*Sigh*

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
I met girl online thru my best friend last year... we chatted short time.. Til she told my best friend that she has vp then my best friend came my home and use vp.. she and my best friend chatted long... so i saw her on vp, we chatted and joke too.. after that, i didnt talk her since til last Aug, i was in Atlanta, GA, my best friend pager me and told me that girl wanna my email, i got confused and say ok gave her my email.. so we been chatted since aug, we really like each other so much.. Til few days, 2 people tried destory me and my girl, cuz of they blame on me and gossip bad abt me.. i got pissed off cuz of they dont F**k know what going on abt me... so they need BACK FUCK OFF! I am getting tired of 2 people gossip bad abt me shyt! i just get vent out of my chest and say in here.. but i cant say 2 names, period..

do i am bad person to yall??? huh? pls honest with me...

so why the people try destory relationship??? mmmmm.... i am curious...

go ahead and discuss with me...

Awww Sorry that happened to you Tweetybird. :hug:

so why the people try destory relationship???

Good question, I wish I have an answer for you, I don't because I never understand why people do that. I believe the answers would be from the people who are trying to ruin your newest relationship. If you know who the party are, Why don't you confront them and ask why?

You're not a bad person, In fact you're a really good person, They're just either jealous, or have no life, or just obsessed. I think people need to worry about their own relationship instead of others. It's really none of anyone's business or have a right to get involved causing drama.

There gotta be people out there who acts immature, I hope it doesn't cause conflicts in your newest relationship with her.

First, let me give ya a hug *hugs*, second I do know exactly what you're going through Tweetybirdie cause I've been there myself... I know what it like when someone or a group will try to break up the relationship or go around to destory someone cause that person don't want to see you being happy again or don't want u with that person... I had put up with someone who's trying to hurt me or trying to destory RRs and my relationship, yet we re still together and very much in love.... There's nothing I mean absolutely nothing will break us apart!

My advice to ya girl don't let that person destory your chance of happiness , all that person is doing is making u angry, don't let them get to ya, you're a sweet girl who can't stop smiling, you're also a great friend who always there so what I'm trying to say here is who cares what this person trying to do to ya, blow them off and ignore them they're just jealous *winks*

Hang in there girl

Cheri said:
Awww Sorry that happened to you Tweetybird. :hug:

Good question, I wish I have an answer for you, I don't because I never understand why people do that. I believe the answers would be from the people who are trying to ruin your newest relationship. If you know who the party are, Why don't you confront them and ask why?

You're not a bad person, In fact you're a really good person, They're just either jealous, or have no life, or just obsessed. I think people need to worry about their own relationship instead of others. It's really none of anyone's business or have a right to get involved causing drama.

There gotta be people out there who acts immature, I hope it doesn't cause conflicts in your newest relationship with her.
thanks cheri! :hug: yea i will confront them if they do it again then i will have stand up and confront them cuz of i dont scare of them shyt... it got me pissed off and cant believe that they tried destory so that my girl told me today that she do believe me... thanks god!

^Angel^ said:
First, let me give ya a hug *hugs*, second I do know exactly what you're going through Tweetybirdie cause I've been there myself... I know what it like when someone or a group will try to break up the relationship or go around to destory someone cause that person don't want to see you being happy again or don't want u with that person... I had put up with someone who's trying to hurt me or trying to destory RRs and my relationship, yet we re still together and very much in love.... There's nothing I mean absolutely nothing will break us apart!

My advice to ya girl don't let that person destory your chance of happiness , all that person is doing is making u angry, don't let them get to ya, you're a sweet girl who can't stop smiling, you're also a great friend who always there so what I'm trying to say here is who cares what this person trying to do to ya, blow them off and ignore them they're just jealous *winks*

Hang in there girl

i agree with u Angel... thanks for understand.. yea u are right abt it.. that what my girl told me to ingore them whoever tried destory.. cuz of i told her i am honest person from my heart... she do believe me.. smile.. i wont let it happen again period!

Don't let them win over you..

Let them go and they'll realized how big mistake. You have none wrong so far..

They are totally bad repluation to you but let them go .. They'll turn it out uglier.. Not you..
Don't worry.. You'll be fine.. *wink*
Luckily you have nice internet-friends who around you supportive as well..
*wink*

Bullym0m said:
Don't let them win over you..

Let them go and they'll realized how big mistake. You have none wrong so far..

They are totally bad repluation to you but let them go .. They'll turn it out uglier.. Not you..
Don't worry.. You'll be fine.. *wink*
Luckily you have nice internet-friends who around you supportive as well..
*wink*
yea thanks :hug: thats right... u are right abt this..

TweetyBird said:
.. cuz of i told her i am honest person from my heart... she do believe me.. smile..

