Since Bush became President in 2000...

welcome, and you can answer my question...

are you okay with teacher dating student?

Depend...

otherwise, you should read Clinton's own words
Washingtonpost.com Special Report: Clinton Accused

notice? he lie. bingo!

Yes I already know. I did stated in my previous posts that I know about Clinton lied about his affair with Monica. So?

And what would you do if president made sexual hassle you? You gonna to sue him?

No I don´t sue anyone for money since we have sexual harassment law. We have legal rights. We can inform our employer or whatever right way if I feel being sexual harass by my co-worker, supersivor, or whatever. They sack/fired them for break the work rule which is good enough.

We saw World Journal News TV yesterday. It´s original film... Bush allowed them to film him, his wife, his parents and french President Nicolas Sarkozy at his vacation home in the U.S. state of Maine. They were at garden. After lunch, then boat ride.

Well there you go - a working vacation. Hosting another nations leader is hardly a kick your shoes off, let your hair down, relaxing vacation.

Wonder what the congresscritters are doing?

PAC sweetie, When you have actually contributed to society - then - you can attempt to insult others.
At 19 the only thing you have probably managed is the words "Gimme Gimme"

As far as being like REBA - Thank You, I'll take that compliment!!

~Liebling - MSM is "Main Stream Media" which is very very liberally based. The news is tempered from a liberal point of view and will always be negative toward the President (a Republican President, anyway)

Very True WEBEXPLORER, and that is why those who claim allegiance to either party need to take the blinders off and see all of the congresscritters for what they are.

Shake head - The President is never really 'On Vacation'
besides - where have all the congresscritters gone? Any criticism for them?
As far as Katrina:
President Bush - being a Commander In Chief
Jefferson/Democrat Louisiana - demanding the military cease their rescue operations to take him to his house to get his skimmed/hidden freezer money
Hummmm....I think I'll applaud the President :)

Wrong!
Politicians are 'the wealthy' in most cases and certainly are not going to do anything to jeopardize their own wealth - Sheesh! Wake up people!!

What "Original Film" ?

BTW - REBA you have been doing a wonderful job :)
Remember though, The facts will never be seen, heard, or acknowleged by those who are under the influence of the MSM. MSM does not deal in fact just fiction.

1) Thanks for your nonsense comment.

2) Bush has been on vacation for numerous time, such golfing and some other activities, also he isn't more focus so often, unlike Clinton does, webexplorer is right.

If he refused to answer the questions, everyone would think he was guilty.

Opposite to me, I would prefer him to shut his mouth than deny the questions. Why? Because his lies lead many women good chance to use as an excuse to claim that they were his victims - rape, sexual harrassment, etc. It built more scandal... and tried to sue him for sexual harrassment - money, etc. WHY after Monica´s scandal, not before? It make no sense to me.

I wouldn't support Clinton refusing to answer.

Why?

Yes, while under subpoena he was obligated to answer the questions. (The subpoena was withdrawn by Starr but could have been reinstated if Clinton refused to answer.) If he refused, he would be in contempt of court. Clinton could have also invoked the Fourth or Fifth amendments to avoid answering.

They can´t do anything to make him to answer the questions. It´s not obligation... He still can refused to answer any questions if he is in the court. I bet his lawyer will advise him to not state.

Clinton was never "sacked". He wasn't "hired" so he couldn't be "fired."

Again, it´s my opinion, that´s all. Anyway, they can make him to resign...

Exactly what I said. Some people have a lower standard of morals. They don't expect people to behave well.

Oh it must be something wrong with people who expect they are 100% prefect. It shows themselves are bitter, ignorant and hypothetic people who claim to be prefect. I will never beleive their claim because I know nobody are prefect.

Why? Are you prejudiced?

:ugh3: :confused: I do not against them personally but I beleive in if anybody who want to become President, he/she should have qualify as knowledge skill of political experiences. It´s me.

