Since Bush became President in 2000...

Well, Bill Clinton urged Bush to finish the job with Bin Laden first before do something with Iraq.

Iraq did not attacking any country, don't they?

I don't agree with fighting and killing because there could be other way for the Nations to resolve. Of course Nations CAN resolve this problem with Saddam instead of send troops to kill innoncent people and children.

Yup, they did because of terrorists, such as WTC in 2001 and USA has major problem with Iraq in 80's and 90's.

Saddam was hanged in his country because of broke the law in their country and got alot of issue.

No.

Republican congress people have tried to hurt and destroy Clinton by taking him to the court so that they really wanted us to impeach him. They disagreed his plans for our country. They were such a big baby. It has nothing do with his job. It was his personal problem. We shouldn't need to know that. Republicans had the most seats than the Democrats. Get it?

Why did the Republicans did it to Clinton?

Yes I thought the same.

Your post got me thought about John Kennedy and his reputation as a "womanizer before and after Presidency... I really don't understand why only Clinton? ... It's not just John Kennedy... See this link...

Sex, Lies, and Audiotape: A Cognitive Analysis of the Clinton-Lewinsky Scandal - Psi Chi

BBC News | Clinton Scandal | Sex and the White House

Why only Clinton?

It certainly was a waste of money. We could have saved a lot of time and money if Clinton had kept is pants zipped in the first place. If that was impossible for the leader of the free world (no self control), then he should have at least been a man about it and admitted to it right away instead of lying. That would have save a lot of time and money, and spared him the impeachment. He just kept making bad decisions.

What the president did was wrong. What Ken Starr did was even worse and too far. They should solve something with Clinton instead of waste taxpayer's money on Clinton... like just got him sacked for break the Rule like what Gerhard Schroeder did to Defence Minister Rudolf Scharping few years ago.

BBC NEWS | Europe | German defence minister sacked

We found out from the newspaper and TV about him... All what we said is it's his problem because he know what he did is wrong, that's all.

To my opinion to save millions taxpayers' money is: We found out thru the medias, news, etc the reason why Clinton got sacked and then explain the reason why they sacked him is because of "sexually inappropriate" in his office. It's a simple and manner word... Then, we will know that it is something do with sexual harrassment... We will sure to say that it's his problem because he know and agree with rule in first place. I can tell that they didn't know how to draw the line between official and private instead of humiliated Clinton to the public and to the world. It should be considered private matter between Clinton and White house but the people from White House do not need to know everything exact about Clinton's sex life with Monica because his sex life is none of our (including you) business but Hillary...

Hausarbeiten.de: Clinton versus Levinsky - Facharbeit (Schule). Seminararbeiten, Diplomarbeiten, Magisterarbeiten, Referate - Hausarbeit, Referat, Diplomarbeit oder Magisterarbeit veröffentlichen!

Clinton & Monica would keep their affair quiet but Moncia confided her affair with Bill to a wrong person... that's how the scandal start...

Clinton had kept is pants zipped in the first place

:lol:

It could be that he lied because he's a natural liar, and lying is easy for him.

If he really cared about his family he wouldn't screw around, PERIOD!

Yes, what Clinton did was wrong. So what. Let's get real here. It's just sex. It's not crime... People lie about sex, even in court.

:confused: Gingrich was never President.

Where have I say that Gingrich was a president? I do not see anything that I mentioned? I only gave you the example about Gingrich with link. Don't you read the link, I provided about Gingrich in my previous post?

Well, duh, I don't believe in fairy tales! Of course I believe in facts. And yes, I take sides because I'm not a wishy-washy fence sitter. I don't mind researching both sides, asking questions of both sides, and presenting pro's and con's of both sides. But at some point, we have to make decisions and act upon them.

Do you meant that the soliders' and people's rant/vent about their experience are fairy tales? The several threads, I created about them is also fairy tales? The links of the soliders' and people's express their rant/vent is also fairy tales?

