?"

I never heard any gossip stories about Hillary in the Oval Office. What does that have to do with an open mind?

Reba deserves this week's AD Most Patient Poster of the Month!! Whereas I'd prolly let 'em stew in their own ignorance. Lol!

Search Paula Jones, you will find the answer.

I do not need to search her because I know her story. She sued Clinton for sexual harrassment few years later AFTER Clinton won Presidential election in 1992. Reba claimed that Clinton was accussed for sexual harrassment and rape BEFORE he won Presidential election. I asked her to provide me the link because I never heard that he was accussed for sexual harrassment and rape BEFORE his Presidential election in 1992. He would never won at Presidential election in 1992 after learn from Paula Jones and other women over sexual harrassment and rape situation...

Again... Paula Jones that start, that make thing happen. Are you saying sexual harrassment isn't big deal to you? :eek3:

*scratch my head* I think you confused my post. It´s Presidential resign, we referred to. I said: Clinton have to force to resign or they remove him out of his office IF they found him guilty for sexual harrassment or rape. I do not see anything that I said that sexual harrassment is okay. :confused:

I guess you haven't knowledge enough about Clinton on other con thing behind sex issues. :hmm:

Really? You think I don´t know... Of course I do. I already stated in my previous posts that Clinton tried his best what he can but he failed. He said on TV document as well. Of course I do not deny that Clinton do made mistakes but Bush is the mainly worst.

Clinton's is worst who start sign Iraq Inspection policy Act that lead UN to check on Iraq which they refuse. It become failed and turn over to several country under UN member, not only US.

wow, interesting.... :eek3: Blame Clinton for Iraq war? :eek3: Clinton do not want war but tried to solve this issue with them... He warned/suggest Bush to wait until UN inspectors are back from Iraq to find out either they have WMD or not but Bush choose to ingore it and send troops over there. After Saddam Hussein excuted, why continue war for? They are supposing to search Bin Laden... :confused:

It's embarrass already than being lie.

That´s an exactly example!!!! Why should we know about his sex life in the oval office for? It´s between them and white house.

I read the whole link.

Clinton could have resigned but he didn't have the dignity to do it. At least Nixon did that.

I don't know how that is relevant to any discussion. :dunno:

I do beleive that you do read but you ignore some and pick negative ones. I provide the links is for both sides - no matter either there´re negative or positive... but you pick negative ones.

Yes, I did. That entire link criticized the liberals for the way they responded to Clinton's scandals with women. I don't know why you link sites that support my side. That's up to you.

Why have I repeat this to you then? Now I repeat that I am for both sides, no matter either there´re postives or negatives.

There is no college major "USA Presidential Candidate." College doesn't qualify anyone for becoming President.

Just for trivia purposes, here are the colleges attended by our Presidents:

College and Universities Attended by the Presidents

It´s Policitian knowledge skill and experiences, I am referring to. Interesting, I didn´t know anything about college or school for Presidential Candidate but college/Unvitersity for policities etc.

I'm not pointing my finger at any people. Good grief!

Accusation???

Yes you are.

What about Nixon? He resigned, he wasn't impeached. Clinton was impeached, he didn't resign. Neither one was "sacked". What's your point?

Very simple is:

Nixon forced to decide for resign instead of go to impeachment and Clinton was forced to decide for impeachment instead of resign.

So, you checked snopes and found out that the letter I quoted was NOT fake. Good.

It´s not just only that, I want to know but want to know why... I understood clear why after read snope.com. Do you still want to deny his explanation in snope.com or what?

Apparently you are going to see things your way no matter what the black and white printed facts are, so it's pointless to continue.

Oh I see, you are not interesting to know why Clinton wrote a letter to Col.

I deny that you provide any real proof.

Show me your link if you think Bush is a honest man or whatever...

If you didn't read it yourself, why should I?

I am surprised that you didn´t know about this. There´re information in google... You can read part of his book in google... If I need to read full then buy his book. I will.

I guess you'll have to ask them, not me.

You are the one, I asked/answered the questions because you are the one who brought the subject about sexual harrassment and rape in first place.

Huh?

"...Should they laugh or angry because Clinton´s lie about his wife doing blowjob in the Oval Office?"

I never heard any gossip stories about Hillary in the Oval Office. What does that have to do with an open mind?

:confused: I do not say anything about rumor and gossip but ask you the question... I has no idea why you brought it up... :dunno:

Unfortunlately yes, I see that you has the problem to open your mind to answer this question.

WOW! Great thread! I love to read people's perceptives based on their political beliefs.

