Sidekick 3 !!

Dennis said:
Your friend's wrong, buddy. The MDA IV isn't meant to be sold in the U.S., nor will it be remodeled the "Sidekick 3." The Sidekick line is exclusively made by Danger, Inc, not HTC which makes the MDA IV. Therefore, it's impossible for the German MDA IV to become the U.S. "Sidekick 3."

agreed ! i find nypanamanian's posts funny. Danger company is from californa. MDA is from Europe.

nypanamanian, why dont you google yourself in search engine. i found more info about europe's MDA is coming to USA. link this to there and you can realize that they talk about MDA, not SK3, my friend.
http://www.infosyncworld.com/news/n/6446.html

Kalista said:
Obviously, we got hoax email ?? :confused:
NO ERIC MARKS is not a hoax, He was my seller that I brought sidekick from his store in Lombard, IL Yorktown Mall.

EDGE said:
OMG! it's Sidekick 3!
24l.jpg

OMG! it's Sidekick 4!
ipaqhw6500.jpg

OMG! it's Sidekick 5!
9300_4.jpg

What next? :pissed:

OH PLEASE I'M GETTING SICK OF THOSE EMAILS PPL THINKS IT'S GONNA BE NEXT SIDEKICK. JUST WAIT UNTIL THE DAYS ARE RELEASED THEN WE'LL KNOW WHAT THEY ARE!

What a waste of bandwith for jokes and things that do not exist. I don't see why the mods don't have the ability to make that judgement call to delete in the best interests of all of us....well, 90% of us, lol. We are only members in good standing, NOT shareholders, lol!

Ohhh give me break, there is no such thing SK III, and it has NOT even announce as in official.. Yes I agree lock this thread since you know theres no SK III.

Some SK II will have UMA (Unlicense Mobile Access) which it can use any kind of exisit Wi-Fi in Sept 2006, and now SK III is gonna be release in April 2006, some say Nov 2006. We can't depend on SK III so dont you depend on it but why not depend on MDA which is was already announced that is official.. or else look somewhere else...

bgmk82j said:
Ohhh give me break, there is no such thing SK III, and it has NOT even announce as in official.. Yes I agree lock this thread since you know theres no SK III.

Some SK II will have UMA (Unlicense Mobile Access) which it can use any kind of exisit Wi-Fi in Sept 2006, and now SK III is gonna be release in April 2006, some say Nov 2006. We can't depend on SK III so dont you depend on it but why not depend on MDA which is was already announced that is official.. or else look somewhere else...

Umm. Read this.
http://www.engadget.com/2005/10/18/is-this-the-t-mobile-sidekick-iii-hiptop-3/

er?

RacerFox22 said:
NO ERIC MARKS is not a hoax, He was my seller that I brought sidekick from his store in Lombard, IL Yorktown Mall.

Do you have any idea what Kalista was talking about? I bet you don't. I'm sure everyone got sidekick & sidekickII and If I were you, I would have to read the forum carefully instead of saying "Eric Marks is not a hoax."

She meant to say "SK3 is all a hoax?" she received the e-mails about SK3 and it obvious to Kalista and everyone who saw the images were all hoax. Not. Eric. Marks. She didn't say that. Read carefully like I said before.

KristiLuvSam89 said:
Do you have any idea what Kalista was talking about? I bet you don't. I'm sure everyone got sidekick & sidekickII and If I were you, I would have to read the forum carefully instead of saying "Eric Marks is not a hoax."

She meant to say "SK3 is all a hoax?" she received the e-mails about SK3 and it obvious to Kalista and everyone who saw the images were all hoax. Not. Eric. Marks. She didn't say that. Read carefully like I said before.

I did ask Tmobil a month ago. They said, SK3 will be release in Europe. They do not know when will USA customers get SK3. Hopefully, this year because my SK1 is almost two years in June 2006.

Hopefully, I can replace it this year.

Neo said:
Why everyone want sk3? Look like they are not happy with SK2. :fruit:

I never have had sk2 My husband has one, the flipper over become weaker and breakable.

sk3 needs to be stronger flipper over to prevent break. :fingersx:

Kalista said:
I never have had sk2 My husband has one, the flipper over become weaker and breakable.

Like I said you never happy with sk2 cuz weaker.

Kalista said:

I think the SK2 is stronger than SK1. A lot of my friends who have SK2 don't have problems with the flip screen. Only one does because she does it wrong.

VamPyroX said:
I think the SK2 is stronger than SK1. A lot of my friends who have SK2 don't have problems with the flip screen. Only one does because she does it wrong.

tell me... my husband replaced it twice SK2 I have my SK1 for almost two years this coming june.

I think, SK2 is very weaking flip the screen. :|

a flexible flipper is better than a rock solid one. It's similar to a building with flexible foundation good for earthquakes. Things probably have to be flexible during an impact or something.

Maybe the SK3's new chip will be added for the government's bug in it.

Oh that picture the SK3 why added cellphone? I hate a cell "voice" phone.

I really like that wide LCD screen (SK5?). Where can buy it instead of SK1, SK2, and SK3?

When Will Ever Everyone Stop Getting So High Hope! Let The Company Do Their Business Selling Whatever Is Next!

Kalista said:
tell me... my husband replaced it twice SK2 I have my SK1 for almost two years this coming june.

I think, SK2 is very weaking flip the screen. :|

My SK1 has been replacement million times! MY SK2 been replaced two time and I'm much happier with this one than SK1. It's more lighter in my jacket pocket than SK1!

Back