That doesn't mean I support all politicians. Sometimes the facts prove things against politicians. Facts are facts; they don't discriminate.

Yes I know.

You look at the both sides of what? Do you mean you examine the facts of both sides? That's good.
Of course there's nothing wrong with people expressing their feelings, as long as they don't forget to consider the facts of a situation before they take action.

Yes, I examine the facts and people's and soliders' expression feeling and bad experience, also protest because they are real, not fairy-tales like what you claimed.

"Everyone" knows, huh? Really. "Everyone." You had time to check with "everyone" about that? Wow.

I am surprised that you didn't know about this...

Of course :)

We all learn from the world news, medias, newspapers... talk about war issues..

I promise you, no one in America was running around in a panic over Clinton.

You made it up... I never said that America was running around... I only said that the people are panic or better say furious.

Tousi--were you in a panic during the Clinton scandal?

Any other ADers old enough to remember--were you in a panic during the Clinton scandal?

wow, I didn't know that you scream anyone for the help to convince me... You all try to convince me if you want to but it doesn't work because I said what I saw on the TV, period. To us, they are panic - better say "furious"...

Clinton was lousy in his private life and in his office as President.

See?

This "investigation" are too far to lead the people to disguit Clinton.

His private life is his own business. Hillary is only person who concern about his husband's sexual affair... Yes, we know that he is a liar and a cheat, but what about past presidents? They are also lairs and cheats, too.

I would have been happy if he had not said anything but just sacked because of "sexually inappropriate" instead of tell us everything about Clinton's sex life with Monica, etc. I am surprised that his private life is mainly important to you.

He regretted that he got caught with his pants down.

:lol: He got caught because Monica confided a wrong person whom she thought is a friend.

So? He's not your President, so it's really none of your business how Americans deal with him. I don't butt into the lives of German leaders.

I already stated in my previous posts that it's none of our (which mean is including YOU) business.

Are you trying to say that "It's my, my, my President, not your President?" Remember, you don't own him as your president but he is President of the USA, not your President... Every people from the world have the right to judge what they view about Clinton's affair scandal. Clinton's sex life is NONE of your business, no matter either he is your President or not.

You can post your points of view, of course. Just don't be shocked if some people disagree with them.

No, I don't shock that some people disagree with them because they have their own POV and feeling but I am shock that the some people have done is cry about Clinton being in office - it's really none of our business. I would say, it's Clinton's fault if I read the newspaper with title "Clinton got sacked over his sexually inappropriate in the office" and then few detail which is good enough.

Yeah, that is sad. He should have used some of that good sense that you claim he had, and kept his pants zipped up.

Let to not mix his private life with his duty as President. His affair scandal has nothing do with his duties as President.

Do you consider adultery, lying, sexual harassment, abuse of power, intimidation, and rape as just "mistakes"? It sounds like you don't care much about the rights of women.

:confused: I guess that you interpreted my posts in wrong way.

Once again, It's Hillary who deal with her concern about her husband's affair situation is her business, not our because she knows about his past affairs before become president of USA.

Are you saying that the men are the one who cheats their partners ? No, men and women are equal... women cheat their partners for other men - men cheat their partner for other women... If they need someone to talk and support then they have my support but we do not see anything that Hillary need our support, don't we? All what we see is she CAN deal with her husband herself and decided to stay married to him and stood up for him... This is her decision, not ours.

Oops! My typo. I meant "sore" loser.

I read the link. The author was complaining that Bush wasn't legally elected. The fact is, he was. So the author was a sore loser, complaining. What was your point?

It's not just election, they complained about. If you don't want to see it then I can't help you.

Suppose I accepted her opinion that Bush didn't win the election. Would that change the fact that he was elected? No, of course not.

Yeah

Opinions are great but they can't change the facts.

Sometimes opinions could lead to the facts and change into the fact. The opinions helps to wake the people including Government up.