I noticed a several Alldeaf members got their facts mixed.

Most of us agree that George W. Bush isn't a great president. There is a several things that need to clear up.

Some people blame George W. Bush for closing deaf schools. It wasn't HIS decison to do that. That was state government decisions to close some deaf schools. Deaf schools aren't under federal. It is under state government. Some of people are not aware that George W. Bush personally spent his seven million dollars to rebuild Texas School for the Deaf and improve their education system while he was a governor of Texas. Again, it is under state government not federal.

George W. Bush DID a good job on US ecnomy by cut taxes. It help Americans to spend more and boosting US economy. Today US economy is more advanced than we had in the 90s during high tech boom. George W. Bush also helped us to get out of the Recession by lowered ours taxes and created a several million new jobs. Do not forget this, US economy was collapsing during last year of Clinton. After September 11 attacks, it made it much worse since World Trade Center was home of many headquarters that costs thousands of people jobs. Also many people blamed George W. Bush for more than 2.7 million was lost during his first two years of presidency. Who is at the fault? It is WAL-MART STORES INC! Wal-Mart is responsible for loss of 2.7 million jobs by using China to make their products, shutting down the factories in US, pop & mom businesses by opening their stores in their neighborhoods, and putting many retailers such as Kmart, Circuit City, Office Depot, Mervyn's, and JCPenney's into bankrupty protection courts. They closed so many of its stores because of Wal-Mart. Sure George W. Bush isn't a great president but he did good job on US economy so far.

George W. Bush signed a new bill called Corporation Crackdown that helping US economy clean by shutting down some businesses that are very unethical and illegal. These fraud corportations like Enron, World.Com, and Tyco that messed up ours Stock Market by lied about their values. After this bill passed, many companies improved dramatically and stay cleaner than ever. He did good job on that part.

Ok let's talk about what did George W. Bush do were wrong...

He made huge mistake for signed the bill called Do Not Leave Child Behind. It hurts entire US education system big time. That forces schools to transform into something that they couldn't afford it during limited funding from state government. George W. Bush didn't make it clear why he thinks Do Not Leave Child Behind bill is good for US education system.

He made huge mistake about wars. He should attack Saudi Arabia instead Iraq! Why? Saudi Arabia is responsible for September 11 attacks and support a lot of terrorists. Iraq never threatened us at all. Of course Saddam is an evil dictator that need to be removed of Iraq government. But war? Totally unneccessary! Saudi Arabia shouldn't get away with it! George W. Bush is screwed!

He did really poor on immigrant bill. What he did wasn't really helping USA to get any better at all. I have seen the worst issues with immigrants from Mexico. George W. Bush needs to get more strict with immigrant law to keep it under control. I can elaborate to that if anyone wants to know more about it.

He needs to stop being obessed with oil! That is only reason why thousands and thousands of people getting killed just becasuse of oil. That is why we have war against Iraq! Over 700,000 people got killed so far just because of his obession on oil. That is really fucked up!

He did really poor on global warning issues. He do nothing about that. In the past few years, I have witnessed weather dramatically changes because of global warming. We need to do something about that!

Okay let me tell you about republicans and democrats...

Republicans...

Most of them are famous for conversatives. There are two different types of republicans... Yes, We do have liberal republicans too. Rudy Guccili (sp?) former mayor of New York City is liberal republican.

If you people look at the history... Can you name at least one democrat president that support people with disablities?

George H.W. Bush (George W. Bush's father) happens to be republican and passed Americans with Disablitiy Act. SURPRISE! HE IS A REPUBLICAN!

Abaham Lincoln happens to be republican too and he signed the bill to help Galladuat University. OH MY GOD! He is a republican that supports deaf education!

What's about democrat president? I don't know any democrat that is really support deaf people.

Let me tell you... Democrat leaders are using Deaf people just get their votes. They don't give a damn about their needs, education, and their rights at all. They just spoil them with SSI or SSDI to make them like them much more. They're doing same thing with hearing people by welfares.

The ideas of closing deaf schools... Who bought it up that issue? DEMOCRAT GOVERNORS!!! If you read more careful, you will be surprised that democrats support the ideas to shut down deaf schools. They tend to make an excuses by lacking of funds for that. That is BULLSHIT! They DO have plenty of funds for it but they just don't want to spend it on deaf education.

As for school districts... Why do you think many school districts hire low quality of interpreters, teachers for the Deaf, and won't let some deaf students to attend to their schools? Surprisely, more than ninety percentage of school board members, teachers, and staffs are democrats too!