I'm glad she believes you, She should. Ignored those jealous peeps and be happy with what you got and what's in front of you. That's all it should matters. ;)

Wish you all the best of lucks and happiness too with your new love. :hug: :ily:

Cheri said:
I'm glad she believes you, She should. Ignored those jealous peeps and be happy with what you got and what's in front of you. That's all it should matters. ;)

Wish you all the best of lucks and happiness too with your new love. :hug: :ily:
yup! she talked me on vp this morning, she do believe me than other people.. i felt better cuz of i told her everything abt me..i dont have time be hide from her.. so i dont believe that gossip started shyt abt me... *smh* so i dont F**k care abt them...

TweetyBird said:
I met girl online thru my best friend last year... we chatted short time.. Til she told my best friend that she has vp then my best friend came my home and use vp.. she and my best friend chatted long... so i saw her on vp, we chatted and joke too.. after that, i didnt talk her since til last Aug, i was in Atlanta, GA, my best friend pager me and told me that girl wanna my email, i got confused and say ok gave her my email.. so we been chatted since aug, we really like each other so much.. Til few days, 2 people tried destory me and my girl, cuz of they blame on me and gossip bad abt me.. i got pissed off cuz of they dont F**k know what going on abt me... so they need BACK FUCK OFF! I am getting tired of 2 people gossip bad abt me shyt! i just get vent out of my chest and say in here.. but i cant say 2 names, period..

I know that we dont know each other very well but I noticed that you are very sweet girl and nice girl. I understand how you feel abt that, I'd been through in that problems before with any of my exs. That might means they are jealous that you got her OR she got you. MANY reasons why they tried to ruin people's relationship with another. *shrug* I didnt mean to insult them, when they did that to you and your girl which they are immature to do that. They should grow up. Im sorry to saying that but I consider that is immature to do that.. Just keep your relationship with your girl stronger and be there for her ;) I hope it works.

Nice to see that you're got some friendly support here--of course, feeling burned or thrashed about in ways it feels really frustrating and uncomfortable to a point where you may be vehemently outraged...but psstt--shrug it off the best you can and move forward with whomever you're most comfortable being with and happy with, putting aside the ill-feelings so your emotions won't be affected as much...and continue to believe in yourself that you're a caring, loveable and kind-hearted person! ;)

And ohh, don't forget to keep Sylvester nearby, losing a 'few' yellow feathers won't hurt ya! Heh heh--anyhow, do hang in there and you'll be just fine and happy! :)

TweetyBird said:

TB, your not a BAD person.. i know shyt i saw the whole thing man. its BullS*&% of them to do that man. damn they are JEALOUS of ya and that girl they need to fawk grow up dang.

:hug: Hey girl! You arent bad at all. You have been so sweet to all of us. I agree with Cheri, Angel and BullyM0m. Those 2 people who said bad things about you...they are jealous of you and your personality. Dont worry about them. You can laugh at their faces and let them know that you arent the loser. You are a good person with a sweet heart because you sent my daughter a birthday gift (a pink unicorn pony) and my daughter was crazy over it. Stay strong, girl!

Tweetybird, you are NOT a bad person! You are nice and friendly, the people who gossip on you are just jealous of you. Just ignore them and don't talk to them and don't let them cross your line, you'll be fine. It happens similar way everywhere.. I don't know why they do that either, I think they probably feel good to gossip on someone and they realize uh oh made it worse....

Tweetybird, congrats getting a new gf and good luck together!

Geeez those 2 people have no rite talk shty abt u like that cuz they don't know how to fook keep business out!! It ur own business not them tweety and I glad ur gurl is alway be on ur side since ur is great respect gurl smile if I were in ur shoe I wuld do same thing cuz it need keep their nosy damn out and let them between also keep middle out of cross line I do uddy how ur feel *smh* hug gurl juz ingore them and let them talk on walls hahhaa *winkie*

sequoias said:
Tweetybird, you are NOT a bad person! You are nice and friendly, the people who gossip on you are just jealous of you. Just ignore them and don't talk to them and don't let them cross your line, you'll be fine. It happens similar way everywhere.. I don't know why they do that either, I think they probably feel good to gossip on someone and they realize uh oh made it worse....

Tweetybird, congrats getting a new gf and good luck together!
we are not date yet.. but like each other thats all... get it... but thanks so much..

Tweety, Tweety, now...I'm behind you 100%, I know who you really are and if I were you, I wouldn't worry a damn thing what other people has to say about you.... You're so caring like you helped me before. You love listening to other people's problems and always let them cry on your shoulders. If I find out who did this.. I, um.. ..... ... will KicK their asses! You're not a bad person at all! :hug:

Tweety, dont worry about them. ur wonderful person always friendly, doesnt lie, hide things, always tell the truth, screw these 2 people like rebelgirl said i will kick their ass man!!!!

Oakley_04 said:
Tweety, dont worry about them. ur wonderful person always friendly, doesnt lie, hide things, always tell the truth, screw these 2 people like rebelgirl said i will kick their ass man!!!!

;)

Back