If news people are giving opinions, not facts, without clearly stating that they are opinions, then they are totally breaking the ethics of reporting, and must be fired.

wow, I thought America is a free country?

There's nothing "wrong" with taking a poll as long as you understand that it represents opinions.

Yes, so? I only showed the people's view about Clinton as President. It's positive about him, not fairy-tales like what you mentioned in your post.

Oh, I don't mind your links; actually, thank you for them. Several of them helped support my points. I'm really surprised that you posted links that prove my points are right. :ty:

See? Like what I said before that I take both sides... :) Welcome and Thank you for a nice compliment for like several links, I provided here. :)

:confused: I thought you were supposed to show me links proving how great a President Clinton was; he's not even mentioned in this one.

I talked about Iraq war issues and also Clinton as well because someone blame Clinton for 9/11 etc. You don't beleive that Bush made mistakes over Iraq war issues... I only showed you the link about Colin Powell who tried to talk Bush out of war.

I just agreed with you. He wasn't your President, so it wasn't your business.

He wasn't your President but he was President of USA. His private life wasn't your business either.

Right. Clinton should have behaved himself, and this would never be a problem. It was very selfish of him to put our government and country in such an embarrassing situation.

I already stated what I thought about Ken Starr and his "investigation" on Clinton's affair scandal are too far to lead the people to disguit Clinton etc. What about past presidents? Clinton is not first and last man in the world who cheat his wife.

I didn't ignore it. I just asked you to please explain to me how Clinton made it happen. What's so hard about that?

I am trying to answer your question when I know that I am not an Expert economist.

As far as I know that some Americans think raising taxes is the reason why the economy goes improve which it's doesn't.

The economy can improve, no matter either with or without tax increase.

The improve economy is show that Clinton produced more jobs and reduce government spending. It shows how thought he is of his people in his country, not do for rich people.

You want the fact, here is link...

PPI: Bush vs. Clinton: An Economic Performance Index by Robert D. Atkinson and Julie Hutto

Not at all. I'm just pointing out that many former presidents were governors of states; that doesn't mean one is more qualified than another based only on that. Also, each state is very different from the other 49, so the skills involved in running them is different also.

Calling Arkansas poor and redneck isn't an insult or shock to anyone.

If Arkansas is such a great state for political street cred, then why did Hillary run for the Senate in New York (where she never lived) instead of Arkansas?

Think about it.

Perhap for you but not others?

You use those word "poor redneck state" in harsh way because you didn't use those word "Arkansas" when you mentioned that he was the Governor of...

Are you referring to the war between Iran and Iraq? Yes, I know about their dispute. What does that have to do with your link?

You said:

"See this video and news...
Think Progress » VIDEO: President Clinton Warns Against Iran Attack Bush should take Clinton´s advice... His advice is an excellent... Bush should not attack Iraq but talk with them is the best solution."

Occch it's my mistake to type Ira"q" which it should be "n"... It's my bad habit to use "q"... because I confused Iraq with Iran... since I know that Iran support Iraq.....

...Of course Nations CAN resolve this problem with Saddam instead of send troops to kill innoncent people and children.
The United Nations tried and failed to get cooperation from Saddam. He kept ignoring them. Finally, the UN approved of action against Saddam. Don't you remember that happening?

Are you against Hillary because she is a woman?

I never claim that status.

And... that's problem that people who cannot use brain, vote Hillary because she is vote. Where is her thought as anyone could be strong agreement or disagreement?

"I vote Hillary because she is woman, omg!"
geez, that's weak.

I would vote for Obama, Barack (Democrat) if nothing good Republic president running.

I never claim that status.

And... that's problem that people who cannot use brain, vote Hillary because she is vote. Where is her thought as anyone could be strong agreement or disagreement?

"I vote Hillary because she is woman, omg!"
geez, that's weak.

I would vote for Obama, Barack (Democrat) if nothing good Republic president running.