What's about gay rights?

Believe it or not, many democrat leaders are NOT really support it at all. Bill Clinton who happens to be democrat and he signed a bill that is anti-gay called Do not ask, Do not tell! That was for military only. He doesn't support gays at all. Democrats are using gays just to collect their votes. Democrats are doing same thing with deafies, blacks, mexicans, people with disablities, and lowlifes. Of course republicans don't support gays rights too. Believe it or not, many liberal republicans support it as well. Rudy Guccili (sp?) who is running for US presidency and he is a liberal republican that happens to support gay rights.

Last thing, I am not republican or democrat. I am an Independant that disagree with both parties. I only agree with some issues with republicans and democrats. Unforunately, republicans of today are completely fucked up so democrats have my votes just for now but I will not be proud of it. I rather to see US to have an Independant person who is willing to run for US president.

There is something about conversative republicans that piss me off completely... Their extremely closed minds and refused to listen to us and try to understand why people are different (e.i. gays). Last thing about conversative republicans... I CAN'T STAND THEIR OBESSIONS ON RELIGION BELIEFS! We shouldn't mix government and religion together period.

One more thing... There is something about democrats that piss me off completely... All they did is just talk, talk, and talk without doing something about it! Also many conversative democrats I know are very racists, homophobics, audisms, look down at people with disablities, and very rude people.

Wow, very interesting read to Metroguy03! I learned a lot about it.

WOW! Great thread! I love to read people's perceptives based on their political beliefs.

Most of us agree that George W. Bush isn't a great president. There is a several things that need to clear up.

Some people blame George W. Bush for closing deaf schools. It wasn't HIS decison to do that. That was state government decisions to close some deaf schools. Deaf schools aren't under federal. It is under state government. Some of people are not aware that George W. Bush personally spent his seven million dollars to rebuild Texas School for the Deaf and improve their education system while he was a governor of Texas. Again, it is under state government not federal.

George W. Bush DID a good job on US ecnomy by cut taxes. It help Americans to spend more and boosting US economy. Today US economy is more advanced than we had in the 90s during high tech boom. George W. Bush also helped us to get out of the Recession by lowered ours taxes and created a several million new jobs. Do not forget this, US economy was collapsing during last year of Clinton. After September 11 attacks, it made it much worse since World Trade Center was home of many headquarters that costs thousands of people jobs. Also many people blamed George W. Bush for more than 2.7 million was lost during his first two years of presidency. Who is at the fault? It is WAL-MART STORES INC! Wal-Mart is responsible for loss of 2.7 million jobs by using China to make their products, shutting down the factories in US, pop & mom businesses by opening their stores in their neighborhoods, and putting many retailers such as Kmart, Circuit City, Office Depot, Mervyn's, and JCPenney's into bankrupty protection courts. They closed so many of its stores because of Wal-Mart. Sure George W. Bush isn't a great president but he did good job on US economy so far.

George W. Bush signed a new bill called Corporation Crackdown that helping US economy clean by shutting down some businesses that are very unethical and illegal. These fraud corportations like Enron, World.Com, and Tyco that messed up ours Stock Market by lied about their values. After this bill passed, many companies improved dramatically and stay cleaner than ever. He did good job on that part.

He made huge mistake for signed the bill called Do Not Leave Child Behind. It hurts entire US education system big time. That forces schools to transform into something that they couldn't afford it during limited funding from state government. George W. Bush didn't make it clear why he thinks Do Not Leave Child Behind bill is good for US education system.

He made huge mistake about wars. He should attack Saudi Arabia instead Iraq! Why? Saudi Arabia is responsible for September 11 attacks and support a lot of terrorists. Iraq never threatened us at all. Of course Saddam is an evil dictator that need to be removed of Iraq government. But war? Totally unneccessary! Saudi Arabia shouldn't get away with it! George W. Bush is screwed!

He did really poor on immigrant bill. What he did wasn't really helping USA to get any better at all. I have seen the worst issues with immigrants from Mexico. George W. Bush needs to get more strict with immigrant law to keep it under control. I can elaborate to that if anyone wants to know more about it.

He needs to stop being obessed with oil! That is only reason why thousands and thousands of people getting killed just becasuse of oil. That is why we have war against Iraq! Over 700,000 people got killed so far just because of his obession on oil. That is really fucked up!

He did really poor on global warning issues. He do nothing about that. In the past few years, I have witnessed weather dramatically changes because of global warming. We need to do something about that!

Republicans...