Other than her one term as Senator, what was her previous political experience?

Why have I repeat to tell you ?

How many times do I need to repeat it? You're still doing it.

"We agree that Bush is the worst President ... Unfortunately yes, we said this."

Don´t try to twist my word. This is what I said is AFTER... I asked you to show me where have I say that everyone agreed with my POV....

If you want to blindly believe everything you see on TV or blogs, that's your choice.

Again, I beleive that I told you many times that I take both sides between facts and POV including expression their feeling after their bad experiences. This is your choice to ignore the people´s rant/vent of their bad experience in real life and label them as fairy-tales and then prefer to listen the Government/policians because they are the facts. You are too blind to beleive their fact because they dirt in White House and brainwashed the people to beleive their "facts"... I am glad that some people are open mind and watch their "facts" carefully and focus .......

Yeah, that worked for Goebbels, and he didn't even have Photoshop software.

wow :eek3:, I really feel sorry for you.

The American President is not "hired" so he can't be simply "fired."

Yes, they can force him to resign.

Presidents aren't "hired" so they can't be "fired". They can be impeached. Clinton was impeached.

I rather force to resign when I were Clinton.

Well, of course Clinton was selfish. His physical pleasure was more important to him then the pain he caused his family and nation. He cares about himself only. He doesn't care about his family or his country.

What he did is none of our business but Hillary´s business. Hillary decided to stay married to him when she know his past affairs before he elected to become President. Hillary seem to forgive him and move on because she is happy to stay married to him... It´s her choice, not ours.

To my opinion, his duty as President of USA, was most qualified. He helped to improve his country. He was good to his people and also was popular until his affair scandal... Its sad that some people don´t want to remember about his duty as President but disguist about his affair scandal with Monica.

Adultery is also a betrayal. If a person can cheat on someone he supposedly loves, it's very easy for him to cheat strangers for their money.

Huh? Sure, Adultery is between married couple, not public. Cheat money is a crime offense. I never heard that Clinton cheat people for the money. Show me the fact (you beleive in fact) before I can say that you made a false statement about him...

Anyway, it doesn´t mean that he/she cheat the people for their money in business because he/she cheat his/her partner in private life. :roll:

They had to follow the law of impeachment process.

I can see from your response post that some links, I provided about past presidents are being ignored and denied that Clinton is not only one....

Charm talk? He raped at least one woman (JUANITA BROADDRICK). I don't think rape is charming.
Woman tells America of how Clinton raped her

I am surprised that you think Juanita is a only person who was being raped by Clinton in 70s.... There´re many women who claimed the same thing as her as well - claimed raped, sex harrassment, etc. etc... tried to sue him for money... Why they said this for a first time few weeks after affair scandal... ? It got me skepical... Why suddenly many women jump and claimed against him?

I have seen it´s common for the people to jump and claim against famous people after learn their scandal...

I guess you don't know much about predatory males. That's the same excuse they use to get out of rape charges.

Whatever :roll:

I bet the people would get more shock and offend after learn that Mr. & Mrs. Clinton were having oral sex in the Oval Office.

Well there you go - a working vacation. Hosting another nations leader is hardly a kick your shoes off, let your hair down, relaxing vacation.

Wonder what the congresscritters are doing?

Working vacation? :lol:

~Liebling - MSM is "Main Stream Media" which is very very liberally based. The news is tempered from a liberal point of view and will always be negative toward the President (a Republican President, anyway)

I see nothing wrong when the people focus on BOTH sides, not just one side to support only Republicans. We need to open our mind to see both sides what good or bad...

As far as Katrina:
Jefferson/Democrat Louisiana - demanding the military cease their rescue operations to take him to his house to get his skimmed/hidden freezer money

wow, I feel you has a little knowledge.

Yes, I know from the TV news that Bush admitted his mistake for neglect his part of responsiblity on Katrina situation. Local Govenor asked him for the fianical support in writing after learn hurriance warning but her letter was being ignored and went off for his vacation...

