*Sigh*

CoolieFroggie said:
TweetyBird-
You bring it up all the shyt.... You really got everything misunderstand.. I know this girl for long time.. we are friend for umm 5 or 6 years, She thru with bad time with her ex gf who keep using her and many many differents.. I DID told that girl you can DATE with you and all i want to be careful.. I told this girl you may improvement in some ways that's all im saying.. this girl would take this chance with you.. BE HAPPY.. Im not even trying to destory your relationship.. im trying to help this girl to get know you if you want to change yourself a better person.. that's would be work.. cuz NObody gonna be so PERFECT.. I don't believe that one..

Tell me how you can think im jealous? I have a woman.. I do care everybody what i know about this friendship. Tweetybird.. I misunderstand from another friend, you didn't do anything, it's something else.. i got everything misunderstand.. you don't need to bring that shit.. if you have a problem.. TALK with me! Geez

I agree with Cheri and Angel... Regardless whether you and flyfree know TB, it shouldn't have been said to her girl. If you feel that you think you know TB, at least give her girl a chance and see how it works out. I'd have to tell you.. with you giving a word of mouth to her girl is kinda immature thing to do. Its like 3rd grade. You could have at least say something positive and let her girl try talking and getting to know TB first. How well do you know TB? Have you met her in real life? or did you just hear gossipping?

I am really AGREE with ^A^ because TB did not say whoever or names.... only said two ppl... the reason, I read this because TB and DD in same sistuation on that very same weekend!

I can understand that with both ladies here. I listerned to her and DD so I can feel them!

Thank you and happy that we care of TB very well :)

I´m agree with ^Angel^.

I am trying to take my post here as neutral way.

First of all, TB vented her feeling out without name anyone here. Now we know what she is talking about since Cooliefroggie´s post here.

Well, TB has the right to vent out her feeling and need our support as long as she didnt name anyone here. You also, too Cooliefroggie... Of course you can do that and have our support, no problem.

Cooliefroggie, if you disagree something what TB said then you do SOMETHING without let us know what TB is talking about... Simple to take her as quote to "suggest" or "convince" her - something like that "I can see your point but I would suggest you to solve misunderstanding issue via PM or AIM etc etc etc etc " in polite way instead of jump on TB´s thread telling her off.

You has no reason to uspet... Simple make your post in polite way to "suggest" her when you know what TB is talking about.

A person vented his/her post in other thread without name anyone. I knew she/he talked about me. Why should I upset over that? No, I just took her/his post as quote to say something back to suggest/advice her/him without get anyone attention. She/He know what I´m talking about..

I hope you understand what I mean.

TweetyBird, I'm sorry for what you're going thru. I've seen so many couples breaking up because of others trying to break them apart by telling them bad things about each other. You and ur friend need to agree with each other that you both won't listen to what others say, and that you both will find out for YOURSELVES what you both are like. I have always liked you, Tweetybird...for your wonderful, friendly personality! Youre sooo sweet!

this is why i dont bring my personal BS in the forum.... its no one else's business... and what's more im sorry your going thru this TB now u can understand many people live for drama its better u not bring it up and if u need to vent out u can no plm with that but just don't make it personal IMO this is JUST MY OPIOION THATS ALL! not telling you what to do....

2nd... remember EVERY deaf community is Small and words flies faster than you think. your better off talking to poeple IRL and not using the internet cuz poeple will twist things around and make others misunderstand things... so its all good...

Good luck with ur girl cuz u deserve happiness....

Last edited:
^Angel^, MIZZDEAF, cheri, rebelgirl, and other else... thanks for support me... and ^Angel^ is right cuz of i didnt put names here... cuz of i dont wanna plms.. just vent out of my chest thats it...

MIZZDEAF, yea i know that DD and i are same thing *sigh* i cant believe that.. i still support DD too! :hug:

Fly Free, excuse me, i dont have ur gf's sn or email cuz of i deleted since.. thanks!

First of all let me introduce myself to this site....... I'm Sue ........ I'm very very brand-new to this place........ and i've read alot from this .... I find this very interesting and it's worth to discuss anything with anyone ......
Tweety... I can understand how you feel about what's been going on here.... From my understanding is ...... all she is trying to do is let her friend know about you...... but even tho you may have changed from ur past or whatever happened back then....... if you have changed now than you were before .... Then that's a great thing that you are trying to do the best to change for a better person for yourself....
That doesn't mean that she's just jealous of you or anything..... I don't know who you really are but at least you give yourself a better try to do the best you can is to be YOU!....... I'm not taking any sides on anyone.....
I hope this kinda helps you understand where this person is coming from.... it was just out of concerns for her friend......... She really do care for ALOT of friends ...... she do have a BIG heart ! SERIOUSLY!.....
I also hope everyone else would appreciate that I'm just trying to explain the fact that this person is just trying to be a friend to everyone in fairness...
Does this kinda make sense to you?......... I sure hope someone out there is understanding this......... I really do not like to see friends to friends fall apart....... We all do need the support when we needed and/or ask for one........
Sue