Woot, move to Chicago.

Woot, move to Chicago.

It is a good idea! There is an apartment for sale on 7th floor in Chicago. The sale is $274,000. It has a sort of nice view - you could see the lake from the bedroom or living room. Let me know so that I can contact my aunt. She is moving south to be closer to her family.

:wave:

_dumber.jpg

In answer to the original question...

Don't blindly follow the MSM in America. Do your own research of many sites not just liberal sites.
The media is presently run by liberals in America and , of course, they promote their own agenda and opinion.
The tactic of the left wing is to find a person (President Bush) and constantly blame him for everything under the sun. This is for the weak minded in our society who are happy to be led around by the nose and want to be taken care of by the government. They blindly follow.

I am sure you hear and read them everyday.

President Bush took us to war!

truth is that the congresscritters on the hill voted to go to war...

President Bush caused Katrina and Minnesota!

truth is - usually democrat - congresscritters and local leadership in those areas are to blame for siphoning/slimming off money for infrastructure repairs to their pet projects (for William Jefferson - Democrat - Louisiana - his project as it turns out is his own bank account)

President Bush and Republicans hate the Poor!
truth is.. when they start spouting KKK and Graft and Corruption - the majority through history were Dems -- KKK-Dems, Opposition to Civil Rights-Dems, Corruption NY/Boss Tweed-Dems, and so on...

The biggest differences you will find if you truely look is this...

The Dem party talks about the poor and downtrodden but don't want to deal with them, except to keep them poor and downtrodden and believing that to vote Dem will help them.
The Libertarians, Republicans, Greens and so ons want all people to take responsibility for themselves.

The Dems are the party of Tax and Spend
right now it is difficult to distinguish between the Dems and Reps on this because so many Reps are acting like Dems.

which leads to the biggest difference you will see...

The Dem party minimizes the moral and criminal situations their members get into. Examples - Clinton Lied under Oath, Jefferson stole money and forged deals with foreign entities, Pelosi guilty of ethics violations - all these exceot Jefferson who is still under investigation is old news but the Dems say - No problem for their members to do wrong - but - the Dems will take something that is not a violation of any kind and with their media help tries to make it something - two great examples I am sure you have heard about ad nauseum is the Plame fiasco and the replacement of Federal Judges.

The Rep party is harder on their members who do wrong. The Rep. public is hard on their Rep representatives who do wrong.
Examples -
The Dems brag about their gay congressman having sex with pages(Barney Frank) the Reps do not as it is a crime and the Rep congressman is no longer a congressman, and so on

The things you no doubtedly have been told are Republican criminal acts
Plame - Never outed/Never Covert - No Crime
Replacing Federal Judges - No impropriatey - Presidential authority (Clinton replaced 90 something - no uproar) - President Bush replaced 8 - No Crime

Well, as you can see the US political mess is just that - messy

I am glad you asked questions instead of believing everthing the MSM tries to feed you!!
:)

Who owns all the TV news or media news? (Not from George Bush, Bill Clinton, Bill Gates that I know of.) Who censors the media?

Both Republicans and Democrat congress people have some dirty money. Not just one party. It has been that way for hundreds of years. They absolutely never make a promise what people need except they are willing to make a process if they receive a big buck. That's a dirty legal. I'll tell you now - many big corporation friends are asking Congress to change or revised laws related in the business issues such as EPA, taxes, health insurance policy, OSHA (unsure), ADA, other names. They give them big bucks to do it. It's hard to proof that who did it and whom the congress is illegally willing to do it. You don't have to expect to believe me because it has been done that way for many years perhaps since JFK. IRS are going pretty good job to catch them...