Wrong!
Politicians are 'the wealthy' in most cases and certainly are not going to do anything to jeopardize their own wealth - Sheesh! Wake up people!!

Yes, Clinton raised the tax on wealthy people, no matter either they are policians, business owner or whatever to improve his country.

What "Original Film" ?

It look like that they don´t film your country to spread the news on TV or interview the people on TV? It´s more original than read the newspapers, etc... Europeans travel to America and film them and interview them... front of the film...

I call it as original film..., no fairy-tale film or whatever.

Remember though, The facts will never be seen, heard, or acknowleged by those who are under the influence of the MSM. MSM does not deal in fact just fiction.

You need to open your mind and look at both sides bit.

Quote:

You need to open your mind and look at both sides bit.

That is good advice Liebling.

Do you think the liberal hater types in here will take that advice?
I doubt it but it would be nice if they did and actually looked at and opened their minds to both sides instead of the old "I'm a liberal and always right and if I'm wrong I'll twist it until I look right" mentality.

Opposite to me, I would prefer him to shut his mouth than deny the questions. Why? Because his lies lead many women good chance to use as an excuse to claim that they were his victims - rape, sexual harrassment, etc. It built more scandal... and tried to sue him for sexual harrassment - money, etc. WHY after Monica´s scandal, not before? It make no sense to me.
He was accused of these things before and after the Monica case.

Because people will believe he's hiding the truth.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter what I think he should have done. I'm not his lawyer, and that's water under the bridge.

They can´t do anything to make him to answer the questions. It´s not obligation... He still can refused to answer any questions if he is in the court. I bet his lawyer will advise him to not state.
If his lawyer advised him, he didn't pay attention.

... Anyway, they can make him to resign...
No, they couldn't. They have to follow the process of the Constitution. That's not my "opinion"--that's the law.

Oh it must be something wrong with people who expect they are 100% prefect. It shows themselves are bitter, ignorant and hypothetic people who claim to be prefect. I will never beleive their claim because I know nobody are prefect.
What does your statement have to do with setting high standards of behavior? Nothing, unless you're just trying to make excuses for people who have low standards. :dunno:

:ugh3: :confused: I do not against them personally but I beleive in if anybody who want to become President, he/she should have qualify as knowledge skill of political experiences. It´s me.
Actors are capable of getting that experience just like everyone else. No one is born a politician.

Why have I repeat to tell you ?
OK. I'll answer the question.

Other than her term as Senator of NY, Hillary has zero experience in an elected office.

Don´t try to twist my word. This is what I said is AFTER... I asked you to show me where have I say that everyone agreed with my POV....
I didn't "twist" your words; I quoted them exactly.

Yes, they can force him to resign.
No, "they" (whomever that is) can't. "They" have to follow the law of the Constitution.

... He was good to his people ...
He was never "good" to his military people. :mad: He said he loathed (hated) military people. I was one of those military people, and he didn't do anything good for me. Patooie!

Huh? Sure, Adultery is between married couple, not public. Cheat money is a crime offense. I never heard that Clinton cheat people for the money. Show me the fact (you beleive in fact) before I can say that you made a false statement about him...

Anyway, it doesn´t mean that he/she cheat the people for their money in business because he/she cheat his/her partner in private life. :roll:
OK, OK, I get it. You have a narrow viewpoint about lying and cheating, and I see that all lying and cheating is wrong. We're never going to agree on this point.

If you're interested, you can start with these tidbits:

BILL CLINTON'S LIES

I can see from your response post that some links, I provided about past presidents are being ignored and denied that Clinton is not only one....
I'm not ignoring them. I agree that it is wrong for any political/government/military leader to lie or cheat. It's not acceptable to me. But we aren't discussing them all right now.

