Since Bush became President in 2000...

Impeach them? It would be a possibility, but who would do that for the UK PM and I wouldn't give a shit about John Howard anyway. Neither does for George Jnr.

Here in USA, we got some organizations that are trying to IMPEACH BUSH and collecting signatures. I signed my name on the petition a while ago. Someone told me that she heard the radio that they finally started to prepare a trial that will discuss George W. Bush's impeachment just like we did with Bill Cinton (Which I think it was stupid of people did that to Bill Clinton just because he had an affair with Monica Lewiskry). I don't think it is true rumor because I haven't see anything that discuss about George W. Bush impeachment trial anywhere on newspaper, tv news, and internet news.

Here in USA, we got some organizations that are trying to IMPEACH BUSH and collecting signatures. I signed my name on the petition a while ago. Someone told me that she heard the radio that they finally started to prepare a trial that will discuss George W. Bush's impeachment just like we did with Bill Cinton (Which I think it was stupid of people did that to Bill Clinton just because he had an affair with Monica Lewiskry). I don't think it is true rumor because I haven't see anything that discuss about George W. Bush impeachment trial anywhere on newspaper, tv news, and internet news.

Yeah, I know that rumour, but it appears to be full of B.S, I think?

I believe that Bill Clinton has the good president with the deaf community, no? Rather than George Jnr? I see that some people here, suppport George Jnr despite of his dirty work at the least NOT Clinton due to the affair. If the affair was true, why is Clinton still together with his wife, today?

Yeah, I know that rumour, but it appears to be full of B.S, I think?

I believe that Bill Clinton has the good president with the deaf community, no? Rather than George Jnr? I see that some people here, suppport George Jnr despite of his dirty work at the least NOT Clinton due to the affair. If the affair was true, why is Clinton still together with his wife, today?

Not full of bullshit... They're working on it... They took really long time to get that process... I meant George W. Bush's second term is almost over... Less than two years left. I am upset that they took really long time to get it processed.

I don't know why Bill and Hilary Clinton are still together by now... I suspect that Hilary Clinton is using Bill to gain the political power and popularity. Bill Clinton isn't really do much on deaf community. Deaf people are not on top priorities for US government.

Not full of bullshit... They're working on it... They took really long time to get that process... I meant George W. Bush's second term is almost over... Less than two years left. I am upset that they took really long time to get it processed.

I don't know why Bill and Hilary Clinton are still together by now... I suspect that Hilary Clinton is using Bill to gain the political power and popularity. Bill Clinton isn't really do much on deaf community. Deaf people are not on top priorities for US government.

I would suspect so, but every president would be no help, yet again, I was wondering who was the best president way before you were born? President Abraham (I can not spell the last name) , prehaps?

I would suspect so, but every president would be no help, yet again, I was wondering who was the best president way before you were born? President Abraham (I can not spell the last name) , prehaps?

Abrabam Lincoln? Yes He was one of great US presidents. I consider Abrabam Lincoln, John F. Kennedy, Ted Roosevelt, and Ronald Reagen. Again, that is my opinion. Each individual have its own opinions about which US president is better.

Abrabam Lincoln? Yes He was one of great US presidents. I consider Abrabam Lincoln, John F. Kennedy, Ted Roosevelt, and Ronald Reagen. Again, that is my opinion. Each individual have its own opinions about which US president is better.

Yeah, that's the one.. and the others - I hear they are the best as far I read in articles, but RIP for J.F.K.

True, everyone has their opinions.

Yeah, that's the one.. and the others - I hear they are the best as far I read in articles, but RIP for J.F.K.

True, everyone has their opinions.

Yeah. I sometime wonder if JFK never got shot... What would he achieved... He did a lot of wonderful things for USA.

Hi MetroGuy!
Here in USA, we got some organizations that are trying to IMPEACH BUSH and collecting signatures
Signatures placed on a petition of the liberal left will not do it. There has to be a criminal act and it has to be proven for an impeachment to happen.

George Jnr
Who is George Junior?

Expect plenty of :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah: from the vast leftwing conspiracy, especially in the upcoming year. They will have continue to squelch anything positive (news and so on) so that the constant "hate Bush" diatribe will continue to work on the weak minded follow behinders. :thumbd:

Keep looking for truth and researching MetroGuy03 :thumb:
It is there, we all just have to dig through the liberal hack jobs to find it.

George W BUsh himself! HIs father has the same name, so his father is George Snr, and The President is George Jnr!!

ha. There is no George Senior or Junior. Just George Walker Bush and George Hebert Bush.

Very different. :)
obviously, you're being mislead. :giggle:

I honestly don't care if anyone else says George Jr, George W., nor George Bush. I personally like to call him by nickname, "Little Bush."

ha. There is no George Senior or Junior. Just George Walker Bush and George Hebert Bush.

Very different. :)
obviously, you're being mislead. :giggle:

Bullshit? Are you bullshitting me? ;)

I honestly don't care if anyone else says George Jr, George W., nor George Bush. I personally like to call him by nickname, "Little Bush."

:lol:

What he is doing... Much similar to Adolf Hilter in some ways. Plus he is not smart man. Do your research.
Simlilarities Between Bush and Hitler:
1. Hitler would often talk in public to groups of large people to spread information or "propaganda". So does Bush.
2. Hitler was involved in the legislative process. So is Bush.
3. Hitler breathed in oxygen through his mouth and his nose. Bush does too. :eek3:
4. Hitler preferred walking with his legs. So does Bush. Coincidence? I think not.

So as you can see, I've clearly done my research. If you have anything more you'd like to add to that, like about genocide or whatever, please do so.

Oh yeah, and Clinton wasn't impeached for having an affair. He was impeached for perjury. Adultery is not a high crime or misdemeanor. Perjury is.

Simlilarities Between Bush and Hitler:
1. Hitler would often talk in public to groups of large people to spread information or "propaganda". So does Bush.
2. Hitler was involved in the legislative process. So is Bush.
3. Hitler breathed in oxygen through his mouth and his nose. Bush does too. :eek3:
4. Hitler preferred walking with his legs. So does Bush. Coincidence? I think not.

So as you can see, I've clearly done my research. If you have anything more you'd like to add to that, like about genocide or whatever, please do so.

Oh yeah, and Clinton wasn't impeached for having an affair. He was impeached for perjury. Adultery is not a high crime or misdemeanor. Perjury is.

Obviously, you haven't done your research yet. Nice trying...

George W. Bush killed over 700,000 soldiers and Iraqis in Iraq alone.
Metro Denver Greens: Bninski Heroic; Udall Shameful

George W. Bush hired a general surgurian, James W. Holsinger that believes he can cure homosexuality.
Think Progress » Bush Nominates Homophobic Surgeon General Who Wants To Cure Gays

More information about the similarities of George W. Bush and Adolf Hilter
Wayne Madsen: Bush and Hitler, the Unappetizing Similarities

That is exactly what Adolf Hilter did. George W. Bush is getting there.

Obviously, you haven't done your research yet. Nice trying...

George W. Bush killed over 700,000 soldiers and Iraqis in Iraq alone.
Metro Denver Greens: Bninski Heroic; Udall Shameful

George W. Bush hired a general surgurian, James W. Holsinger that believes he can cure homosexuality.
Think Progress » Bush Nominates Homophobic Surgeon General Who Wants To Cure Gays

More information about the similarities of George W. Bush and Adolf Hilter
Wayne Madsen: Bush and Hitler, the Unappetizing Similarities

That is exactly what Adolf Hilter did. George W. Bush is getting there.
Actually, I think you need to do your research.

Is Bush an alien or an abductee?

Wake up to the truth, man!!!

Back