I am sure that both political Republicans and Democrats are putting their Gov't excessive money hidden somewhere in their house. i.e. money in the big ice tubes in the refrigerator (weirdo), under mattress, safe-wall box, etc. It's same thing for thieves, robbers, scammers putting their money somewhere. That's "human native or social living." Oh, I have a better idea - let's to do it to break the even. :slap:

What the president did was wrong. What Ken Starr did was even worse and too far. They should solve something with Clinton instead of waste taxpayer's money on Clinton... like just got him sacked for break the Rule like what Gerhard Schroeder did to Defence Minister Rudolf Scharping few years ago.

BBC NEWS | Europe | German defence minister sacked
Ken Starr didn't have the authority to fire Clinton. He had to follow the legal procedure.

To my opinion to save millions taxpayers' money is: We found out thru the medias, news, etc the reason why Clinton got sacked and then explain the reason why they sacked him is because of "sexually inappropriate" in his office. It's a simple and manner word...
:confused: Clinton was never "sacked".

Clinton & Monica would keep their affair quiet but Moncia confided her affair with Bill to a wrong person... that's how the scandal start...
The scandal started when Clinton unzipped his pants.

Do you really believe that adultery is OK as long as it's "kept quiet"?

Yes, what Clinton did was wrong. So what. Let's get real here. It's just sex. It's not crime... People lie about sex, even in court.
I guess some people just have lower moral standards than others.

Where have I say that Gingrich was a president? I do not see anything that I mentioned? I only gave you the example about Gingrich with link. Don't you read the link, I provided about Gingrich in my previous post?
You posted:

"Clinton is not the first and last president who have an affair or lie to the public. Perhaps you remember the example about Gingrich?"

You were talking about presidents--Gingrich was not a president, so his link wasn't relevant.

Of course I knew about Gingrich; that's old news. I don't approve of his behavior either. But the topic was Clinton, not Gingrich.

Do you meant that the soliders' and people's rant/vent about their experience are fairy tales? The several threads, I created about them is also fairy tales? The links of the soliders' and people's express their rant/vent is also fairy tales?
Sometimes they are. They have proven that many of the blog stories are fake.

Of course, people are allowed to vent their feelings. Nothing wrong with that. People just shouldn't base their important decisions on feelings only but on facts. It's like buying a car. Do you decide which car to spend thousands of dollars on based on your feelings (sexy looking, pretty colors, cute name) or based on the facts (price, gas mileage, safety record, reliability)?

Or elections. Should people vote for someone because he/she looks attractive and has a charming attitude, or because he/she has a strong political record, trustworthy character, and clear goals?

I am surprised that you didn't know about this...

Of course :)

We all learn from the world news, medias, newspapers... talk about war issues..
Wow, you're really missing the point on this one. I was being sarcastic. It's obvious that not "everyone" agrees with your point of view, and yet you seem oblivious to that fact.

Just because something gets a lot of attention in the media doesn't mean it's correct or that it's the majority view. It just means that it's more newsworthy.

Of course I know about the various international view points on political situations. That doesn't mean they're right any more than American media view points are right. The media of each and every country have their biases.

You made it up... I never said that America was running around... I only said that the people are panic or better say furious.
Definitions of 'panic'
The American Heritage® Dictionary
panic (n.) A sudden, overpowering terror, often affecting many people at once. See synonyms at fear

Webster's English Dictionary
panic

Cross references:
1. fear

2. panic n 1: a sudden overpowering fright; esp :
a sudden unreasoning terror often accompanied by mass flight

wow, I didn't know that you scream anyone for the help to convince me... You all try to convince me if you want to but it doesn't work because I said what I saw on the TV, period. To us, they are panic - better say "furious"...
Scream? I didn't even use CAPS. :confused:

Of course, whatever you saw on European TV is more trustworthy than what your fellow ADers tell you. :roll:

Maybe the news broadcast was using clips from old Godzilla movies to show people in a panic. :lol:

I don't know any Americans who were in a panic about Clinton's "scandal". Certainly not the late night show comedians.