I am surprised that you think Juanita is a only person who was being raped by Clinton in 70s....
I didn't say she was the "only person who was being raped by Clinton in 70s." I said she was at least one. There could be more.

.. .Why suddenly many women jump and claimed against him?
Did it ever occur to you that they might be making claims that are true?

I bet the people would get more shock and offend after learn that Mr. & Mrs. Clinton were having oral sex in the Oval Office.
That's a new one to me. Where did you hear that? I didn't realize they were on such friendly terms with each other.

Look, Clinton does not want to answer it because it was very embarrassing to him. You really want him out of his office if he tells the truth in the first place.

I don't believe you that Clinton hate the military. It is because of the gay issue that he had to deal with. Don't say or No ask. Gay people really want to join the military. Don't you recall that?

Does George hates the military? No, of course not. He really didn't have the mortal that our military died for us. He does not have the faith. The military morgue is on the raise everyday. His mind wants to win, win and win. He failed it, and tried to win again. He believes that we will win the war. We already got Saddam Hussein. What more does he wants? His goal is to win for every issue in Iraq. He already gave the top of technology to Saudi Arabs a few weeks ago. Does he have the right to do that? Where is our defense to protect our country? He blew it a big time. I think that our defense is getting weaker every time he gave away to countries. You believe that our country is still strong. Go ahead believe it. We will be shamed that our defense is worthless if there is an invasion in our country.

It is a very good idea for you to ask your military friends about George that he sent our advanced technology equipment to Saudi Arab a few weeks ago. You need to get that for confirmation. ...That is scary.

That was in 1969. He was 23 years old. He was very young man - close to a 19 years old teenager. He made his suggestions, and he does not demand the government to do things. He wanted to save our people for not sending them to a war. Now, things are changed.

You wouldn't be here if you die in a foreign country. Some wild pigs find your body on the ground in the deep woods, and they eat your body. Our military would never find your body to bring it to our country home to be honored. It is more important for us to protect our country than invading a foreign country. I believe that you agree with me. I don't like to talk about our soldiers were killed on a foreign land. You know what I mean.

...Unless a large numbers of foreign military attack our land, then we engage the war. A 9/11 was a very different - it was about 5 Arabians. It was a horrible situation.

Without wearing the military suit, you don't feel being a soldier. Isn't that irony? I know what's like to wear. I worked for the Navy in Maryland. Liebling:))) knows two different worlds - a civilization and a military. She works at a military base.

That was in 1969. He was 23 years old. He was very young man - close to a 19 years old teenager.
He was old enough to know better. He wasn't stupid; he was a "scholar". The age 23 is not "close" to 19. Most military people are less than 23 years old, and they are mature. By age 23, I had been on active duty (Navy) for four years, I was married, and I had a child. Age 23 is not like a teenager, not at all.

...Unless a large numbers of foreign military attack our land, then we engage the war. A 9/11 was a very different - it was about 5 Arabians. It was a horrible situation.
There were 19 hijackers.

Without wearing the military suit, you don't feel being a soldier. Isn't that irony? I know what's like to wear. I worked for the Navy in Maryland. Liebling:))) knows two different worlds - a civilization and a military. She works at a military base.
I proudly wore the uniform of the United States Navy for 24 years.

I was not able to revise the number on my posts. It was too late.

I am very sure that Saudi Arabs started it, not from Iraq. It was al Qaeda's idea to playing a game with the U.S. He succeeded that U.S. attacked Iraq to make other countries angry and made new recruits of terrorists from countries to join with him. I believe that he still is in Pakistan. The Pakistan's government is not telling the truth. We should never trust Saudi Arabia. George made a wrong friend. It is only thing that he makes Arabian leaders happy with their purchase of oil cans to our country. In some 30 years, Saudi Arab will be run out oil according on the news. It is highly that it will attack U.S. that we gave the weapon to the leaders. It is a grave mistake.