Most of them are famous for conversatives. There are two different types of republicans... Yes, We do have liberal republicans too. Rudy Guccili (sp?) former mayor of New York City is liberal republican.

If you people look at the history... Can you name at least one democrat president that support people with disablities?

George H.W. Bush (George W. Bush's father) happens to be republican and passed Americans with Disablitiy Act. SURPRISE! HE IS A REPUBLICAN!

Abaham Lincoln happens to be republican too and he signed the bill to help Galladuat University. OH MY GOD! He is a republican that supports deaf education!

What's about democrat president? I don't know any democrat that is really support deaf people.

Let me tell you... Democrat leaders are using Deaf people just get their votes. They don't give a damn about their needs, education, and their rights at all. They just spoil them with SSI or SSDI to make them like them much more. They're doing same thing with hearing people by welfares.

The ideas of closing deaf schools... Who bought it up that issue? DEMOCRAT GOVERNORS!!! If you read more careful, you will be surprised that democrats support the ideas to shut down deaf schools. They tend to make an excuses by lacking of funds for that. That is BULLSHIT! They DO have plenty of funds for it but they just don't want to spend it on deaf education.

As for school districts... Why do you think many school districts hire low quality of interpreters, teachers for the Deaf, and won't let some deaf students to attend to their schools? Surprisely, more than ninety percentage of school board members, teachers, and staffs are democrats too!

What's about gay rights?

Believe it or not, many democrat leaders are NOT really support it at all. Bill Clinton who happens to be democrat and he signed a bill that is anti-gay called Do not ask, Do not tell! That was for military only. He doesn't support gays at all. Democrats are using gays just to collect their votes. Democrats are doing same thing with deafies, blacks, mexicans, people with disablities, and lowlifes. Of course republicans don't support gays rights too. Believe it or not, many liberal republicans support it as well. Rudy Guccili (sp?) who is running for US presidency and he is a liberal republican that happens to support gay rights.

Last thing, I am not republican or democrat. I am an Independant that disagree with both parties. I only agree with some issues with republicans and democrats. Unforunately, republicans of today are completely fucked up so democrats have my votes just for now but I will not be proud of it. I rather to see US to have an Independant person who is willing to run for US president.

There is something about conversative republicans that piss me off completely... Their extremely closed minds and refused to listen to us and try to understand why people are different (e.i. gays). Last thing about conversative republicans... I CAN'T STAND THEIR OBESSIONS ON RELIGION BELIEFS! We shouldn't mix government and religion together period.

One more thing... There is something about democrats that piss me off completely... All they did is just talk, talk, and talk without doing something about it! Also many conversative democrats I know are very racists, homophobics, audisms, look down at people with disablities, and very rude people.

Exaclty.. I am an independent as well. It is true Democrats' got machine mouths. :D I shouldnt reply this post since I am on vacation enjoying the sunshine on Central Coast.

MetroGuy03 -

George W. Bush wanted to cut the tax in order to reduce wealthy people's taxes. It helped people to find new jobs but that was a temporary.

George, the father, signed the ADA, and it was not his idea. The idea came from a Congressman, Tom Harkin who bought up the issue. It was a good thing that George passed the law.

What about a green party? It's not on the list. Does this mean that it cannot fix our country because it is already screwed up big times? (I don't have time to watch it on T.V.)

Many new laws passed that might be good, but fine prints don't reveal the information in the public. Green energy in the bill which is included the nuclear energy in the fine prints for example. ADA does not mention how many people or employees work are allowed to apply for a lawsuit unless we tell deaf people if we know the answer. Mouth to mouth is helpful or here on alldeaf posts, too.

Republicans...

What's about gay rights?

That's an interesting post, metroguy03, :gpost:

MetroGuy03 - you are wrong.

Bush had to sign the ADA because he was forced to accept both House of Representatives and Senators (included Democrats and Republicans). Otherwise, they will be very angry at him for not signing the ADA papers.

In fact, Tom Harkin is the only one that bought up the ADA. Again, ADA idea came from Tom Harkin. This made Bush to sign it. Why? Tom's old brother was deaf! Tom realized about the deaf world problems. Did you know that Tom knows the sign language? He is a good signer.

It is NOT true that Clinton doesn't support Gay because you forgot which party had the most seats at the House of Representatives. Gay policy was not successful as you know now what was really going on.

PAC sweetie, When you have actually contributed to society - then - you can attempt to insult others.
At 19 the only thing you have probably managed is the words "Gimme Gimme"

Nah, You don't know about me, though.

Your statement about Obama is completely BS, that it.

Back