...I would have been happy if he had not said anything but just sacked because of "sexually inappropriate" instead of tell us everything about Clinton's sex life with Monica, etc. I am surprised that his private life is mainly important to you.
US Presidents can't be "sacked". If they do something wrong, they have to go thru the legal procedures of impeachment. Our Constitution established the rules. Besides, who would "sack" the President? (I mean, other than Hillary.)

Honestly, you are making a bigger deal about Clinton's sex life than I ever wanted to do.

If Clinton had lied about financial business dealings (not sex), would that be OK? (Oops, did we forget about Whitewater? We'll let Hillary worry about that one.)

:lol: He got caught because Monica confided a wrong person whom she thought is a friend.
He got caught because he had a total lack of judgment, which is proven by the fact that he had sexual relations with an immature groupie intern who was bound to brag to her friends about her exploits with the Prez.

...Are you trying to say that "It's my, my, my President, not your President?" Remember, you don't own him as your president but he is President of the USA, not your President...
That's right; he was the President of Americans, NOT Europeans. Americans pick their presidents, and Americans can get rid of their presidents. It's not the business of Europeans, Asians, Africans, Australians, etc. You can gossip about it, share your opinion about it, fine. But why should you care about them? They aren't your leaders.

Every people from the world have the right to judge what they view about Clinton's affair scandal. Clinton's sex life is NONE of your business, no matter either he is your President or not.
So, every one in the world has the right to judge Americans but I, as an American, don't have the right to judge my own President? Huh?

Let to not mix his private life with his duty as President. His affair scandal has nothing do with his duties as President.
Yes, it does effect his duties. It shows that he is selfish, foolish, and untrustworthy. Who wants to vote for a President whose slogan should be "Vote for the man who has no self control, lies and cheats, thinks about himself first and his nation last"?

...Once again, It's Hillary who deal with her concern about her husband's affair situation is her business, not our because she knows about his past affairs before become president of USA.

Are you saying that the men are the one who cheats their partners ? No, men and women are equal... women cheat their partners for other men - men cheat their partner for other women... If they need someone to talk and support then they have my support but we do not see anything that Hillary need our support, don't we? All what we see is she CAN deal with her husband herself and decided to stay married to him and stood up for him... This is her decision, not ours.
I'm talking specifically about Clinton. He abused his power against other women, not just Hillary. Not all the other women in his sexual exploits were willing participants. Those are the women who should be getting support from the women's rights groups, and they are not.

wow, I thought America is a free country?
Yes, it is. What does that have to do with my statement? If someone breaks the rules at work, they should be fired.

Do you think "freedom" means the right to do whatever you want at work, even if it's unethical?

News reporters are supposed to report the facts.

Commentators and editorial writers are supposed to present their opinions and analysis of the facts.

They are two separate jobs. News reporters shouldn't mix their opinions in with the facts because some readers (viewers and listeners) don't know how to discern facts from opinions.

It's the same reason full page "testimonial" ads in newspapers and magazines have to have "Paid Advertisement" printed above the ad. Some readers don't know how to discern factual articles from advertising.

He wasn't your President but he was President of USA. His private life wasn't your business either.
Huh? Yes, he was my president; I'm a citizen of the USA, and I was alive during his presidency.

As far as I know that some Americans think raising taxes is the reason why the economy goes improve which it's doesn't.
I sure don't want my taxes increased. I think taxes are too high.

Thank you for the link.

It's informative but it still shows the outcomes, not the causes. Also, it compares 8 years of Clinton's administration to 3-4 years of Bush's. Not really a fair comparison. Oh, well.

Perhap for you but not others?

You use those word "poor redneck state" in harsh way because you didn't use those word "Arkansas" when you mentioned that he was the Governor of...
Everyone in the USA knows which states are poor, and which ones are redneck. My state is one of them, too. It's no big deal.

If any Arkansan ADers are offended by that phrase, please let me know and I will apologize to you.

Both of Bush and Clinton are just lie about certain of debate, that not new.

Back