Here is the link about Saudi Arabia:
U.S. gets no specific Arab promises of Iraq help - CNN.com This makes no sense. They have a different culture and some have no knowledge in English. They have different gesture. How much money did we gave the weapons? What will we do with the money in our country? Will it relieve our economy? i.e. health insurance and house financial? I doubt it.

I was told that many young soldiers have a poor training. They still have mechanic problems with their tanks and trucks. They need more supplies from us and the companies who make parts refused until they receive the gov't checks. You don't even know what was going on when you wore the suit. It is more important that they receive the working parts in order to fight for our country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by webexplorer
... It is more important that they receive the working parts in order to fight for our country.

Of course.

Why our companies want the Gov't checks first? They are supposed to support our soldiers. These companies are on our soil. If they refuse to give the parts, we should get rid the owners of the companies because they have no respect for our people. I learned from my friend's brother-in-law is an engineering tech support in the army in Iraq. He frustrated that the many parts are worn out, and new parts have not arrived on time, and many young engineers make many mistakes for repairing some parts which was not the problem (not all parts). Can't you imagine that?

I mean, do you have proof that President Bush took funds directly from the captioning money pot and sent it to Iraq? If someone else was President, would Americans really have more interpreters or access to movies?

I would like to see something more informative than other members' opinions. How about some statistics about the number of TV shows and movies captioned by year, and a break down of funding sources for captions?

Here'a an explanation as to how the goverment assures captioning services for the deaf. remember that congress appropriates the money and there are various ways to get it. This seems like a reasonable explanation to me.

MYTH #1: The Bush Administration tried to cut Department of Education funding for captioning!

VERDICT: False

The Government is NOT pulling money out of captioning! In fact MORE of our programming is being captioned!

REALITY: The Department of Education is not reducing their funding for captions at all! They are simply shifting priorities on their funding because there is less need for them to pay for the captioning of programs. A different law, The Telecommunications Act of 1996, requires television programmers such as CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX, and HBO to caption their own television shows. As of this writing, 15 hours of a normally 20-hour daily programming schedule of all new programming must be captioned by law. In 2006, these television networks and programmers must caption all of their shows. That is 100%!

The PRIVATE SECTOR is taking on more of the burden of captioning THEIR OWN shows, which reduces the government’s burden of captioning popular television shows. With this reduced burden, the Department of Education is able to concentrate on helping pay for the captioning of educational shows and shows that have small or underfunded budgets, such as PBS or small local broadcast networks!

The Department of Education is following a mandate that was enacted during the Clinton Administration in 1997 through an amendment to the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act ("IDEA"), which allows it to concentrate on captioning educational, news, informational television, videos or materials. They are carrying out their obligations as the Department of EDUCATION. Please note that they are not named the Department of ENTERTAINMENT.

The Department of Education’s funding level for captioning programs has remained the SAME. Because the PRIVATE SECTOR is paying for more of the captioning of their own shows, the result is that the Department of Education can now caption other shows that would otherwise have gone uncaptioned because of lack of funding, and this results in an overall GROWTH in the number of captioned programs. They can fund captioning for shows that educate our children, inform our citizens, provide training, and caption more VIDEOS and DVDs (the Telecommunications Act of 1996 does not require distributors to caption their videotapes and DVDs, so the Department of Education can do us a lot of good here) that would have NOT been captioned.

If these activists succeed in deceiving the Deaf community into pressuring the Department of Education, the Deaf community would be, in reality, be asking the Department to choose to caption MORE "Baywatch" re-runs and "Jerry Springer" shows, and to caption LESS shows like "Sesame Street" and "SpongeBob SquarePants." This is a foolish outcome that will only serve to embarrass the Deaf community, because the Department of Education will never go back to captioning the “Simpsons” again when they know very well the networks can afford to pay for it themselves.