ShyButch68 said:
Tweety... I can understand how you feel about what's been going on here.... From my understanding is ...... all she is trying to do is let her friend know about you...... but even tho you may have changed from ur past or whatever happened back then....... if you have changed now than you were before .... Then that's a great thing that you are trying to do the best to change for a better person for yourself

:confused: What do you mean, If Tweetybird had change? Cooliefroggie already mention in her post that she misunderstood another friend that told her about Tweetybird. Therefore the rumors were false.

Here's Cooliefroggie's post:

Tweetybird.. I misunderstand from another friend, you didn't do anything, it's something else.. i got everything misunderstand..

ShyButch68 said:
First of all let me introduce myself to this site....... I'm Sue ........ I'm very very brand-new to this place........ and i've read alot from this .... I find this very interesting and it's worth to discuss anything with anyone ......
Tweety... I can understand how you feel about what's been going on here.... From my understanding is ...... all she is trying to do is let her friend know about you...... but even tho you may have changed from ur past or whatever happened back then....... if you have changed now than you were before .... Then that's a great thing that you are trying to do the best to change for a better person for yourself....
That doesn't mean that she's just jealous of you or anything..... I don't know who you really are but at least you give yourself a better try to do the best you can is to be YOU!....... I'm not taking any sides on anyone.....
I hope this kinda helps you understand where this person is coming from.... it was just out of concerns for her friend......... She really do care for ALOT of friends ...... she do have a BIG heart ! SERIOUSLY!.....
I also hope everyone else would appreciate that I'm just trying to explain the fact that this person is just trying to be a friend to everyone in fairness...
Does this kinda make sense to you?......... I sure hope someone out there is understanding this......... I really do not like to see friends to friends fall apart....... We all do need the support when we needed and/or ask for one........
Sue

i know what u mean.. i dont do anything bad in past.. i am honest with u... gossip got wrong idea abt me thats all.. i didnt say that she is jealous. i havent say a word JEALOUS..thanks for listen...

for example, if u like this girl, and someone told ur girl abt u bad things, how ur feeling????

CoolieFroggie said:
Tell me how you can think im jealous? I have a woman.. I do care everybody what i know about this friendship. Tweetybird.. I misunderstand from another friend, you didn't do anything, it's something else.. i got everything misunderstand.. you don't need to bring that shit.. if you have a problem.. TALK with me! Geez
did i say u are jealous huh?? u are wrong abt this.. if u are misunderstand from another friend then u should not jump alike that... ok thanks..

DreamDeaf said:
Tweety -

I know how you feel - I'm going through something similiar and I have been pretty much down also.

TB - you know you can count on me anytime even when I'm down in the dumps...smiles!
same here u need me i always be there for u! :hug:

wow whatadrama.... hehe

Can I have FUN ?? ;)

classmates can be happen in friends ring with others from states.... know each other from one and others. We happen know each other IRL and heard wrong rumors. That is what we go spin and spin till meet others. :dizzy:

I think someone out there understands. :)

ShyButch68 said:

Hi and welcome to AD! :applause:

I understand what you're trying to say here Sue, it doesn't matter whether you know those two very well, yet it's not their place to be telling her girlfriend about Tweetybirdie's past, she should be the one doing this herself without her friends stepping in....

I'm sure we all have a past, and I don't think it's right for someone else to be the one going off telling someone about this friend, that doesn't sounds like a good friend to me, it more like trying to put this other friend down....If they're really Tweetybird's friend too, then why do this to her? If they do care for both girls, then give them the space to work it out themselves you know? As most of us know that relationship has their up and downs but they still stick together to make it work if they really do care for each others, then they will..... ;)

Please girls, try to work this out! :grouphug:

geez this is getting more confusing here, and jumpin everything.. all i do is done with this shyt and im done dealin with this, that tell me that you keep going to off point...

Simple for me to say nothing....

CoolieFroggie said:
geez this is getting more confusing here, and jumpin everything.. all i do is done with this shyt and im done dealin with this, that tell me that you keep going to off point...

Simple for me to say nothing....

:werd: why go on and on the misunderstanding was solved so why put it futher i agree with u coolie...

Again: WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!?!?!

I'm glad that your GF believed you and didn't let others twist her mind.

I have some experience with people who enjoy tearing other people's lives apart. It's hard to understand or fathom.

right on, GreyPoupon!

Actually, girls are more understanding and believing b/c they been talk in my other forum. That is relief for them. That is it....

Back