The reality is that the Captioning Myth is a hoax created by these democratic activists for the purpose of turning the Deaf community against our President!

oops

As far as Katrina:

This webpage will give anyone a good idea of what happened when before and after Katrina hit. Remember NO did not recieve a direct hit. Remember (like here in MN) the state if altimately responsible for what it does with the funds that they are supposed to use for repair and updates to our infrastructure. There is enough blame to go around but the fact that NO did not follow their emergency preparedness plan is rarely mentioned. For those who really want to get some information that is more truthful then do some research on both sides to maybe get a middle that is close to the truth.

FactCheck.org: Katrina: What Happened When

Friday, Aug 26 2005 - 3 Days Prior to Katrina's Louisiana Landfall

Hurricane Katrina strikes Florida between Hallandale Beach and North Miami Beach as a Category 1 hurricane with 80 mph winds. Eleven people die from hurricane-related causes.

—"A chronology of Hurricane Katrina and its aftermath," Associated Press, 3 Sept 2005.

The storm heads into the Gulf of Mexico and by 10:30 am CDT is reported to be "rapidly strengthening."

—"Hurricane Katrina Special Advisory Number 13," National Hurricane Center, 26 Aug 2005.

Louisiana Governor Kathleen Blanco declares a State of Emergency in Louisiana.

—"Governor Blanco Declares State of Emergency,"Louisiana Governor's Office, 26 Aug 2005.

Saturday, Aug 27 2005 - 2 Days Prior

Blanco asks President Bush to declare a State of Emergency for the state of Louisiana due to Hurricane Katrina. Bush does so authorizing the Department of Homeland Security and FEMA "to coordinate all disaster relief efforts…" and freeing up federal money for the state.

—"Governor Blanco asks President to Declare an Emergency for the State of Louisiana due to Hurricane Katrina," Louisiana Governor's Office, 27 Aug 2005.

—"Statement on federal Emergency Assistance for Louisiana," Office of the White House Press Secretary, 27 Aug 2005.

Katrina is a Category 3 storm, predicted to become Category 4. At 4pm CDT, it is still 380 miles from the mouth of the Mississippi.

—"Hurricane Katrina Special Advisory Number 18," National Hurricane Center , 26 Aug 2005.

Director of the National Hurricane Center, Max Mayfield, calls the governors of Louisiana and Mississippi and the mayor of New Orleans to warn of potential devastation. The next day he participates in a video conference call to the President, who is at his ranch in Crawford, Texas.

—Tamara Lush, " For forecasting chief, no joy in being right," St. Petersburg Times , 30 Aug 2005.

Sunday, Aug. 28 2005 - 1 Day Prior

1 a.m. - Katrina is upgraded to a Category 4 storm with wind speeds reaching 145 mph.

—"Hurricane Katrina Special Advisory Number 20," National Hurricane Center, 28 Aug 2005.

7 a.m. - Katrina is upgraded to a "potentially catastrophic" Category 5 storm. NOAA predicts "coastal storm surge flooding of 15 to 20 feet above normal tide levels."

—"Hurricane Katrina Special Advisory Number 22," National Hurricane Center, 28 Aug 2005.

—"New Orleans braces for monster hurricane," CNN.com, 29 Aug 2005. >>>

again it's continued here:

FactCheck.org: Katrina: What Happened When

ME:
Note that Pres. Bush did in fact declare a state of emergency BEFORE Katrina even made landfall. This made available funds and it also made available the national guard if it was REQUESTED. The president (and federal gov.) cannot send troops into a state without the request of the state. The Gov. of the state MUST make the request. It would be nice if our schools actually taught our Constitutional history, including the papers written by the various founders clarifying exactly what they mean.

Also when one notes that the president is agian on vacation one should remember that while Bush does take his vacation during the month of Aug. he is always available. Hence the ability to declare a state of emergency before Katrina made landfall. Exactly why should he not be boating and entertaining when he's on vacation? Did our former pres. Clinton never take vacation? The congresscritters run home on vacation much more often then the President.

Last edited:
Back